Suggestions page 4

1002 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by junnujoonas:

Two different equipment sets, which you could change in profile.
I’m too lazy to change them one at a time, so now I have always equipment which prefers raid dmg.

I was just about to suggest the same thing. Just have a Raid Boss equipment section and a separate pvp one. Maybe even a quest one as well? It’s pretty annoying to have to change gear so often.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ev123ert:
Originally posted by ElvenSavior:

Why does the spinning circle even exist in raids so that you have to wait to click the attack button again? This isn’t necessary and VERY annoying. Please just take it out Mososh, thanks.

It isn’t just a spinning circle, it is loading. When you attack, your own computer can determine how much damage you deal, that wouldn’t require connecting with other computers. However, when someone else can change the health also, the server needs to update the value before you can attack again. The little spinning circle means that it is loading. It cannot be removed. That is like removing a loading screen from a game (which was apparently accomplished by world-renowned BS artist Fizzy), it is a necessary part of the game (no idea how loading is not necessary), and what you are suggesting cannot be done. Yes, it can be a setback, but the only way to remove (actually, shorten) it is to update the server.

I never realized I got responses to this. So, just so you guys know, I’m very familiar with how servers, networks and the internet work. That’s what I do, it’s my job. I’m also a programmer and I know how requests to the server work from your computer / browser. I know there’s a load time. However, I also know that the wait time that’s associated with the “spinning circle” is not directly correlated with the load on the server and it’s response time. It’s a set timer that makes you wait. The actual response time is much shorter. That being said, I still think it would be better to just take the circle out and let the pages load on their own without the deliberate wait.

Thanks. Elven

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cascats:

A boss summoned by a key.the key would be droppable by a raid boss as loot with really low chances to find.(0,005%?)So that it would be a very special occasion.
The boss would have lots of HP.10 million or even 20 million maybe?It would be a challenge for the whole server,with a limit of players around 250-500 or maybe even unlimited.It would have a chance to drop red loot and people could use both stamina and energy to attack him ;)

i agree it sounds cool

Flag Post
Originally posted by ev123ert:

Why does the spinning circle even exist in raids so that you have to wait to click the attack button again? This isn’t necessary and VERY annoying. Please just take it out Mososh, thanks.

It isn’t just a spinning circle, it is loading. When you attack, your own computer can determine how much damage you deal, that wouldn’t require connecting with other computers. However, when someone else can change the health also, the server needs to update the value before you can attack again. The little spinning circle means that it is loading. It cannot be removed. That is like removing a loading screen from a game (which was apparently accomplished by world-renowned BS artist Fizzy), it is a necessary part of the game (no idea how loading is not necessary), and what you are suggesting cannot be done. Yes, it can be a setback, but the only way to remove (actually, shorten) it is to update the server.

I never realized I got responses to this. So, just so you guys know, I’m very familiar with how servers, networks and the internet work. That’s what I do, it’s my job. I’m also a programmer and I know how requests to the server work from your computer / browser. I know there’s a load time. However, I also know that the wait time that’s associated with the “spinning circle” is not directly correlated with the load on the server and it’s response time. It’s a set timer that makes you wait. The actual response time is much shorter. That being said, I still think it would be better to just take the circle out and let the pages load on their own without the deliberate wait.

Thanks. Elven

no. that would give faster internet players an unfair advantage. simply no

Originally posted by slicenice:
Originally posted by Cascats:

A boss summoned by a key.the key would be droppable by a raid boss as loot with really low chances to find.(0,005%?)So that it would be a very special occasion.
The boss would have lots of HP.10 million or even 20 million maybe?It would be a challenge for the whole server,with a limit of players around 250-500 or maybe even unlimited.It would have a chance to drop red loot and people could use both stamina and energy to attack him ;)

i agree it sounds cool

awesome idea..

Flag Post

It would be neat if armor did something in raids, each piece filling in the way weapons fill in, so that you’d want enough helmets, bracers, rings etc. for everyone.

