Suggestions page 33

993 posts

Flag Post

Well, I’d have 1,347 plat if I did it (man that took a while to figure up). My entire inventory is filled with items that take plat to purchase. Sorry, your idea is not feasible, and it is a game-breaker. Time to let it go…

Flag Post

151 stingers.. nuff said..

Flag Post

Could we please get a Server time clock running somewhere in a lover corner of the game screen? This time zone issue and time coordination thing is pretty disturbing. Would be really great if everybody could just refer back to the game/server time and know when and where something would be happening…Thanks.

Flag Post

He never said, “…every weapon/armor that i got in a raid…”(k0ur410h). He said the Marine Deck Rifle, which is not sold in the market for gold and is only able to be purchased by plats. No need to flame Greenebeard.

Greenebeard; It is, in fact, a cruddy wep. It is frequently dropped and its stats are horrible compared to other weps available in the market that can be purchased for gold. It would be nice to sell them for 1plat, as I have +60 of them, but it is not likely to happen as Mososh needs us to buy the plats for cash.

I think Mososh should come out with an alternative use for Stingers, though. The 1plat idea is a good idea for this wep, as it drops far less frequently than the MDR. Most of us would rather see the Stinger get used for upgrades(either itself, like combining several to make a Stinger Gatlin Gun, or another piece of gear—like we use the GUS to upgrade Slisk Fang Necklace).

Either way, something needs to be done. I suggest adding another 0 to the sell price of the MDR, as low levels REALLY need a little more cash flow—they are trying to build an army, after all.

Flag Post

Please consider a pop-up confirmation window for plat purchases. When playing on the laptop I’ve twice now accidentally purchased the +10 str. You have been very helpful reimbursing, but I’d imagine that takes up at least a small portion of your time continuously; a pop-up would negate that perhaps?

Flag Post

Remove travel quests and substitute a ferry man, pay 50k, 150k, 400k, and 1m to pass. depending on books.

Flag Post

Am loving Raryns idea, TBH

Flag Post

2 Thumbs up for Raryn!

Flag Post

raryn ur idea is nice but im thinking more of an alternative to it rather than removing it completely just have it as an option, and chris regardless of whether or not it was just weapons or weapons and armor both it was a stupid and game breaking suggestion that a level 40 clearly couldn’t understand how bad it would actually be, and i wasn’t trying to really be a jerk about it, think of it more as if someone told you you were doing something seriously wrong when you tried helping them. you don’t really want to make them feel bad cause they meant well, but dammit they gotta know its not good what they’re doing

Flag Post

im fine with it being an alternate way, i was just mad at the time so i kinda made an irrational solution for a legitimate suggestion. but i think the prices are fair, so either use energy to get through the quest or spend 50k for book 1 fort quests, 150k for book 2 fort quests, 400k for book 3 fort quests and 1m for book 4 fort quests. this is just an approximation of how much a person could earn while being in these books.

Flag Post

I don’t know if someone has already suggestet it, but we need more loadout slots for questing.

Flag Post

I suggest to add more craftable items that require runes of the door. I guess i’m not the only one that have tons of them, but got nothing to pair them with.

Flag Post
Originally posted by soulsease:

Battles – just reiterating that it would be really useful when going to the Battle list to have the following options:

1) An option to exclude all members of the guild that you belong to, so you don’t battle your own guild members by accident

2) Anyone that you have already battled should not appear on the Battle list until you can actually battle them again – on a slow connection it’s a real pain when you click on a name, and it tells you that you can only battle them 10 times in a day, so you have to go back to the battle list.

Oh, and just to go back to my soapbox – can we have a second slot for rings/necklaces please? :)

OMFG YES

Flag Post
Originally posted by backyard_chris4:

We need a new raid boss, one that has ridiculously powerful PVP gear(+20all stats AND stun or heal abilities) . This new raid boss should be the ONLY way to get this new PVP gear. The drop rate for this new gear should be 1/10th the rate of the rarest crafties! Every game like this has over-powered gear that can only be achieved by one specific manner and is stupidly difficult to obtain—which drives desire for this gear up to a feverishness level.

For a boss to drop specialized gear(the pvp gear i mentioned), the boss itself should be well-versed in the art(battling). I move to have this new boss do damage like the Malikar raids(hurting our armies) and have 10-20million health at Tier4. It would also need the option to be hit with energy OR stam(yes, like the Malikars—but no defense). This would make it next-to-impossible for all, except the most determined, to get this gear, and it would also provide a nice middle-ground between the current bosses and the ultra-powerful Malikars. Throw in some other crafties as ‘filler loot’, of course.

Somebody said the drop rates of ssyth reagents are horrible, so the drop rates I’m proposing would be impossible. Yeah, it would seem that way— and with gear like this, it SHOULD seem so.

THIS IDEA, AND ITS GEAR, SHOULD BE PART OF THE M.R.P IDEA—AT LEAST TIER2, MAYBE 3…

Flag Post

can you add more Enhanced Items than just what you get in chest,Because i have 4 War Axe of Kragstaad from questing and my allies dont even use them and all i need it 2 1 for each hand :)

Flag Post

so my suggestion… is have a better weapon that costs about 20m or more… because currently the best weapon to get for allies is slisk deathclub.. and tbh it just isn’t cutting it

Flag Post

can we get rid of the c*** drops in the chests? i have bought 3 different chests since playing the game and all i get is c*** that can be bought in the market for gold. Honestly if i sold it all it wouldnt even be enough to summon a raid. The last chest (todays sale) had an 85% chance that i would get something good and i got a geirdon special. if i had known that 21 plat would generate 2000 gold i would have not bothered. In fact i dont think I will bother with chests unless the uncommon c*** is gone.

Flag Post

pls get rid of message ""That’ll Come In Handy A new @@ is a welcome addition to any inventory. You purchased 1." from Raid Market!! It always make me quit.

Flag Post

Make a “Max Battles” button so that you can click it to automatically battle someone up to the daily limit. I would prefer it to be under the “watch” button on the battle screen.

Flag Post

Delete from the “heroes window” the ones you have already battled 10 times a day, it could let save us a lot of time.. Don’t you think?

Flag Post

mososh isnt it time to start selling crafties?

Flag Post

topic seems to be dead, but i will still post.
PvP aspect of the game is loosing integrity, people with extra time on their hands use multiple accounts to attack them selves and members of their guild, uping the count of their guild battles score. I think its time to work on it Mososh. I suggest that u make it so that when a player gets attacked by a 20 lvls lower player, score doesnt go towards the guild battles count. I think it is a necessary step towards improving the competitive spirit of the game and making things fair for all. It is not ok that some1 with extra time on their hands drives the fun out of the real and pure competition.

Flag Post

I think the PVP needs a little tweeking I am level 197 and got attacked by someone that is level 330…

Flag Post
Originally posted by ikob:

topic seems to be dead, but i will still post.
PvP aspect of the game is loosing integrity, people with extra time on their hands use multiple accounts to attack them selves and members of their guild, uping the count of their guild battles score. I think its time to work on it Mososh. I suggest that u make it so that when a player gets attacked by a 20 lvls lower player, score doesnt go towards the guild battles count. I think it is a necessary step towards improving the competitive spirit of the game and making things fair for all. It is not ok that some1 with extra time on their hands drives the fun out of the real and pure competition.

Seconded; great idea!

Flag Post

I third the above idea!!!