[Recruiting]☆MAFIA☆ [The underground kings] page 10

264 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by zys123:

Pretty sure killhim got banned now. ;P

I’m guessing a 1 day silence for him, perhaps more if he had already got silenced before. :P

Lol, flaggin FTW!

Flag Post

Nop, I actually reported abuse on his profile, called his fight with the moderators insanity of a spammer or something. :P

Flag Post

Nop, I actually reported abuse on his profile, called his fight with the moderators insanity of a spammer or something. :P

Lol if they accepted that… I would lose faith in everything spamming then. hell, I would lose faith in spam.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

i am still here

Flag Post
Originally posted by killhim340:

i am still here

Cool story bro.

Flag Post

Going offline for a few days now that I’ve got black ops 2 :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by ver112102:
Originally posted by GoldenGodman:
Originally posted by ver112102:

well sense that^ is getting big start here again

When you ask to join this alliance, you are effectively asking me if you are able to approach my presence, I can impact the recruits of most of the other major alliances, I can certainly impact the recruits of an alliance run by my friend (Who I could very easily take over if I was less lazy/more mean. :P)

I would really consider you leave now. Golden has given me full force to reject applicants such as yourself.

^ Zys is one of the 2 assistant leaders when im gone,and unless I veto his decision,its up to him :p
(P.S I call alliances guilds because Ive played alot of games where the term Guild is more often used then alliance

so… are you vetoing it?

Now leave littlun, scurry back to momma :)

i suppose i can go idle, i just got assassin’s creed Ezio’s trilogy pack, all 3 games with Ezio inside of one disc!

Flag Post

Hello GoldenGodman I have never even met you here and I would like to say if I start get better and eventually achieve level 45 I would join this alliance I may not be eligible now but another time and I do know of my little stupid squabbles with zys.(we have all had our noob moments)So I will just end it here this looks like a great and prospering alliance thank you for your time. WOOT CHEESE PANCAKES

Flag Post
Originally posted by HEROGAMING:

Hello GoldenGodman I have never even met you here and I would like to say if I start get better and eventually achieve level 45 I would join this alliance I may not be eligible now but another time and I do know of my little stupid squabbles with zys.(we have all had our noob moments)So I will just end it here this looks like a great and prospering alliance thank you for your time. WOOT CHEESE PANCAKES

CHEESE PANCAKES!

Flag Post

Mmmmm Zys hows the quarry going?

Flag Post

Mods are patroling BYM a lot, so where are you going to place the quarry’s link? (if you somehow make one)

Flag Post

What quarry? What have I missed now?

Flag Post

Mmmmm Zys hows the quarry going?

I dunno, you never told me to start. :P

Flag Post

You’ll should war DoS, they’re WoL remade. Besides, they still think the light is good, don’t stand for that. :P

Flag Post

And we don’t deal shit about that anymore. I’m getting tired of people thinking this is just SD with a different name. It isn’t.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lordleelee2:

And we don’t deal shit about that anymore. I’m getting tired of people thinking this is just SD with a different name. It isn’t.

^Exactly, & to put a end to people thinking it, I would like to request peace. I know we had a rather rough history, but I would like to make sure that people won’t confuse the past with the present.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MOTN:

^Exactly, & to put a end to people thinking it, I would like to request peace. I know we had a rather rough history, but I would like to make sure that people won’t confuse the past with the present.

We had a history? O_O

Flag Post

We had a history? O_O

i think that was me… sorry…

Flag Post

We had a history? O_O

More like I do with him. Short story, he got me to defend SD in a war…

Flag Post

True, remember the 3 words that caused it?

Flag Post

Somthing about light after I made the announcement SD is dead after it kept getting bumped/necro’d.

Flag Post

Actually, the words were ‘’For the Light! >:3’’

Flag Post

Ohh yea… haha. I knew it did with Light.

Flag Post

well, golden never did veto it yet… are you still deciding?
and what story? make news on this alliance!