For instance, each time you attack a Nyx III, he might strike at you and every ally for 200-1,000 damage as if by a pvp hit. Anyone who didn’t dodge the attack and was overcome by that damage would not engage in that attack.

Flag Post

I’m too lazy to change them one at a time, so now I have always equipment which prefers raid dmg.

+1
I would love something that let me choose a number of items and link them together as a set, meaning I only have to equip that set and I put on all of the items ^^

Flag Post

Button to change between book 1 and book 2 market, so you don’t have to go through world map.

A little refinement on this suggestion. How about Books section like there already is “Your Raids” and “Arenas”. This should fix my market nuisance as well.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zombiehobo:

+1
I would love something that let me choose a number of items and link them together as a set, meaning I only have to equip that set and I put on all of the items ^^

I’ve been wishing for equipment sets, too. Especially because I like to put on all my energy gear right before I level. It would also be nice if we could get the equipping action and the equipment counts on the second profile page and just get rid of the first one.

Flag Post

A way to clear your messages in your home screen please

Flag Post

I’d like it if there were no confirmation for selling grays and greens – we get so many and eventually they are of no use. Even if someone accidentally sold one of those, they could get another easily.

Flag Post

i’d like to have some option for autosell loot from raids – based on items quality, for example i choose option to sell all gray and green, and all gray and green loot autosells when i clik “ok” button on loot screen. I really hate selling this junk every day:/

Flag Post

Agreed librus81 would be awesome to have an autosell option on raid loot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by strawdog:

I’d like it if there were no confirmation for selling grays and greens – we get so many and eventually they are of no use. Even if someone accidentally sold one of those, they could get another easily.

agree,if not that then

Originally posted by librus81:

i’d like to have some option for autosell loot from raids – based on items quality, for example i choose option to sell all gray and green, and all gray and green loot autosells when i clik “ok” button on loot screen. I really hate selling this junk every day:/

this one is good too :)

Flag Post

For tier IV raids, I’d like it if you could buy the extra gear right there with a button press. Then it’s an economic decision (strategy) without any busy work and I’d be a lot more into it.

Flag Post

Beutiful the new profile but highest stat is useless because it is always energy
thanks for this game
dreamsurfer

Flag Post
Originally posted by strawdog:

For tier IV raids, I’d like it if you could buy the extra gear right there with a button press. Then it’s an economic decision (strategy) without any busy work and I’d be a lot more into it.

That would be nice.
Or at least option to buy (like in selling stuff) 1-10 equipment in one time.

Hall of legends could show more than top 15 per category.

Flag Post

When in tier IV raid, it would be nice if i can see in tooltip hiw many items for generals i currently have.

Flag Post

It would be nice if you could see your own or anyone’s damage output on the detailed profile screen. Or maybe any stats that would be intresting to know:
- Critical chance%
- Critical damage %
- Total damage range (with weapons/without weapons equipped/with armor equiped) for instance:20-150 damage.
- The damage range of your allies with the equipped items.
- Dodge rate% for pvp
- Total defense for pvp
- Total HP for pvp
- The hitrate of your character for pvp

If we know all this information we can adjust our weapon sets or figure out what is better easily. Also this would be valuable information for beginners.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jakeakadeo:

Better loot from quests, I’m tired of constantly getting leather boots and gloves whenever I get loot from quests. You only get 1 chance per quest node at a 10% chance, and when I actually get some loot I want it to be usefull instead of it being totally useless. A proper scaling of loot for quests would be very nice.

