For FoA, eXo, TDK, TF and TTR : KONG REJECTS! (locked)

74 posts

Flag Post

If it is going to come down to this. Then I would be willing to join the merge.

I’m not sure on how kixeye is going to do this transfer/merge to Facebook. I already have a BYM on facebook that I never play and is very low level. If they give us shiny then ill be able to get my yard up to spec in some time.

Until everything is final I’ll keep an eye on the threads ect to see what is happening

Flag Post

I will merge if that is the next progressive option. I have a FB account but I have never bothered with it enough to ever play games on there. It will be exciting to see how this goes!

PS If this super-alliance needs a name I put my vote towards ‘Kong Rejects’

Flag Post

Just as an FYI, giant mergers like this don’t usually work because when you combine this many alliances/guilds/factions it turns into a scenario where leaders try to lead leaders. It becomes a large mess and I would recommend that you all stay separate alliances or merge into multiple smaller allied factions for more freedom.

I’ve just seen it happen many times before and the larger the merger the more complicated it usually is.

Flag Post

fyi you cannot take your yard you will start from lvl 0,http://forums.kixeye.com/showthread.php?t=321334&highlight=kongregate

Flag Post

I don’t have a FB account and not planning to get one. I never planned on getting one to keep in touch with my long distance friends and i am not planning to get one just to play BYM. If that thing actually happens and BYM gets taken out of Kong, then it was nice getting to know you guys but i am going to split. KIXEYE can go kiss mark zuckerberg’s ass without me.

Flag Post

It seems Kixeye has deleted their official statements about the Kongregate support, so who knows. The only link left live referencing it is liam’s up above which is basically a great big GET STUFFED!

Flag Post

Hubert is correct i cannot find the origanal thread????.I think kixeye are pulling the plug on kong because so many fb player’s want to play on map2 and are heading here,map3 has been a dead loss for kixeye but they have to much money init to admit they were wrong with map3.

Flag Post

I’m already there, luckily. The bad part is that i lready created eXo on FB. Can the members, very few, that I’ve recruited join?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dante_Dreiman:

I don’t have a FB account and not planning to get one. I never planned on getting one to keep in touch with my long distance friends and i am not planning to get one just to play BYM. If that thing actually happens and BYM gets taken out of Kong, then it was nice getting to know you guys but i am going to split. KIXEYE can go kiss mark zuckerberg’s ass without me.

Same here. Sorry guys, it’s been good, but I’m not going to move. I’m not going to kiss KIXEYE’s ass because they’re telling me to.

If KIXEYE pulls the plug on Kong, well, than goodbye I guess.

Flag Post

yes any members can join any aliance on map2 or map3 on fb,that is why the top alliances have 7trillion ep it is combined from both maps,the only thing is that sometimes relocate does not work so you cannot move to your friend’s/map they are on,that suck’s,someimes all you get is oops when you try to relocate.you cannot upgrade ops,you cant attack anyone more than 5 lvl’s below you even if they take all your ops you can only take the ops back,map3 is and will make you leave bym…

Flag Post

im riseing money for an assassin anyone care to donate?

Flag Post

http://forums.kixeye.com/showthread.php?t=321334

Our yards will not be moved over to Facebook. We will have to start from scratch with their “Compensation” amount of shiny.

If this does happen then count me in.

Flag Post

I’m obviously not starting over again. Horrible to see kixeye pulling the plug on kong. Had a facebook, and I hated it. And TUR, don’t get your hopes up about the compensation. It’ll probably be a couple hundred shiny.

Flag Post
Originally posted by l33t1:

I’m obviously not starting over again. Horrible to see kixeye pulling the plug on kong. Had a facebook, and I hated it. And TUR, don’t get your hopes up about the compensation. It’ll probably be a couple hundred shiny.

It’s 500 I think.

Flag Post

This is grotesque. Clearly, KIXEYE cares about its bottom line more than customer loyalty or satisfaction. I personally have 5 billion EB points spread between 700 OPs and a maxed main. It would take several hundred THOUSAND shiny, perhaps millions, to recreate that. And I can’t even imagine how many shiny it would take to create an empire like seven’s, spiff’s, spyder’s, or any of the other leaders of the major kong alliances. I hope this point gets into the heads of those working over at KIXEYE, who think this is in any way fair. Five hundred shiny? It’s a farce; a complete joke. It’s worse than getting none at all, as this is a mockery.

