Recruiting †‡† The Exalted Crusaders [TEC] †‡† Level 38+ page 26 (locked)

705 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by crankdat:

Klash, I will recycle like you asked but I am going to attack exorsus.
Exorsus: I am following Klash’s orders by recycling so I’m not hitting and running.

If you are attacked before recycling then that is hitting and running. Either stick and hold it out or leave….. dont be a pansy and attack first

Flag Post
Originally posted by mrmean666:

Exorsus: I am following Klash’s orders by recycling so I’m not hitting and running.

If you are attacked before recycling then that is hitting and running. Either stick and hold it out or leave….. dont be a pansy and attack first

Dude I already left…..On orders too…..I didnt want to leave though

Flag Post
Originally posted by mrmean666:

Dude I already left…..On orders too…..I didnt want to leave though

Why did you have to leave? Why did Kalash make you leave?

Flag Post

seems crank was seen as not fit for war as my conclusion goes. He would drag them “down”. that is not ok kalash, not ok. every alliance needs to put its members in first spot, not the desire to win a war, and certainly not send a member eager to fight from the battlefield, due to them being unskilled. Its the best spot to learn. And I think crankdat was very nice towards you, kalash, to not make a scene out of this….

Flag Post

Oh, wow. Kalash is this true?

Flag Post

Snap I think it’s best to leave it alone.

Flag Post

I asked, not ordered. I didn’t realize that crank would be targeted as much as he was. For example, the second the war was started, exorsus leveled him almost instantaneously. I realize now that this was a less than acceptable decision, therefore, I apologize, Crank.

Flag Post

Its ok you just needed to explain it to me that’s all :)

Flag Post

I feel like crap, Crank, Im truly sorry.

Flag Post

Hey, you did what’s best for the alliance so you shouldn’t feel like crap.
EDIT: Hey go win us the war! I’m not that much of a target so it will be easy for you now.

Flag Post

You know, I believe that kalash was trying to do the right thing. He was trying to protect his alliance member that was in a war that was mostly higher level members, which made it unfair for him. if I was in his spot, I would have done the same thing, because that is whats fair.

Flag Post

I know and I’m proud I only asked why because he never told me..

Flag Post

Sorry guys, I missed a lot of things. First day of school I was really really busy and had some work I had to do. Another thing something was wrong with the internet and I had to fix my computer so I could not go on anything. The war was yesterday I believe and saw something on the other pages that its Exo 1 and TECR 0. If you guys don’t mind getting me up to date that would be awesome. If not that’s fine. If there is anymore than that I should know that is.

Flag Post

I’m not even sure why I declared war in the first place. There’s no chance you’ll survive past this war no matter what the outcome. In fact, this war is keeping y’all alive.

Flag Post

The war keeps you guys alive for the time being, the moment the war ends this will disintegrate into worthless ignored trash. Though that may or may not be true, I am starting to lean towards the validity for that statement.

EDIT: Don’t delete posts ;P

Flag Post

I know this alliance is not that new but I’m sure that we are not that bad. I am positive that we will be able to survive more than just this. So why don’t you keep those comments to your self guys ^^ and see what goes on. Although the lack of some more strong player interacting will affect us definitely.
EDIT: You got well eyesight you spotted my last one :D zys, it sounded dumb so i just got rid of it ;D

Flag Post

Dread is certainly right. The strong players in this alliance need to interact. Kalash should make a little group for this allinace, composed of experienced players in this alliance.

Flag Post

I guess we’ll all just have to wait and see ;}

Flag Post

Zys you said thta about some SUCCESSFUL alliances in the past so I think we’ll be just fine :)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Zys, I wouldn’t tell people about the splinter in they’re eye before you remove the board from your own.
Also I see you as a troll that can’t see REAL potential OR change in ANY person.
Plus I see by posting that your trying to make me spam by replying. I have changed zys just because you can’t see it doesn’t mean others can’t.

Klash, sorry for the inturuption, but how is the war going? Are we still EXO:1 TEC:0 ? Also, I am short on resourses so I wont be able to jump for any reason because of that and because of the fact that I recycled…..it will be about 4 days before I can jump again.

Flag Post

Crank, I don’t even bother with trolling you anymore. You’re simply too insignificant and idiotic to bother.

If you truly wish for me to contend to your idiocy, I would much rather you take this out of this thread and send me a pm.

I would hardly be any position to question my abilities if I were you, you’ve frankly accomplished nothing in this game and has gotten on ~9/10 of every hitlist ever created by an alliance for your incompetent actions as a player and poster.

I will leave it at that for now to retort the fallacies you wish to hold. Have to get back to some essay work for HW, I will leave you and your false sense of hope alone.

I believe if kalash supports what you have just posted, I will simply change my current status towards this from “leaning towards the failure of this alliance post-war” to “certain doom due to support of incompetent nubs.”

Basically this alliance will turn into TKE without an as experienced leader, large support base, good timing and without the hope of players like Daniel, seven and Justin to save it.

EDIT: I actually felt sorry for him as I felt he was suffering from some kind of abuse until I finished reading his sentence and realized it was just more nonsense bitching from an incompetent idiot ignorant about the situations of life… with that kind of temper and fail logic I totally cannot find the cause of why his father would side with his siblings /sarcasm

Flag Post

Crank… I’ve said this before, and I will say it again. Nobody. NOBODY changes in the span of a week. You’re still an idiot. You’re merely acting. The second someone strums one of your many idiotic strings you’ll explode. And yes, it’s still 1-0. Quite an exciting score.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Exorsus:

Crank… I’ve said this before, and I will say it again. Nobody. NOBODY changes in the span of a week. You’re still an idiot. You’re merely acting. The second someone strums one of your many idiotic strings you’ll explode. And yes, it’s still 1-0. Quite an exciting score.

Self-destruction has being reached. ;P

Flag Post

You know I think it will be better for everyone if I left
Cya
I mean it
I’m going Klash bye
EDIT: Klash now has my account