Suggestions page 3

1002 posts

Flag Post

Between doing 80k and 4k damage to a raid there is no difference in the quality of loot you get?

Flag Post

The more damage you do the higher the CHANCE to get better loot

Flag Post

Why does the spinning circle even exist in raids so that you have to wait to click the attack button again? This isn’t necessary and VERY annoying. Please just take it out Mososh, thanks.

Flag Post

I’d also like to add a vote for more HP for stamina bosses. As the game gets older, there are more and more higher level players who can do tens of thousands of damage points, such that tier 2 shared bosses are easily killed in an hour. The current amount of HP was well balanced several weeks ago, but boss HP really does need to be rebalanced to take player level progression into account.

Also, a minor quibble on berserks on energy raids. My berserk on energy bosses requires 30 energy, which involves a session of tedious single attack clicks if I have ~20 energy saved. Instead, it would be nice to be able to choose how much energy to expend within the range available to me, for both energy and stamina raids (for example: if my energy berserk under the current system is 20, using berserk enables me to choose any amount of energy/stamina between 2 and 20 to expend.) If that’s not possible, berserks using only 10 energy would be preferable to 30.

Flag Post

@Elven I think that is to give a chance to people to get the kill

Flag Post

I really do think a guild/alliance system would be great :) and perhaps a daily lottery with chances of winning platinum. And i think the costs of energy with platinum are far too overpriced :)

Flag Post

yes i agree the same for this type of games it a neccecery bit

Flag Post

is my speeling right

Flag Post

Put little black boxes behind all of the names of quests. Some of them (for instance, Unexpected Ally in Book 2, Chapter 4) are not readable because the background is all or partially white.

Flag Post

when you buy scroll it should give one use per raid

Flag Post
Originally posted by 4123441234:

when you buy scroll it should give one use per raid

So after accumulating 15 platinum, you already have enough scrolls to fill every raid you will ever participate in? OP, never going to happen.
Please use correct grammar and spelling, also. It makes preposterous ideas seem that much less preposterous.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ElvenSavior:

Why does the spinning circle even exist in raids so that you have to wait to click the attack button again? This isn’t necessary and VERY annoying. Please just take it out Mososh, thanks.

It isn’t just a spinning circle, it is loading. When you attack, your own computer can determine how much damage you deal, that wouldn’t require connecting with other computers. However, when someone else can change the health also, the server needs to update the value before you can attack again. The little spinning circle means that it is loading. It cannot be removed. That is like removing a loading screen from a game (which was apparently accomplished by world-renowned BS artist Fizzy), it is a necessary part of the game (no idea how loading is not necessary), and what you are suggesting cannot be done. Yes, it can be a setback, but the only way to remove (actually, shorten) it is to update the server.

Flag Post

Exp and Gold bonuses for consecutive win streaks in battles would be a nice incentive to battling. For example at 10 win streak +10% exp/gold, at 20 win streak it could increase to 12.5% increase and so on and so forth, to a cap of 50% or whatever percentage is deemed as suitable and not OP. Also a shop at which the player may purchase items according to their highest win streaks and battles won it total, such as armor sets where a piece can be bought for every 25 victory streak (25 buy helmet, 50 buy wristguard, 75 buy boots, 100 buy chestplate and so on). What do you think?

Flag Post

Button to change between book 1 and book 2 market, so you don’t have to go through world map.

Flag Post

Allow character deletion/full restart (including going back to initial free platinum, plus perhaps any platinum purchased).

Having an option to spend platinum to reapportion your stats while keeping your level is nice, but it’s not what RPGs are all about: experimenting with building and tweaking a character. There’s no way to reset completely without taking a substantive loss (losing the initial platinum which could otherwise have gotten you equipment, etc.), and that really limits the capacity for experimentation and discovery. It leads to people scanning wikis and spoilers before actually starting, and every player creating the same cookie-cutter character. Then we’re not playing a game, we’re being human automatons. Let us branch out!