Now that that rant is out of my system …

I would be willing to move over to FB with you guys. Some suggestions for the name of the alliance, in addition to the one proposed by MrMean (I stand corrected):

The Forgotten Ones
The Outsiders
The Flames of Vengeance
The Unforgiving
The Grudge

Yes, clearly, I’m in a very sunshiny mood right now.

EDIT: Got it Mrmean =p, sorry about the mixup.

Flag Post

The name “Kong Rejects” was thought of by me :P

I think what kixeye is doing is shocking.
Where was the compensation discussed? I want to read it for myself…. But personally I think they will look at the time you started playing the level of your yard and maybe OP count and decide like that other wise all the newbies here will get extra for a couple of days work

Flag Post

Lon now kixeye have removed all post’s conected to kongregate

Flag Post

lol^^

Flag Post

Perhaps Betrayed?

Flag Post

I wouldn’t solely blame Kixeye for this. It is probably also due to Fuckerberg.

Flag Post

This idea is a start. While this game is fun, I would not miss it nearly as much as everyone here. As I’m sure many of you would agree, the community is the only real reason to play. I will consider moving to FB to stay among friends, however there is the matter of 500 shiny as compensation. Sure it’s something, but it’s actually insulting really. This game reflects months and even years of our time. A single upgrade can take 500 shiny… it won’t get us very far at all. I have nothing else to say really. I can assure you all that our offsite community will continue to exist no matter what happens here. This isn’t goodbye unless you make it so.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JustinM2:

This idea is a start. While this game is fun, I would not miss it nearly as much as everyone here. As I’m sure many of you would agree, the community is the only real reason to play. I will consider moving to FB to stay among friends, however there is the matter of 500 shiny as compensation. Sure it’s something, but it’s actually insulting really. This game reflects months and even years of our time. A single upgrade can take 500 shiny… it won’t get us very far at all. I have nothing else to say really. I can assure you all that our offsite community will continue to exist no matter what happens here. This isn’t goodbye unless you make it so.

Where will our offsite community exist though?

Flag Post

Back in December I created a website for the Flames of Avarice and eXo has a website of their own as well. I have no intention of abandoning our site and I doubt Spy will abandon eXo’s either.

Flag Post

I was actually just about to address that issue. Just got off work so I can post some more interesting things. Longer too!

Anywho, I believe we need a plan for where we’ll go. Obviously if the game doesn’t exist, then these forums won’t exist. Clearly I’m not on this game for the game anymore. This community is amazing, and I won’t let KIXEYE’s new decision sever the connection. I would not mind changing our forums, or moving completely over to yours. Perhaps we can flip a coin on that. Perhaps even begin a new one since we know how to fix everything now ;)

But that’s a MUST. We need that web page decided on and online before this one is taken down. From the sound of the KIXEYE forums, it seems like Feb 18 might be the last day? Maybe that’s when they disable BYM on Kongregate… Who knows. But I think that’d be a fair deadline to have the majority of our information moved over to a new location so that nothing is lost.

To address the “Leaders leading leaders” comment earlier… I don’t care if I’m lead or leading. I just enjoy being able to put my two cents into a situation. So perhaps we can create this new alliance with a sort of senate/democracy. Vote on a ‘leader’ but that leader’s decisions is based on the group as a whole. Obviously we need a figure head, so that person would have to deal with that crap.

I’d love to chat about this more later, but I have a tri tip on the grill, and I don’t plan on letting that go to waste right now ;D

Let me know what y’all think about those ideas.

I’m already level 45 on FB, luckily, so it won’t be too difficult for me to transition. I will, however, fight KIXEYE to my last breath about the money that I put into Kongregate’s BYM. If they don’t give me shiny equivalent to $50, then they’ll be hearing from me in one way or another.

Flag Post

Well, it looks like… We gotta make a new BYm offsite forum… Anyways, I think I’ll be yelling at KIXEYE for this too…