{Recruiting} Dragonborn Alliance (DBA) page 2 (locked)

74 posts

Flag Post

Can you make a rank called Bumper? Description – Bumps the thread.
I will take it. but not as anything else though.
Kick narami3, he is a fail in the eye’s of god.
Bump

Flag Post

zombotic go!

Flag Post

I love how the same three people apply to every alliance made. You’re accepting fail players. This is only going to turn out fail, soviet. In order to save the forums from this crap getting clogged up with the amount of trolls here already:

eXorsus Declares War

Besides – I thought it was rude in the first place that you didn’t have me remove you from our list prior to making this alliance.

Please send Exorsus an invite at your first convenience. Or perhaps some of our members already know where you are… Guess we’ll see.

Flag Post

You should make it level 30+ for alliance, and 25 for wait list again. Also, why wouldn’t a level 35 have champion cage?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spyder:

I love how the same three people apply to every alliance made. You’re accepting fail players. This is only going to turn out fail, soviet. In order to save the forums from this crap getting clogged up with the amount of trolls here already:

eXorsus Declares War

Besides – I thought it was rude in the first place that you didn’t have me remove you from our list prior to making this alliance.

Please send Exorsus an invite at your first convenience. Or perhaps some of our members already know where you are… Guess we’ll see.

1. I do not no that they are fail players, as I do not check the other alliance threads because I just came back from inactivity.

2.I thought you already took me off the list because after I made my goodbye thread, my name was not there.

3. The alliance is just having a bad start, like it did the first time. Just give it time and it will get better.

Flag Post

You should still fight eXorus though, war is war, always fight. Even if you lose, this might have a chance.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZomboticEvil:

You should still fight eXorus though, war is war, always fight. Eve if you lose, this might have a chance.

I will still fight if I have too, I just made that little list to prove some things.

Flag Post

True, but good to see you won’t back down. ;)

Flag Post

Don’t plan to wimp out of things like I did when I first made this. :P

Flag Post

I consider all members when they make their goodbye threads to be retired, and thus I put you in our retired section. Either way… send Exorsus an invite, please.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SovietWaffles98:

…Huge mistake ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by GearsChicken:
Originally posted by SovietWaffles98:

…Huge mistake ;)

A mistake is a decision that was made wrong, it has no mass what so ever.

Flag Post

Now things can actually get started, and Spy, ask some of the people on the old LoaS map, I remember Soviet being on there :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by aaronGtheSEXY1:

I’m not riotmaster!

You’ve admitted it, now go back to your shitty base. I’m sure someone’s attacked you.

Soviet, this is the third time. I know you miss DBA, but you should let it go.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Deathnote76:

I’m not riotmaster!

You’ve admitted it, now go back to your shitty base. I’m sure someone’s attacked you.

OR revive it to its full operational status. It’s your call, but that option seems very unlikely to succeed, even with your knowledge of the game. There aren’t many active pro’s out there anymore…. :/

Flag Post

With eXo, and possibly other alliances declaring war, soviet wont have a chance to continue to expand DBA to it’s former power…I’d suggest shutting it down.

Flag Post

I’m not riotmaster!

Third time’s the charm, you should know glacier, this is your fourth ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by zys123:

I’m not riotmaster!

Zys, I have no idea what you mean by “fourth”.

I think our times for feuding is up. I’m not saying we should be friends, but this hostile relationship is pointless now.

Flag Post

Deathnote is retired, and zys is retired. Why would you guys even start? I think as you both stated,you guys do not have enough time. Now please.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zys123:

I’m not riotmaster!

Zys, I have no idea what you mean by “fourth”.

I think our times for feuding is up. I’m not saying we should be friends, but this hostile relationship is pointless now.

1, glacier → Deathnote, 2. Right after my hostile reaction to you restarting TKE, 3. You stating how embarrassed you were when you admitted to scripting, 4. Now after the events of TKE’s fall :P

Fourth time’s the charm ;)

And rida, it’s the only enjoyment of this pretty much dead game, is to argue with the people here at the forums :P

Flag Post

I was talking about remaking alliances, you clearly didn’t understand that.

Flag Post

Soviet, we already wiped out all of your OPs :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dvdwen:

Soviet, we already wiped out all of your OPs :P

Wow, I’ve haven’t checked the forums for months and this happens…?

Good Luck Soviet, I’m still going to be inactive till the new update comes (if it ever does).

Flag Post

I was talking about remaking alliances, you clearly didn’t understand that.

Even making alliances, you have attempted that many times, TKE the first time, TKE reborn, then the recent reforms that never happened due to your incompetent decision to close TKE just due to threats by a petty hacker :P

Flag Post

I’m glad to see you’re still on, Soviet. Good luck on your restarting, call me if you need any help.

Set Aether Union as Ally if you want, or at least friendly (you can’t deny we are friends XD).