Flag Post

Better loot from quests, I’m tired of constantly getting leather boots and gloves whenever I get loot from quests. You only get 1 chance per quest node at a 10% chance, and when I actually get some loot I want it to be usefull instead of it being totally useless. A proper scaling of loot for quests would be very nice.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MorDeCaza:

Better loot from quests, I’m tired of constantly getting leather boots and gloves whenever I get loot from quests. You only get 1 chance per quest node at a 10% chance, and when I actually get some loot I want it to be usefull instead of it being totally useless. A proper scaling of loot for quests would be very nice.

The reason that you only get a ten percent loot chance and crappy loot is because this is the first time that you are playing those quests. The next time that you play and the time after that, the loot is better, and the drop rates are increased by 10% each time. I guess that the theory is that the first time around, you would be playing them to finish the story line anyway.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fusse:

Please Please Please im begging you on my crying knees, make a “bann this player” option, a black list if you will, so you can exclude any unwanted vermin from your raids.

If you don’t want just anyone, then don’t share it.
If you plan on abusing this so you can ban all of the heavy hitters before it ends, and have the highest damage, then you are a sick person.

Flag Post

I was to see a market like gladiatus… where gear/items are updated every couple of hours and there are gamewide bidding wars on the gear at certain levels. I want a player controlled market as well where items can be bought and sold by other players. for coins and for plat. I want an energy/stam system like dream world so that you can buy energy and stam with coins as well as plat. If you want someone to enjoy the game make it so they have the option to play for a longer period of time without having to buy plat right away so they can refill their energy or stam.

Flag Post

The reason that you only get a ten percent loot chance and crappy loot is because this is the first time that you are playing those quests. The next time that you play and the time after that, the loot is better, and the drop rates are increased by 10% each time. I guess that the theory is that the first time around, you would be playing them to finish the story line anyway.

i have beaten legendary on book one and it does go up to a 40% chance of loot…. but the said loot is only the same useless junk….. in fact even in book 2 i havent gotten much of anything in terms of loot just the war axe of kragstaad…. witch is a drop you get for chapter 2 book 2 100% of the time ….i am on masters in book 2 and have my drop rate at 30% but all i get is pure junk…..

Flag Post

I realy would like if you can berserk even if you are under the amount you need. It just uses all your stam/energy then and does damage according to the amount.
A scond thing is – i realy like to play the game for the story but by the whole waiting thing its like reading 5 sentences of a book a day. Maybe you should make something like a journal where you can read just the story that happend to you. Or you make more detailed fights, with descriptions on what exactly happens with your heroe after spending his energy e.g. how he is dodging the enemies hits and how the heroe battles them etc.
… and i realy would like if you could enlarge the enemies pictures … they are that small that i can just guess what i can see.

Flag Post

it would be grade if the detailed profile has a money-basket to drag and drop the stuff you dont need anymore (and maybe a checkbox if the stuff droped there should be sold without asking for permission) and i realy would like to change my equipment there because you have a much better overview about your stuff

Flag Post

Two different equipment sets, which you could change in profile.
I’m too lazy to change them one at a time, so now I have always equipment which prefers raid dmg.

Flag Post

In quests there could be change to loot equipment and also gold.
Example: Book 1 apprentice 10% change to get like 5k gold and also equipment loot.
Book 2 apprentice 10% change to get 20k gold and so on.

In Books to come there could be 2 different paths to finish storyline (Like first 5 chapters the same and then the paths could go different way) and different unlockable Bosses in each path.
Each path could have different special loot like war axe on book 2.
This should increase replay value.

Battle is underrated after the first 20 levels or so in my opinion. People are concentrating on raids after getting lots of stamina.
I would like getting a shiny one (plat) after every 300 wins or something else.

Flag Post

How about getting change to achieve one extra stat point to players that do most dmg in raid bosses. Like first in dmg table have 20% change, 2nd 15%, 3rd 10% and so on.

This might be a boost that would tempt more higher level players to lower level bosses.