Suggestions page 34

1002 posts

Flag Post

You know that +10energy we get from leveling? Would be nice if we could have that applied to stam, thanks.

I also agree with ikobs idea,
“topic seems to be dead, but i will still post.
PvP aspect of the game is loosing integrity, people with extra time on their hands use multiple accounts to attack them selves and members of their guild, uping the count of their guild battles score. I think its time to work on it Mososh. I suggest that u make it so that when a player gets attacked by a 20 lvls lower player, score doesnt go towards the guild battles count. I think it is a necessary step towards improving the competitive spirit of the game and making things fair for all. It is not ok that some1 with extra time on their hands drives the fun out of the real and pure competition.”

Flag Post

That’ll Come In Handy
A new Studded Mace is a welcome addition to any inventory. You purchased 1.

The above message is VERY unnecessary when buying inside the raid to arm generals. Please, can you get rid of it for every ONE purchase. I want to be able to keep the item window open and click the ones i want to buy fast without getting this damn ridiculous message for every ONE purchase. Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PURE_PVP:

You know that +10energy we get from leveling? Would be nice if we could have that applied to stam, thanks.

So, you want people to have thousands of Stamina? I don’t think that’d be very feasible.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shinobi1991:
<

So, you want people to have thousands of Stamina? I don’t think that’d be very feasible.

It should be an option for the people who want thousands of stamina…

Flag Post

I was going to make barrg/mord4’s for guild when I accidntly clicked on a Barrg5 that was in Shared.

Please let us create raids of a different tier than we are currently in, thanks =D

Flag Post
Originally posted by ikob:

topic seems to be dead, but i will still post.
PvP aspect of the game is loosing integrity, people with extra time on their hands use multiple accounts to attack them selves and members of their guild, uping the count of their guild battles score. I think its time to work on it Mososh. I suggest that u make it so that when a player gets attacked by a 20 lvls lower player, score doesnt go towards the guild battles count. I think it is a necessary step towards improving the competitive spirit of the game and making things fair for all. It is not ok that some1 with extra time on their hands drives the fun out of the real and pure competition.

Was this what you had in mind, ikob?

Flag Post

Works for Champions, where you cannot attack one more than 50 levels above you…so it should work for everyone, no?

Flag Post

Yesterday i was buying junk for raiding and today.. annoying window popped up showing that I’m over 3000 items limit with over 3500 items. Why didn’t it popped up during shopping? What i suggest is: either make it popped right after u jump over this limit no matter in what tab u are or change the representation of some objects in your database. I know that u want to keep it all as objects, but i don’t think that crafting items or so called junk will ever need any additional functionality. If u ask me i would make it all simple counters which would greatly improve delays of all inventory operations :) .

Flag Post
Originally posted by soulsease:

PvP aspect of the game is loosing integrity, people with extra time on their hands use multiple accounts to attack them selves and members of their guild, uping the count of their guild battles score. I think its time to work on it Mososh. I suggest that u make it so that when a player gets attacked by a 20 lvls lower player, score doesnt go towards the guild battles count. I think it is a necessary step towards improving the competitive spirit of the game and making things fair for all. It is not ok that some1 with extra time on their hands drives the fun out of the real and pure competition.

How about limit calculated as 1/2 of level of player u are attacking? Static limit would prevent lower leveled players from hitting and possibly killing higher leveled ones. Don’t know about others but i like to try here and then :p

Flag Post

Yep, it is ridiculous. Such a massive loophole you could drive the Milky Way galaxy through it. How about: IF NOT in the pvp range, THEN BLOCKED from attacking?

Of course they will just train their alts for a week or two so they will be in range, and by then will have even more stam to rig battlescores with. Seems to be a lose/lose situation, but maybe it would be possible to block certain I.P’s from attacking certain other I.P’s??? Would probably require a partnership with Kongregate to make this happen, I’m not sure what Mososhs’ system can see…

Anyway, I’ve gotta suggest a couple things about our Ultra-Raids: First, we would like to see a health percentage directly beside of “In Progress”—that way we know if anybody else is active in it and we would know if worth joining at certain points of the development. Second, with as long as these raids last(hundreds and hundreds of hours) even the most mediocre of guilds should be able to kill them, and if not then let us share them. The plat is in the guild bank, waiting on the day that Ultras are available as a guild raid.

Flag Post

I would like to see a new equipment slot added and the summoning rings changed to a new type of equipment: Trinket, Charm, Relic, Banner, Pocketwatch, Amulet, Fanny Pack… whatever… doesn’t matter. It is so annoying to leave an almost dead raid you have been hitting, equip the proper ring, then come back hoping it isn’t dead from someone else. It is SO annoying that most people I’ve interviewed just leave the ring equipped from the start, which is a huge waste of damage potential.

Flag Post

I can’t see how players being able to have alts should be considered unfair in a game that you can (have to) pay for better gear and allies to your character. Being able to grind a game is the sole reason we play it at all, and I don’t see why the complainers don’t do it themselves.

Flag Post
Originally posted by soulsease:

Just curious: any of you in TPC?

Flag Post

yyess that is exactly what i had in mind. it is redicilous, and i think it can be fixed with a small change, the same as u cant attacked players with a certain lvl below u, shouled be made that u cant attack players with a certain lvl above you. it will bring back the integrity if the battles competition between guild in the game

Flag Post

Now to answer some of the other posts on this topic.
I can’t see how players being able to have alts should be considered unfair in a game that you can (have to) pay for better gear and allies to your character. Being able to grind a game is the sole reason we play it at all, and I don’t see why the complainers don’t do it themselves.
Tucaum u can have as many alts as u want, just dont use them to drive up the score of a GUILD. a guild is a unit made of a max of 50 players. Now b realistic, if u use 50 alts to drive up the score of the guild, that makes your guild of a 100 players focused on battles score, with the advantage of the 50 alts not being farmed by competition, and that just isnt ok. You say we should do it our selves, now that just defeats the purpose of 50 players guilds.

