FAQ or Help Section?

14 posts

Flag Post

Only been playing this game for a few hours but seems like it has potential, a decent distraction. However, I have no idea what is going on or why things are happening. I like to read up on games when i start playing them but I can seem find any help buttons or even a FAQ. Questions like Allies; is there a downside or should I just spam the ally request button? Raids, I see a little info but more would be nice. Battles, is there a downside to losing? Seems like just spamming the attack button when able to the best way?

Just need a little more info.

Flag Post

Thanks for the feedback, Warped. You’ve definitely pointed out an area that needs work. I hope to be working on this type of thing in the next week. Chatting with the players has really pointed out many of the things I take for granted having developed the game.

Flag Post

Also What is the library for? Do you get a bonus with those as sets or something?

Flag Post

The library is just for reference right now. I thought it would interesting to see the sets the artists put together all in one place though they don’t give any bonuses right now. I like that idea though and hope to add it in the future.

Flag Post

@Mososh
Could you give me some idea what effects damage in a raid or possibly the formula? Would be nice so I can develop my character to specialize in raiding vs maybe PvP or something.

Flag Post

One of the things I tried to do is make it so you can be successful at both raiding and pvp. Raiding is based on your allies and your extra weapons with the exception of bonus damage. Bonus damage comes from item specials that only proc if the item is equipped. Pvp is based on your equipment and your stats so you can swap out gear based on whether you’re raiding or pvp’ing but your stat build is just for pvp. Check the new help pop-up I put in the raid screen for more info.

Flag Post

Excellent feedback and response to your players. I asked and you delivered, not much more you can ask for. I still think this is an interesting game and I always try to support good independent games so Ive purchased some platinum. Keep up the good work.
1 Quick suggestion; you have that box that says ‘more things to do.’ Would be nice to make another one or change that one with a quick link to all your raids so you can jump in fast, just a thought.

Flag Post

quick question: how do u advance in quest level?

Flag Post

peckam : just do quest level after level until you finish the map… but it will take you a while before you finish all area ;)

Flag Post

Is there a way to reset your character so that you can start from the beginning again?

Flag Post

You can reset your stats, change your name and even change your sex but there isn’t really a “start over” feature. If there is something in particular you’re looking to reset, let me know and I’ll see if I can sort it out.

Flag Post

just 2 quick questions:
can we have the precise formula for ally damage in raids &
do the allys have an influence or just their number and the weapons you have for them?

Flag Post

The allies (i.e. the other players’ toons) don’t currently have an influence. Right now, the first 5 allies help the most (so your first 5 extra weapons are the most important), then the next 5, then the next 10, then the next 10, then the next 70, then the next 50. I don’t give out exact formulas in case they have to change to make the game better so I don’t have everyone saying “you said this…” when it’s now something else.

Flag Post

This game really needs a guide, I was starting to get into it and trying to figure out what I’m supposed to be equipping my character with and pumping up. I can understand if the guide isn’t done yet, but reading here that the reason for not giving exact numbers is so that we can’t hold the developer to them – ouch. I don’t want to play a game where I don’t know the rules, especially if they are secretly changing all the time so they can’t even be discovered by trial and error. In a purely tactical game, I highly recommend being transparent.