The reason that you only get a ten percent loot chance and crappy loot is because this is the first time that you are playing those quests. The next time that you play and the time after that, the loot is better, and the drop rates are increased by 10% each time. I guess that the theory is that the first time around, you would be playing them to finish the story line anyway.

i have beaten legendary on book one and it does go up to a 40% chance of loot…. but the said loot is only the same useless junk….. in fact even in book 2 i havent gotten much of anything in terms of loot just the war axe of kragstaad…. witch is a drop you get for chapter 2 book 2 100% of the time ….i am on masters in book 2 and have my drop rate at 30% but all i get is pure junk…..

i totally agree on that. Quest loot are imo complete unnecessary. Even at increased drop rates (i.e. higher quest levels) you still get total junk. Its just pointless to reward a lvl60+ player with some leather boots as a quest loot. This upsets me even more than not giving me any loot at all. I mean you get loots at 100% chance from doing nothing (by joining a raid and inflicting zero dmg)!

Flag Post

Raid links, I would love to see a change in the raid links by adding name of boss and perhaps % of damage remaining. I see way too many players asking for what type of raid the link is for.

Thanks for an interesting game.

Flag Post

1: Bump inactive (zero damage) players from raids when said raid is at max capacity. Or have it so someone wanting to enter the raid, and do damage will bump an inactive player out, and then that player has X minutes to do some damage or someone can bump them. So many people request Stam Raids and quite a few times the Stam raids are full, and only a small % of those people are actually doing damage.

2: Removed.

3: Kill Streaks. Make them have some use other than bragging rights. A small % gain to the XP. The longer the chain goes, the higher the % gain is. It’s not going to completely unbalance the game because even a 100% to XP on a 1-3 XP gain isn’t all the much.

4: Raid Bosses. I think this is the only game in the history of RPG / MMO style games where Raid bosses give you LESS xp than regular mobs. Everyone who damaged it should get some XP on it’s death. I’m not talking about a huge boost, just a small %.

5: Those two very rare (2% chance in chest) items should have a % bonus to Energy and not a flat number. They are two of the best items in the game, but when you have 900+ Energy the +10 is pittance. They are great for low levels, but how many low levels will be able to have those items? The way you have it, they are extremely good for low level characters, but nearly unattainable. But for high level players they are just “meh”. The two most powerful items in the game shouldn’t be “meh”.

6: Kred to Platinum fix. It should match the Kred system. 10 for 10, 25 for 25, 50 for 50, etc. The way it stands now you’re going to either be 5-10 short, or have 5-10 extra with no way of spending them. People WILL pay for games like this regardless of the price, more people will pay if the system isn’t completely greedy. I have zero problems with game makers wanting to make money. What I have a problem with is when said game makers seem to think that their game has the same value as Halo, or any DVD game.

7: Sound. It doesn’t have to be music, I’d settle for simple “hit” sounds on an attack, a “whoosh” sound on a miss.

8: A Simple change. Add the amount of Allies you have to the Ally screen. I know you can see it under profile, but it makes more sense to be able to see how many allies you have on the allies screen.

9: Get rid of the “cool little spinner”. At least before when the the Battle screen or another screen was taking it’s time loading you could click to a different screen and it would work. Now you have to wait for the “cool little spinner” to load the screen, and sometimes it takes ages.

Flag Post

i think the biggest problem is the storyline in the game. if the game is not much, just collecting points and stats then an exciting story would be very important. you can see everything the game mechanic can give, after a few levels, without a great story you just get bored. maybe you should buy the story of some great fantasy books.

(and the shared raids list is totally useless. even if i already play a barrg 1 raid I still see nothing there but barrg 1 raids. most of the people use the chat to get know of raids because this list is so dead. i think it would be great if you could search for the raid you want. but at least dont show the kind of raids i already play.)

Flag Post

I think we need a stricter ban against high level players coming into low level raids and one-shotting the bosses. Just hiding the low level raids on the shared list isn’t enough, because as soon as a I or II stamina boss link gets put into chat, WHAM! Some high-level player drops 100k damage on the boss and the raid is over. IMHO this constitutes griefing and the game would be improved by forcing high level players to stick to high level raids.

Flag Post

Good point, kynalvarus.

Flag Post

Usually when someone posts in chat they are asking for help, there are many times that some lower level player makes a raid, say a Barrg I and can’t kill it, they post and ask for help then someone helps them kill it.