Flag Post

2 days ago
avatar for backyard_chris4 backyard_chris4 34 posts

Quote post
Flag Post

Yep, it is ridiculous. Such a massive loophole you could drive the Milky Way galaxy through it. How about: IF NOT in the pvp range, THEN BLOCKED from attacking?

Of course they will just train their alts for a week or two so they will be in range, and by then will have even more stam to rig battlescores with. Seems to be a lose/lose situation, but maybe it would be possible to block certain I.P’s from attacking certain other I.P’s??? Would probably require a partnership with Kongregate to make this happen, I’m not sure what Mososhs’ system can see…
Now chris, there is a simpler way to fix this. It doesnt have to be blocked from attacking. It can simply be made that when a player is attacked the guild doesnt count score, cause to be honest, no real player and not an alt, will attack 10 times to die, cause its a waste of stamina and gain of nothing. If we follow logic i dont think that any real player wants to loose 200 stamina and gain 50 exp, from the 1 u get every 4 lost battles.

Flag Post

To sum up, i have allrdy seen a screen with a message “You can not attack players that are 50 levels higher than you”
So i think mososh is allrdy working on something. and chris4 u dont have to worry about people training their alts to reach the wanted lvl, cause as i can remmeber its not that easy to lvl up alts, they are not built to pvp, so they can lvl up faster. For the end, if there is a limit of how high in the lvls u can reach to battle, my opinion is that it shouled be only 20 lvls, cause 50 lvls means a diference of 150 stat points, which is way to much to try to rly attack some1, who is probably much stronger than you.

Flag Post

Now about a different thing. It has been 44 sysths now that i have foughtm some of which were tier V and some of which i have soloed, and not a sight of a fang. From chat i can understand that others have the same problem with the hides. Now i understand that there is nothing to be done for the drop rate, cause its all random, but i think its time for crafties exange market. I have posted before on this idea, but i think it was overlooked because of the abuse posibility, again coming from alts. Now to fix it i came up with another idea. Lets say that the currency for crafties would be other crafties. Now not all crafties are worth the same, so maybe crafties should be assinged point value. If a tooth is marked as 4 points and hide the same a simple exchange would be made, or if rune of life is marked as 2 point craftie than u would need 2 of them to make the exchange. So we have an offer of a tooth, and a bid of 2 runes of life, ofc the 1st side might not need the runes, so he would simply decline the bid and the offer will stay on the market.

Flag Post

Interesting that people are complaining about the ‘integrity’ of the game. When an individual can throw money at the game and vault forward in leaps and bounds, then there really is no integrity. I realize that developers require funding to develop the games we enjoy, but that does not negate the fact that integrity has been removed as a result.

Flag Post

yyess that is exactly what i had in mind. it is redicilous, and i think it can be fixed with a small change, the same as u cant attacked players with a certain lvl below u, shouled be made that u cant attack players with a certain lvl above you. it will bring back the integrity if the battles competition between guild in the game

Figured. My guild though so. And there’s already a reason; you cannot win if your 50 attacks a 200.

Now to answer some of the other posts on this topic.
Tucaum u can have as many alts as u want, just dont use them to drive up the score of a GUILD. a guild is a unit made of a max of 50 players. Now b realistic, if u use 50 alts to drive up the score of the guild, that makes your guild of a 100 players focused on battles score, with the advantage of the 50 alts not being farmed by competition, and that just isnt ok. You say we should do it our selves, now that just defeats the purpose of 50 players guilds.

So, how does Mososh get rid of all of the alts, and how many do you have? Also, if you’re 250 and your alt is 228, you can battle your alt normally.

Now chris, there is a simpler way to fix this. It doesnt have to be blocked from attacking. It can simply be made that when a player is attacked the guild doesnt count score, cause to be honest, no real player and not an alt, will attack 10 times to die, cause its a waste of stamina and gain of nothing. If we follow logic i dont think that any real player wants to loose 200 stamina and gain 50 exp, from the 1 u get every 4 lost battles.

Well, you make it so the guild war winner isn’t the one who scares off challengers; it’s the one who spams the battle icon the most. And that will be you guys, and you guys will be dumping a lot more plat. Might also make armor and gear meaningless if a loss means nothing other than a broken streak.

Flag Post

Has anyone thought about how long it would take for someone with 50 alts to hit 50 players ten times each? Lets get serious, its just a game, and lets get back to having fun.

Flag Post

yeah turin, we have, on the other hand each player with 1 suicide alt, isnt that much is it?
Now are u gonna stand there and tell me that TWS does not use suiciders? cmon man we all know better than that.

Flag Post

and Marine, nothing of what u said makes any sense what so ever, maybe collect your tхoughts and say what u ment.

Flag Post

I am neither confirming nor denying anything. Just stating that the logic of your arguement does not stand up. In a game that has integrity built out of it why should one action be any worse or better than another?

Flag Post

Just one last comment then I am going to drop it. What about people who use alts to find the best daily code? Is that also circumventing the intent of ‘take a chance and see what you get’? Everyone uses them. Not that I have a problem with it, but again, lets not worry over silly matters. I did not get PvP score I have using alts, it was plain hard work slogging through the trenches.