Suggestions page 37

1002 posts

Flag Post

i think a “remove” button would be really helpful on the “allies” screen. it is VERY tedious to go to the “allies” screen, go to their profile, then click “remove”. i have over 200 allies, not including platinum bought premium allies, and would like drop that number to 150 so i can remove an ally when needed to help new players gain allies. If all the “old” players had the option to remove an ally easily, say one that only played to level 20 then quit, to help an avid player reach the original 150, they would. i hope i was able to get my point across with out it being confusing. if it is possible to easily do this, i think it would make the game a lot more noob friendly.

Flag Post

Same thing like above would be nice to rivals section:)

Flag Post

Probably suggested before, but…well. I’d really love to see a “sell all” button on the market that would reduce the number of clicks quite a bit when trying to get rid of all the junk that tends to gather in the inventory over time. Something like this:

Flag Post

@TaliZorah – provided there’s a confirmation popup. Or perhaps the same popup on buying with the drop down box for quantity?

Flag Post

I like Tali’s idea, there is plenty enough room for a ‘sell all’ option—but, filipus is right… there should be a confirmation popup to prevent the accidental sale of the good gear.

But I came here to propose another idea, I pitched it in chat and all said it was a good idea: Getting xp for crafting. This would be a big help to new players just getting started, and it would give purpose to the crafties that higher levels no longer require. For example; crafting a defender requires level 50 and most of us crafted at least one(maybe two) at that level or shortly after. After crafting one or two, there is no point to craft anymore. Unless… we could get 1k xp out of it (min lvl x 20 = xp gain). 1k doesnt sound like much xp, expecially when considering how long it takes to collect 5 individual crafties or considering; at high levels it takes many thousands of xp to level, but at level 50 it would, basically, be an instant level-up—which would be a great way to say ‘’Congratulations!’’ to a new player =D

Flag Post

I also like Will’s idea; It is not only tedious, to go into each allies profile for the purpose of removing them, it is maddening. ‘Remove’ button on the ally list. If somebody is on ally list for a year and doesnt progress past level 50 then they should be easily booted to make room for a new player that is interested in playing.

Flag Post

I noticed that when using the stam multiplier in pvp it does not increase the loser’s xp when 1 by the factor chosen,i.e.the losers xp stays at 1 even if the multiplier is x4.

Flag Post

Can we get a Battlex10 button (or what ever you wanna call it) for PvP?

We already have the option to spend more than 1 stam per fight (though that’s of limited usefulness since it doesn’t increase your guild PvP score as much), but we still have to click rematch a boat load of times every day. It’d be so much faster and easier to just get all 10 fights with somebody out of the way with one button press.

Flag Post

As Shadow Walker raids can be guilded, it would be nice to be able to get them from the Guild Bank. This would also mean that they should be available as a Guild nemesis. Lastly, shouldn’t the guild be awarded more than just 5 points for killing them?

Flag Post

I know I’ve suggested this before, and I know it is probably not easy to program…but here goes again!

Please, please, please – when the PvP battles list comes up, can it filter so that you can only fight the people you can fight? So annoying when you are presented with a list of people you have already battled ten times that day…

As a subset of that – would be even better if you could filter so that your guildies don’t appear in your battle list…

…please?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TaliZorah:

Probably suggested before, but…well. I’d really love to see a “sell all” button on the market that would reduce the number of clicks quite a bit when trying to get rid of all the junk that tends to gather in the inventory over time.

… and let me point out that this hits exactly the point that the inventory cap was (as far as I understand) supposed to address: removal of an entire inventory slot, rather than merely reduction of the associated integer index.

Flag Post

A guild armory for guild members excess items that can be assigned or given to lower ranked guild members or used in raids at the guild officers discretion.

Flag Post

For questing, you should make it so Quest HP go up by 1 per fortitude, up to hard cap of 400. Starts at 100, caps at 400 at 300 fortitude.

It appears that only 1 attribute factor in quest success and that’s Strength.

Of course, for questing, the your health bar should have numbers. Like for example, 41/120.

For the cost to refill Quest HP, it should follow the formula…

Cost = Quest HP below maximum * ((level+10)/10).

Example: If you’re level 20 and have 110 max Quest HP and you have 50 Quest HP left, the cost to refill would be 180 gold. The base cost is 60 gold and the refill cost multiplier is 3. (30/10) Therefore it would cost 180 gold. It would offer balance.

Flag Post

I have been playing this game fior 2 months now, and I just want to throw a few suggestions out there for the community I believe could greatly enhance gameplay.

