Suggestions page 35

993 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by TurinTurumabar:

I am neither confirming nor denying anything. Just stating that the logic of your arguement does not stand up. In a game that has integrity built out of it why should one action be any worse or better than another?

so that is confirming ofc.
btw i was a part of TWS and i know how much 1st place in battles means to you guys. Any ways it will be fixed soon, and considering that u cant rly hold your ranks atm, just emagine what will happen when suicides are over and TWS looses 1st place in battles.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ikob:

and Marine, nothing of what u said makes any sense what so ever, maybe collect your tхoughts and say what u ment.

You’re saying that for a different reason, since everything I wrote does make sense.

Flag Post

X2 on Rivals screen, plz.

Also, new raid boss with 50-500m health and does dmg to our armies, but no defense/shield. Drop new pvp wep/armor with +30every stat AND stun/heal abilities. Cost 5m gold to summon, and be able to share with guild.

Flag Post

Please let us sell more than max 20 items at once, I am really tired of spending half an hour on the market selling all the junk that you simply cannot avoid to get all the time – and since there is no other way to get rid of it you simply have to sell it (even though gold is really the last thing I need more) – Better, let us chose what we actually want to loot from a raid, so we won’t end up with all the cr*p. Thanks!

Flag Post

If we want fairness in the top 10 guilds dispute we would have to limit the number of plat allies that can be used to rise the Raid kill count for the guild. Maybe we should also put a limit to how many raids a single person can contribute to the guilds overhall raid score. This would improve the teamwork through the guild, instead of them revolving about “$uper Player$”.

That would make this game a tiny bit more fair, and maybe other guilds could rise up in the ranks too.

Flag Post

Maybe auction house ? 2 Times in the day from 12:00am and 12:00pm… 2 hours continue and 1 plat minimum bid… Each player can raise the bid… You can make it with random items or maybe 7 sections… Tier I items(gold), Tier II, Tier III bid with plats and so on untill Tier VII or maybe VI. Would be nice. If someone agreed it please give +1

Flag Post
Originally posted by TaliZorah:

Please let us sell more than max 20 items at once, I am really tired of spending half an hour on the market selling all the junk that you simply cannot avoid to get all the time – and since there is no other way to get rid of it you simply have to sell it (even though gold is really the last thing I need more) – Better, let us chose what we actually want to loot from a raid, so we won’t end up with all the cr*p. Thanks!

Couldn’t agree more!!!! I’d love to be able to check a box that discriminates what gear i get in a raid. It could still keep the same %s and what not, you just get gear you actually want lol.

Flag Post

I would also love to be able to pay a fee to auto supply generals. So if the game comes up with what gear you need each raid to supply generals it could have a 2nd button to pay the total cost of the gear. Example, my Poli raid, I just supplied 1 chain mail, 1 long sword, 1 war hammer, 1 chain gloves, 2 officer’s rapier, 1 crucix gauntlets, 1 gierdon special, 1 all seeing helm, and 1 grappler. It would be awesome to have a button that says “PAY x Amount to Supply” in this case it would be 14690 gold.

Flag Post

^ yes, auto-supply would be nice! I would pay 30k for an auto-supply of 15k!!

I came here to suggest another idea though: Was talking in chat about how nice it would be to have a drop-down menu for guild raids. A drop-down box that would show us current guild raids with health and a ‘join’ button. I suggested replacing Arenas with Guild Raids, but TimW39 suggested to make the existing drop-downs a bit smaller to fit in the new menu. Everyone in chat seemed to have no problem with this =D

Flag Post

List the set bonus a person make currently have on their profile page

Flag Post

10% platinum back on any platinum weapon sold to market.

Flag Post

+1 for the VbaTron idea.

I want to share one more idea. Tournaments every week starting in Monday untill Sundary reward receiving in Monday

First Leveling tournament = You opt-in the tournament and start leveling the person that have get more levels win 10 plats, second 5, 3rd – 3, 4 = 2, 5-10 = 1

And because low level people level faster there will be tournament for each levels 1-25, 25-50 , 50-100 , 100-150 and so on.

Questing tournament same as above but for each book if you are in b1 you opt-in in tournament for b1 or if you are in b2 you opt-in for tournament in b2 and so on. The person who compleate more chapters than everyone other get the most plats then the others untill the 10th. If 1 person compleate the book he receive the reward for first place if 2 people compleate the book they both receive x 10 plats.

Flag Post

Correct me if I am wrong..
In the raid loot direct sell buttons .. a sell button shows up below each loot and when you click on it, it takes you to the popup where you can select the number of items you wish to sell, and then you click sell again before you get the second popup that confirms the action. I believe, unless you click both the sell buttons and then close the final confirmation dialogue before moving on to the next item .. the action does not happen correctly.
Would it be possible to bypass the “how many do you wanna sell” and the confirmation popup dialogues ?
I think most people that sell from raid are not bothered about confirmations so just clicking the 5 sell buttons quickly would be much more useful.

tldr; make it so that its just 1 click per item to sell from raid loots ?

