Suggestions

1002 posts

Flag Post

Alliance/Guild system would be nice.
Better “Battle” system (Im lvl 18 and can’t kill anyone)
Some music wouldn’t hurt.

Thats all for now. :)

Flag Post

The character’s appearance should change when you give them different armour and weapons or at least add in some more character changes at the beggining of the game when your choosing your character other than just changing hair colour..

Flag Post

Well i am just going to list a few random suggestions.
1) Pms between users (maeby a mailing system with support to trade/sell items).
2) Auction system.
3) Why 2 diferent types of profiles?.
4) A random daily bonus (could be gold energy platinium etc).
5) Enchanting system
6) More character customization options.
7) More detailed fights in quests, at least get better pictures.
8) Fix battle system (you get the rewards before you click begin fight).
9) Find another way to get energy, wasting all my stats in just energy makes the whole “level up your stats system” pointless.
10) Increase battle (pvp) rewards

Flag Post

Needs more feedback from devs

Flag Post

I’ve been chatting with players fairly regularly to get an idea of what people think. Overall, these are great suggestions. There are things like changing the appearance of the character when equipping items that would require all new art so that’s really hard (and expensive). Other things like a random daily bonus isn’t too hard and could be something I add in the future. You can actually PM players from their profile screen (click the little word balloon). I just added the Treasure Chests today and people seem to enjoy that. I hope to continually improve the game and I’m always looking for suggestions.

Flag Post

@Tiimu: The battle system isn’t actually too bad as long as you go to the market and buy level appropriate gear. (I’m on a 17 kill streak with gear I bought with normal gold).

Flag Post

hi ;)

- i’m worried about the market : I haven’t seen any new weapon or armor that i could buy with gold…
lot of new gear with platinium but could you add something with gold too (even if it is expensive 50k-200k gold) for lvl 20-30 ?
The only other way is to have a loot from quest or boss…

- The quicklink “attack barrg!” is useless, it should be a link to the actual active raid you’re fighting in.

- it could be usefull to see ally ID with a blue or green color, it will be easier to look after new ally.
i have near 100 ally and when i’m looking for new ally to add i’m always taking a look to their profile because i can’t remember who is already my ally or not. that’s really difficult!

thanks

Flag Post

Thanks for feedback, Giga.

- There are new items added to the market as you level. Then when you get to Book 2, there is a new market that has some pretty good gear for gold. Raid loot also contains some pretty good gear (and there are new raids with new gear as well).

- I will work on this.

- Great suggestion. I’ll see what I can do here as well.

Flag Post

*new raids in Book 2 with new gear

Flag Post

in the profile menu i would like a popup with what the stats of the weapon that the mouse is over to show. i dont like having to guess which is the better weapon every time i want to change weapons or equipment.

Flag Post

@crazyross
When your in the profile section, if you click and hold an item it will show you at the stats a plus and minus account of replacing your currently equipped piece with the one you are holding. Additionally you can click detailed profile near the top to get more info on all your items.

Flag Post

the topic is about suggestion, and i have one to submit :

in questing mode you just click attack/talk/search to advance but it’s totally linear – zero interaction and the result is always the same. and nobody is reading the story…
- But what if we really have the choice to attack – talk – search – hide – berserk – etc with different result in the same situation. better choice = less nrj use or best XP reward and a bad choice = failed action or malus nrj use. To make a good decision you have to read carfully the story, understanding the situation and act with logic.
I know it’s probably too late to implement now but, i hope for a later book. if someone is ok with this idea ?

Flag Post

@gigathorn
that sounds like something that i would give this game another star if it had.

Flag Post

I have one suggestion.

Is it possibile add a “reset” button for start over? Just for start to level 1 again and try other way for choose a new build stat without use platinum coins. Thank you!

Flag Post

Giga, cool idea.

Run, probably can’t add a complete reset so hopefully you can save platinum as you level or get raid loot.

Flag Post

a use all when raiding, basically use all stamina or energy in one go instead of having to wait for it to reset to reattack.