1.Rival
I don’t know about anyone here, but I like to utilize my ‘rivals’ as a list of players from rival guilds that my guild is in competition with that week for honor in pvp. Its a great tool and removes having to click and scroll through each individual guild to find players you are able to attack.
But, each week or few days that list of players can change. Its quite a pain to have to individually goto each profile to remove them one by one. Especially if it is 30-50+ players. Having a ’Remove" button on a players icon would make thuis system terrific, or at least a “Remove all” option at the worst.

2. Guild Raids
Summoning raids with guild platinum is awesome, great reward system for a week of hard work and dedication. My only gripe is we are stuck summoning Tier IV raids only. What if I wanted to summon a raid strictly for my lower lvl guiilds mates? Or wanted to start a stam raid Tier III instead of IV so it would affect the guilds Battle Score’ so drastically? A way to summon different tier raids is almost essential.

3.Raids Menu
When in the raids menu, also have a tab for Guild Raids, senseless to have guild raids only in your guild tabs.

4.Arenas
And perhaps my largest complaint about this game. Before reaching lvl 100 I used to love arenas, I’d start one and participate in any I could every day. Using energy for pvp was great, especially for pvp built characters. Yet, now at lvl 142 if I start an arena the max lvl is 1000!! How am I supposed to compete against players 200 levels above me in my own arena? IMHO this system HAS to be revamped. Not so you can chose the level cap on your arena, but so that it is capped automatically by say Arena = Level + (level / 3).

Flag Post

Mososh please consider adding a 10 energy zerk buton i think its long overdue.

Flag Post

I agree with Will’s suggestion about adding a quick way to remove allies from the “allies” page. I’d like to help player reach their 150 player allies cap, but I have so many extra player allies that it just takes too long to remove them to be able to add a new one.

I’d also like to have a quick remove on the “rivals” page. It can be a bit tedious removing 10 people every time I level up and can no longer attack them. I like to keep everything organized and that would save me a lot of time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ikob:

Mososh please consider adding a 10 energy zerk buton i think its long overdue.

I understand the space restrictions, but would like to support this anyway. Following on the space restrictions issue: there could still be two buttons, for a 1e-hit and for a berserk hit, except the latter could be modified, with e.g. a checkbox underneath saying “50%”. This way, it could work for any setting of the full berserk value (which, if I recall correctly, can be 20 at lower levels).

I realise that this is not fully what ikob suggests, but I’m trying to find a balance between the UI design (space on the screen) and playability (=not having us click-and-wait 23 times…).

EDIT: actually, that idea would also provide the flexibility to set the % to e.g. 200 as well (for ultraraids or gog, as suggested by many). And, let’s say, a 200% hit dmg wouldn’t count for BBB (or would be halved to calculate the BBB).

Flag Post

I have a request: Can we have multiple profiles ? I would like to set up one for Questing, one for PVP and one for raiding. It would be far easier to switch between profiles instead of removing and changing everytime.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ksvivek:

I have a request: Can we have multiple profiles ? I would like to set up one for Questing, one for PVP and one for raiding. It would be far easier to switch between profiles instead of removing and changing everytime.

How about checking your loadouts? (under “profile”… :-))

Flag Post
Originally posted by ksvivek:

Or, make another Kongregate profile and launch the game. Separate accounts.

Flag Post

How about checking your loadouts? (under “profile”… :-))

Loadouts are very cool! I did not know they existed ! Thanks MrB.

Flag Post

again, can we have a quest stats button next to the PvP stats button in profile? my pvp health stats say 800, but in quest mode a hit of 100 takes all my health. so i guess a another/better question is why is there a difference between pvp stats and quest stats for your character?

Flag Post

I think it would be nice to be able to access guild raids from the white raids button that is at the top of the interface. We can already read the noteboard from within any raid, it seems logical to include guild raids in the same place as the rest.

To make room, you could shorten the “Instructions” tab to just read “Info” or something like that.

/ Info \ _ / Scrolls \ _ / Your Raids \ _ / Shared \ _ / Guild \

^ The above is what I was thinking.

Flag Post

Worked on my previous item/junk/inventory idea…Maybe this isn’t great either, but I couldn’t help liking it:

It would be great if you could “tag” certain items as “Junk” in your inventory – And then, one day head to the market and simply click one button “Sell all junk” and be done with it…Less clicking work, more comfort & a lot less crowded inventories all over – More happy people ;)

Flag Post

4-5 more loadouts with the ability to actually name them too? :D