Flag Post

Hello!
I would be glad if you cut create an insert: “your score” in the arena champion´s list just like in challenge scoretable.
I don´t know at all how many arenas taupoteenie has already won.
all the best, taupo

Flag Post

could ^^

Flag Post

Under the Rivals section, could we have a remove button next to the battle button please? Since rivals are mainly used to keep track of easy to kill people for PVP, it would make sense to have a handy remove button so we dont have to see 500 profiles when we clean up our rivals list each week. Thanks!

Flag Post

A thought that popped into my head just now. Something to make pvp slightly more competitive.
When a player hits a 150 or 200 win streak (Maybe put the caps up according to level), their pvp XP gain gets buffed by 1 point per win. Non stacking any higher, just you race to the xp buff and then people would try and knock you out while you did your best to make the most of the xp buff while you had it. A blood lust or something like that. :P

Flag Post

We are still not getting the experience we should when using a modifier set and hitting raids for 1energy; When my gear is equipped I get 52xp on a 30pt zerk—thats 1.7xp per energy. If this math holds true… 1energy plinking would show 1xp with .7 going to the next hit. Another hit would be 1.7xp with the remainder from last hit, .7—so it should show 2xp and carry over the .4!

Lets Look at 5 hits:
1.7, 1.7, 1.7, 1.7, 1.7
Of course, the system dont display .7(it gets carried over to the next hit…)
1(.7),1(.7)plus(.7)= 2(.4), 1.(7)+(.4)= 2(.1), 1(.7) +(.1)=1(.8), 1(.7) + (.8) = 2(.5)

But it doesnt work like this, does it? Every single one of my plinks show 1xp. I’ve done hundreds of plinks since getting my set, and every single one of them…1xp. Lets see about getting this fixed, Mos?

Flag Post

We are still not getting the experience we should when using a modifier set and hitting raids for 1energy; When my gear is equipped I get 52xp on a 30pt zerk—thats 1.7xp per energy. If this math holds true… 1energy plinking would show 1xp with .7 going to the next hit. Another hit would be 1.7xp with the remainder from last hit, .7—so it should show 2xp and carry over the .4!

Lets Look at 5 hits:
1.7, 1.7, 1.7, 1.7, 1.7
1(.7),1(.7)plus(.7)= 2(.4), 1.(7)+(.4)= 2(.1), 1(.7) +(.1)=1(.8), 1(.7) + (.8) = 2(.5)

But it doesnt work like this, does it? Every single one of my plinks show 1xp. I’ve done hundreds of plinks since getting my set, and every single one of them…1xp. Lets see about getting this fixed, Mos?

Flag Post

Figured out how to fix the battle-rigging problem =D Related I.P block. Members of a guild will have their I.P’s go into a bucket, any other accounts that login from those I.P’s and try to hit same guild… blocked.

“Why is this such a big deal?”, you ask? Because it takes away from the game. Being #1 in battles should be about having the most active players, not who can run the most alts/scripts…

Flag Post
Originally posted by PURE_PVP:

Lets Look at 5 hits:
1.7, 1.7, 1.7, 1.7, 1.7

Are you saying plinks as in 1 energy/stamina hits? If so, then why would they carry over to the next hit? Each hit is modified separate, so that extra remainder does not roll over. It just doesn’t make sense the way you are explaining it.

Flag Post

How does it not make sense? If we are supposed to be getting bonus xp on EACH HIT, then even a 1energy/stam plink should generate more exp. If a 1energy/stam plink normally generates 1xp, then an extra 0.7xp should be factored in. 1xp, 2xp, 2xp, 1xp, 2xp… easy enough to understand, eh?

Flag Post
Originally posted by backyard_chris4:

How does it not make sense? If we are supposed to be getting bonus xp on EACH HIT, then even a 1energy/stam plink should generate more exp. If a 1energy/stam plink normally generates 1xp, then an extra 0.7xp should be factored in. 1xp, 2xp, 2xp, 1xp, 2xp… easy enough to understand, eh?

It doesn’t make sense if the game keeps track of your total xp as an integer. Each hit is rounded for xp, so if anything, it should grant you 2 xp each plink. But, the only way the non-rounded xp would carry over is if it was added to your total xp and be tracked that way AND your total xp was not an integer, but had a decimal point even if it wasn’t visible to us. So, it would still show up as 1 xp per hit, but if you look at the upper left bar, your xp to next level would decrease by 1xp, 2xp, 1xp, 2xp, and so on. Keeping track of xp in the raid itself is simply not feasible, in my opinion.

Flag Post

Devs, please rewrite the daily reward combination share link so it doesn’t assume everyone is in the same unnamed time zone (which isn’t even UTC). A relative expiry period is ideal, or at least name the time zone so that the expiry time is clear.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ruffyl:

Devs, please rewrite the daily reward combination share link so it doesn’t assume everyone is in the same unnamed time zone (which isn’t even UTC). A relative expiry period is ideal, or at least name the time zone so that the expiry time is clear.

Or, add a universal clock in game in a corner somewhere, could be in the same box where these are:
Support indie devs: Rate us 5 stars Need help: support@mososh.com
Who are we? View the credits Say hello: Give us a shout

And then tie the expiry date to that clock, that way there’s no confusion at all. (Though I just usually look at the post to see when it was posted.)