[Recruiting] The Flames of Avarice! page 50

1776 posts

Flag Post

Well it wasn’t just the post, I had also went to the chat room 15 and told some fellow member’s of my issue and no one responded. I’m aware that they could of been afk, but after my first post there was five post from alliance members and the majority of them seemed to be more concerned about removing the spammers post than trying to help an alliance member out. I know that no one would want to give off that impression. but never the less, thats how I felt. again I dont want any hard feelings.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I’ve been in 15 most of the day but often away and I don’t always take time to read the chat log b4 refreshing. If you need a new home let me know as I’ve got access to some places that might be better. Like someone else said if you get SS’s of their attack logs and report them there is a good chance they’ll get banned being a brand new acct.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GibsonSC:

I’ve been in 15 most of the day but often away and I don’t always take time to read the chat log b4 refreshing. If you need a new home let me know as I’ve got access to some places that might be better. Like someone else said if you get SS’s of their attack logs and report them there is a good chance they’ll get banned being a brand new acct.

You know you can left click on the game area by the friends and hit reload page, only refresh the game area, leaves chat there.

Flag Post

After checking my map, it seems that displacer has jumped to a new area closer to me.

Flag Post

That it is. I will get the rest of our points tonight.

Edit

Point 9.

Edit

FoA has reached 10 points, to TTR’s 0. We have won the freindly war. I look forward to more competitions between alliances, with more rules, some of which Mr.Helpful described.

Flag Post

Am I correct in thinking this would put me in the highest category for EB’s? I believe I would have 1000 points now, correct?

Flag Post
Originally posted by denverstone:

Am I correct in thinking this would put me in the highest category for EB’s? I believe I would have 1000 points now, correct?

It looks like it, welcome to the Avaricious Conqueror’s club.

Flag Post
Originally posted by denverstone:

You beat me by like a day or two! I tip my hat to you good sir.

Flag Post

a pleasure competing with you barrel, thanks hrn. Going for 1000 OPs by Jan 1st. I’m at 550 currently.

Flag Post

Down to 14 again, I think possum is almost dead green is finishing him off.

Flag Post

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator.

I didn’t forget it was on purpose, I also added a period at the end. I just didn’t want to be left out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarthHrnuefel:

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator.

You forgot to use italics. ;)