Suggestions page 2

993 posts

Flag Post

when you do a pvp battle with someone it should say win/lose without having to check through the watch button or stats page

Flag Post
Originally posted by baitbait65:

when you do a pvp battle with someone it should say win/lose without having to check through the watch button or stats page

Yes, that would be nice, and if the battle would go much faster when watching it.

I’d like to be able to do berserk battles, where we attack ten people at once. I have 76 stamina and no bosses for it, and I don’t want to click the attack button 76 times. I already have too many points in energy, so I don’t want to put more points into that. Also, making battles easier would give me a reason to put points into something other than stam and energy, because I would battle more.

Flag Post

Make the bosses at the end of book 1 aequivalent to the quest level, eg apprentice= Tier I, Adventurer = Tier II, Master = Tier III

Flag Post

I believe adding more gold related items like weapons or armor gives a reason to keep getting gold and be able to contince to upgrade your character.
give bosses a more percent chance to drop better loot by how much damage you do in a raid like if you done over 50k to 100k than low quaility items like greys shouldn’t be apart of your warchest after the boss is dead.

Flag Post

It would be nice if we could see which boss is linked by the picture in chat ( minipicture of boss )
Give the raidmaster the power to remove players who do no dmg at all

Flag Post

Goontra, I think that’s a kong thing. It’s using the game’s image I believe.

Flag Post

I don’t feel like going indepth for this just yet.

Flag Post

pls add hp refill on level up and hp regen over time :)

Flag Post

Sticky this thread.

Flag Post

Health regens the first time you sign in every day. Other than that you can refill with gold. Since energy and stam regen over time and you can get gold using energy or stam, health is the way it is for now.

Flag Post

Please Please Please im begging you on my crying knees, make a “bann this player” option, a black list if you will, so you can exclude any unwanted vermin from your raids.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fusse:

Please Please Please im begging you on my crying knees, make a “bann this player” option, a black list if you will, so you can exclude any unwanted vermin from your raids.

Hope you’re not talking about me….

Flag Post

more energy is what i want. im sick of playing it for 2 minutes and then have to wait like 30 minutes for it to refill.

Flag Post

well,if u want more energy,lvl and increase it ;)

Flag Post

About the questing system ; would like to decide for myself, how much Energy I would put into my next attack. Waiting for 12 E to do just 1 dmg to slay an enemy, just doesn’t feel right..

Flag Post

Raid bosses that require stamina should have their HP increased tenfold, because it’s not fun killing it in an hour.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Betelgueze:

Raid bosses that require stamina should have their HP increased tenfold, because it’s not fun killing it in an hour.

+1

Flag Post
Originally posted by kidfactory:
Originally posted by Betelgueze:

+1

+2

Flag Post

how about a way to earn a chance to open a raid boss other than 5 plat or the measly 1 plat we get every so often i am so tired of begging for a stamina raid while there are 20 energy raids going on that most of us have no use for. maybe everytime we lvl we get to open a raid boss because pvp sucks it takes far to long it just isnt as fluid as a raid boss so please fix one of the 2 or this game will suck badly

Flag Post

More Energy or require quests to need less energy. Alot of time playing this game is pretty much spent waiting for your energy to refill. Not cool

Flag Post

How about a way to trade items amongst players? I’m sure it could be implemented in a way to prevent abuse, but I would really LOVE to trade my Grand Deathfire Gauntlets for another piece of artifact gear since I was lucky enough to get my hands on the Heroic Talons of the Crow gloves.

Would really appreciate it if a trading system could be implemented! >.<

If it would be too much trouble to implement a non-abuseable trading system though, an auction house would be MUCH more hard to abuse, that would be a fine alternative.

Flag Post

I would like to see pet type allies. that way you don’t have to wait for people to respond to you. possibly cost gold or part of the possible daily bonus.

Flag Post

A boss summoned by a key.the key would be droppable by a raid boss as loot with really low chances to find.(0,005%?)So that it would be a very special occasion.
The boss would have lots of HP.10 million or even 20 million maybe?It would be a challenge for the whole server,with a limit of players around 250-500 or maybe even unlimited.It would have a chance to drop red loot and people could use both stamina and energy to attack him ;)

Flag Post

I liked having hair different than everyone else. It would be nice if you brought that back and added some others, even a bald one. Those little things make a difference.

Flag Post

[market] it would be nice if items could be traded between players