Flag Post

Suggestions:

• small percentage chance of receiving gear after every battle(pvp/arena) victory.
  • keep every attack, made in battle, listed (log list clears after battle).
  • show hp number in battles.
  • 1 platinum every lvlup.
  • automatically advance to higher quest lvl upon finishing a book.
  • gear-set bonuses when set fully equipped (every set to have: green, blue, orange, red).
  • acquiring 1 raid skill(choice) per finished book, which could have X per raid limitation or cooldown.
  • show possible loot and percentages for player in raid.
    (simple ex) [grey][grey][green][blue][empty] with: grey45%, green15%, blue15%,empty25%@4kdmg
  • always show your own dmg at top of player list in raid.
  • or color player-name in raid player-list. <- thanks :)
  • on Your Raids, replace player amount (xx/xx) with Your dmg done.

>> EDIT <<

• union raiding (works like guild), because of the recent leecher-no-dmg problem.
    - only members of same union to have access to union (started&shared) raids.
    - union market (transfer your old gear to newer members: double armors/grey weaps etc).
    - union timestamp’d chat log (XX chat lines logged until newer chat line pushes oldest off the log).

>> EDIT v2 <<

• for book 3 market: gear with special +XX% ene/sta regeneration

Flag Post

Submit this as a facebook app. This style of game goes over much better on a platform like Facebook than Kongregate. It could be a very good game, just the limited turns then wait for energy to refill is more suited to the social networking apps than the “I’m going to sit here & play a game for an hour or two” that Kongregate can provide.

Like the game, just think it’d be a bigger “hit” there than here is all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rygel:

Submit this as a facebook app. This style of game goes over much better on a platform like Facebook than Kongregate. It could be a very good game, just the limited turns then wait for energy to refill is more suited to the social networking apps than the “I’m going to sit here & play a game for an hour or two” that Kongregate can provide.

Like the game, just think it’d be a bigger “hit” there than here is all.

It started a facebook game….

Flag Post

Mososh so I got another idea, and i think you should do it, shouldn’t be to hard i imagine, but you should make a Chat log in the Raids, so we can talk to each other, i know there is kongregate but sometime the person isnt in the room,so they dont see the message. that all……………… for now :D .

Flag Post

I have noticed that there are usually just lists of raids for one boss on the shared raids list. I suggest u encurage diversity with something like one of the following:

reduced drops for a boss who has more active summons. this makes the most sense since a boss who is in more places at once has less it can drop.

incress health based on how many times it is summoned. the more it is summoned the more firmly it is in our plane of existance.

whatever u feel is good

Flag Post

energy/stamina vs. other stats

I decided early in the game to put all my points in other stats than energy and stamina for a number of reasons. But as the game is now these stats seem inferior to ene/stam and I think my strategy shouldn’t feel like it was such a bad idea. It is clear that I don’t have the ambition to be a top player here, I’d just like some changes that would make this kind of char more competitive to have a bit more variety in strategies.

some ideas:
- make a certain amount of str/sp/kn/fort give a small bonus to ene/stam
- make these stats count in raid damage
- maybe even make stats count in loot chances
- …

just some thoughts

Flag Post

I hate to troll but … how about try something origonal ? I mean there are so many of these types of browser based games out there now the net is flooded with them your game may be great and all that BUT its overshadowed by the fact that your a drop of water in an ocean so to speak

Flag Post

Sim, I see what you’re saying, but my personal belief is that you can’t have too many. The example that comes to my mind is that I’ve never walked into a book store and thought to myself, “I wish they would stop writing these things.” I like to express my creativity, program these types of systems and my artists love creating the game art. I hope that people enjoy playing (and if they don’t I’ll try to work on the reasons why they don’t and make this game and/or my next one better). I like to think that CoH has some originality as was discussed here (based on the Facebook version) even though as you’ve said there are obvious similarities to things that are out there: http://www.insidesocialgames.com/2011/02/01/mososh-brings-more-rpg-originality-to-facebook-with-chronicles-of-herenvale/

Flag Post

I just started a raid, used two scrolls, and got the killing hit on the boss, and got absolutely nothing useful. I then got a platinum from a boss that I dealt 61 damage to. Please increase the drops for raid leaders / scrolls / kill strike! It takes a lot of work to finish a raid that you are in change of, and that work is worth more than 6 gold in resale value.