Second Annual BYM Awards Ceremony page 9

295 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheFacelessOne:

Well, so I voted. Figures I should type it here so that you know it’s not an imposer.

I Think I have found our imposter, but it would always be very easy to check, just a simple, did you vote this yes or no would do :).

Flag Post

Ok, ladies and gentlemen,

If I am going to have to take this cr*p, I am going to halt all my work with these awards. If you don’t want them to happen, fine with me, but have the guts to step up to me and say it.

For all those wondering what is happening/happened, I am having to check every vote due to people entering names from alts, entering names of other people etc.

Here is the kid that I found entering things like: u are gay etc, towards me, and afterwards entered these results under the name of spyder ( this was during the nominations). No, don’t go and hate on him, or spam his profile, that would only lower us to his level. If you don’t recall, its the same person that asked all alliances to stop posting on their threads because he wanted to see all the single question threads etc.

But that is one example. Another one is me encountering names of alts etc ( Just got a vote from a person who has never played BYM, with only 5 friends and level 1 on kongregate itself etc). I know a decent amount of people on the forums, and players in the game, but sadly I don’t know all.

Due to the above I am going to implement the following:
I am going to send pm’s to the people I dont know, and/or call them out on this thread, with the question to confirm they have voted. If no response within 24 hours or so, I am not going to accept their entered votes.

So if you have voted, please keep an eye on the thread.

Apologies for these measures guys, but its something I have to do, I don’t want the integrity of these awards falling down. If you know someone is a true BYM player, please do post. I make often mistakes, just like other people only due to me being incredibly smart, they are usually bigger :P.

Flag Post

That is sad to see…. Well i voted and im sure you have seen me around before :P

Hope all goes well for the rest of it though

Flag Post
Originally posted by mrmean666:

Yeah, its going fine though (28 +- results). I am going to remove that kids vote, and am would like to call out the following people please :

pltumangday
angeldemons
WhistleDrop

( just post a yes I voted or something along those lines, that would be fine for me, if this is an alt from a known forumer, it would be fine if you include this, but its not obligated)

Flag Post

I know I’m not around these forums very much… but I would like to make it known that I’m a real player on Backyard Monsters and my vote reflects my opinions on current players. Please consider my entry valid. Thanks.

;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spyder:

I know I’m not around these forums very much… but I would like to make it known that I’m a real player on Backyard Monsters and my vote reflects my opinions on current players. Please consider my entry valid. Thanks.

;)

Spyder dont lie i know you are some form of AI.

Flag Post

On behalf of Jake (Jmessang) I confirm he is a real player. Many in my alliance know him, and he is a new friend and member of FoA (As soon as I update :P) He doesn’t know much about foruming. Athena, myself and Galcyjr have been helping him on his map. Keep up the good work Wave, it’s sad when people show little respect for another’s efforts. Don’t let those people get to you, alot of us appreciate this very much.

Flag Post

Umag_Beast is an alt account, as I stated in a PM, and he does not play BYM. Not my alt, but I know the person, I myself haven’t even been to the vote thingy, due to its lack of importance to me. But yeah… Umag_Beast doesn’t play I do know that much so his vote I would assume would be for me in an unrelated game…

Didn’t know about this until yesterday, going to vote for himself now…lol, Not really Ofc.

Flag Post

ok thanks guys, that clears out two cases.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:

Well, so I voted. Figures I should type it here so that you know it’s not an imposer.

I Think I have found our imposter, but it would always be very easy to check, just a simple, did you vote this yes or no would do :).

Wait, someone already pretended to be me? Easy check; I voted Cefia for almost every point, except for some. The last I voted Des_Troyy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spyder:

;)

Flag Post

That’s the exact reason why i didn’t put in ZardBrood, I didn’t want to cause this issue by accident.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mrmean666:

Yeah, its going fine though (28 +- results). I am going to remove that kids vote, and am would like to call out the following people please :

pltumangday
angeldemons
WhistleDrop

( just post a yes I voted or something along those lines, that would be fine for me, if this is an alt from a known forumer, it would be fine if you include this, but its not obligated)

I would like to confirm angeldemons as a real player. She is a close friend of mine.

Flag Post

Wait, someone already pretended to be me? Easy check; I voted Cefia for almost every point, except for some. The last I voted Des_Troyy.

No no no I was still talking about the imposter of spyder, no worries :). And I will take the name down greenberet, thanks for confirming.

#Wave

Flag Post

Ah, the it makes sense. Hah. I figured you’d talk about me since I had just mentioned it. :p

Flag Post

Sorry for not posting sooner, I just got home from a ski race, hope you will still count my vote valid. Good luck to all, Rushes to tyrant.

Flag Post

BenBen1370
Cmego
pltumangday

I need these guys to confirm their votes, and someone entered a dot instead of their name, those results entered are going to be removed ( Who ever did this, you will be able to enter your votes again( for this once), but please do so under your own name, thank you).

Flag Post

A first look at the results, remember voting is still possible! Please do note, that there are several trollvotes still in there, I have had no time to remove those yet ( +- 5 votes still need to be removed). the blank spots mean that someone hasn’t selected any option.

http://i.imgur.com/AVcdE.png

Flag Post

Oh, look. Someone voted for me BESIDES me. :3
Also, happy to see that eXo is winning most threatening alliance and alliance of the year, as well as all the categories Spyder is winning.

Flag Post

Haha Dragon, I’m trying to find out who actually voted for myself… I never expected to get one besides from Zys. I don’t think I deserve it, there are better members of the community, more active, and more helpful on there then myself.

Flag Post

I voted, just letting you know; in case you think it was an imposter.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XbubblesX:

I voted, just letting you know; in case you think it was an imposter.

Just enter your own name, and it should all work out.

Flag Post

I also voted. But why wasn’t Wave nominated for biggest troll? ;p

Flag Post

You should have nominated that saosin for the troll award.

Flag Post

I don’t know why my post was removed, but you should have nominated xXsaosinXx for the troll award.