[Recruiting] The Flames of Avarice! page 26

1776 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Daniel6505:

Well once monsters get into the spiral it should still work, major major flaw is that there is only that one entrance so drop your monsters in the opposite side and they might skip like half the spiral, or separate and different groups will go both ways.

It depends. Cata one part of that spiral, whole pathing is gone and monsters will chew through.

Flag Post

If there are level 10 harvesters in there a cata wave or 2 wont be enough, and if someone did that it defeats the purpose of trying to loot the yard, they wouldnt profit.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Well once monsters get into the spiral it should still work, major major flaw is that there is only that one entrance so drop your monsters in the opposite side and they might skip like half the spiral, or separate and different groups will go both ways.

Pathing chooses by the three nearest by the line of sight, which is why multi-layered boxes don’t work.

Flag Post

By line of sight to the upper most corner*

Flag Post

Member’s list updated. As always, alert me to any errors.

Flag Post

By line of sight to the upper most corner*

Whatever… It’ll actually make it not work even more… (Sorry for butting in ;))

Flag Post

Hey all,

Does anyone know MissingThirdLeg? I ask because they came on chat and were acting all crazy. I think I upset them but they were talking about them self in the third person but not really and all this other craziness. Just wondering what the hell they were on and where I can score some mostly.

Flag Post

barrelomonkeys, I suggest you ignore him. Just a troll in chat.

Flag Post

missing third leg is a ubertroll as i call them XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:

barrelomonkeys, I suggest you ignore him. Just a troll in chat.

I kinda figured but it is good to have it confirmed.

Flag Post

Ignoring him might not work. You would need to ignore her, and mostly she reacts to less than admirable behavior by the immature.

Flag Post

Hey guys. I spoke to DekDek, a level 54 EB on my map, ranked 8th on the LB. He has agreed to join us, he won’t be posting though. English is not his first language The agreement I made with him is that he would help on a massive/hacker attack against us on that map, I pledged the same to him. He is honored for the to be a part of us, he just does not do forum posting.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sevenduster1:

Hey guys. I spoke to DekDek, a level 54 EB on my map, ranked 8th on the LB. He has agreed to join us, he won’t be posting though. English is not his first language The agreement I made with him is that he would help on a massive/hacker attack against us on that map, I pledged the same to him. He is honored for the to be a part of us, he just does not do forum posting.

This is great news, glad to know that he will be supporting us. Nice catch.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hrnuefel:

1,500 ops, looks like the next goal is 2,000.

Wow, nice job hrn

Flag Post

I’m about to hit 1100…lol

Flag Post

One of the rules of FoA is that members MUST be active on the forums…

Flag Post

Too lazy to provide a picture this time.

700 Outposts.

Flag Post

7/11 open for business taking ops 24/7.

Flag Post

well I am no longer just a hoarder :P Image and video hosting by TinyPic 540pts = 4,129,379,000

Flag Post
Originally posted by Athena007:

well I am no longer just a hoarder :P Image and video hosting by TinyPic 540pts = 4,129,379,000

Welcome, the weather is nicer over here.

Flag Post

Good work Athena. I would change your rank but everything I get on the FoA account I get an error because its map room is only level 1. So Ill just procrastinate about it and wait for Seven or Justin to do it :D

Flag Post

Good work Athena. I would change your rank but everything I get on the FoA account I get an error because its map room is only level 1. So Ill just procrastinate about it and wait for Seven or Justin to do it :D

^^, let seven or justin deal with the bug :). Actually, here is a TIP: try using incognito mode with chrome. that seems to solve it. however, sign out first in your normal window, than close that window and start the incognito window, and than sign in. should solve the problem. <- Anduinx is the great mastermind.

Flag Post

Woo-Hoo!

Flag Post
Originally posted by barrelomonkeys:

Woo-Hoo!

Awesome! Welcome to the 50+ plus side of the fence.