Bugs in the Game. (Put all of them here)

618 posts

Flag Post

So the biggest bug I’ve noticed is that every so often that the stamina and energy(happens more with Stamina than energy) is that the number doesn’t go up at the end of the timer, however the stamina is there. Usually it would just be off by one or two but today I was able to do 2 x10 Berserk attacks that’s 20 stamina that was hidden so I wanted to let you guys know about that.

Flag Post

Definitely let me know if you can narrow down the scenario that causes this. It was suggested it has something to do with items equipping/unequipping but I tried that and couldn’t get it to happen. It might be a weird timing issue like if you’re attacking right when the counter is supposed to update or something. Would love to fix just not sure exactly what is causing it at this point.

Flag Post

I think i have isolated the issue. it happens to me when the timer finishes while i am not on that tab/window. i found if u do something that causes change to the top bar (like gaining xp) if fixes it.

Flag Post

My problem I was having with it Mososh is when the timer ends. I can’t pinpoint exactly but maybe peckham has it right. I’ll look into it, because other times its doing then when I’m watching the timer hit 0, other times it fills normally when I’m looking away from it.

Flag Post

NEW BUG:

Mososh this is just a scripting issue but you recently added I believe today a comma for any number over 1000 in gold. But anytime you collect gold the number loses the comma its probably during the animation where it shows the number going up.

Flag Post

The updating issue happens to me too, seems to only occur when I am on a raid screen. Particularly if I go to another window and then come back.

Flag Post

the “your raids” button in the quick links tab doesnt work for me and as previously pointed out stamina isnt updating alot of times

Flag Post

ok, this one sucks. Built up 7 Plat coins, went to Hygarth Treasure on the map, bought cragstaid treasure chest…

I got no pop up. Nothing to tell me what I got. Ok, new game (you should fix that). So, what did I get? I went to my inventory and it appears that I’ve gotten nothing. Since you can’t see scrolls or potions there, I went to raid and tried to use a scroll. Nope, can only buy them. Go to battle to see if I have a potion. Yes, lesser potion. Ok, I didn’t have one before. Go back to Inventory.. Nope, no duplicates so I didn’t get something I already had. Here is the problem… I had a few crappy guns, but I didn’t write them down. I still have a few crappy guns. I clearly have nothing better than I had. But I’m about 50/50 on whether I have the same crappy guns I had before. I think I do. But how can I tell?

So, I’m about 50% sure all I got for 7 platinum was a lesser potion of healing. I didn’t have enough foresight to make note of my gold to see if I got 50.

The biggest problem here was there is no record of what I got. It should at least identify on the same list that says who became allies and who attacked you. I clearly got no pop up. So, I sorta feel a little bummed.

I’m not saying you should reimburse my 7 platinum. They were not bought. But I’d like to know what I got! And this should be fixed because it’s stuff like this that loses paying customers. :-(

**EDIT: It was a Fae Cloak. I had one equiped, and it didn’t show x2 because one was equipted and one was in inventory. In short, user error. But a pop up would really be appreciated!

Flag Post

Buuuuuuug :
i just level up to level 33 when hitting barrg II but i’ve got no pop up to say i level up!
i can’t use my 3 stat point, the sentence : “You have 3 stat points for training.” is still there.
And it didn’t give me my full nrj :( , i came back to 214 (my total is 224) (it should be 227 if i could add my 3 stat point too)

Flag Post

it’s ok now… i don’t know why but i can add my 3 stat point.

Flag Post

I am unable to start the second part of “Copper Street” in the sixth map.

Flag Post

Nevermind, just had to clear the cache.

Flag Post

don’t know if u call this a bug but when u get the popup that u need more energy or stamana, u can still play the rest of the game behind it and it will sit there. u could have a warning that u need 10 more energy, be in a raid that requires stamana, and have full e and stamana.

Flag Post

Is that a bug?? but its a nice bug! allways! But i dont know why sorry:(

Flag Post

found a small bug here:
I have 2 x War Axe of Kragstaad equipped but when i attack raid boss the image of my Gierdon Sweeper Gun is shown, and thats just sitting there in my inventory. the War Axe of Kragstaad have 2% damage bost and that dos seem to apply even if they picture on the screen is wrong. so its not a major game breaking bug =) but still quite odd.

Flag Post

Fusse, the raid attack shows your highest damage weapon but uses specials from all equipped items. Hopefully, that makes sense (or a little sense at least).

Flag Post

i c, im sure if makes sense to some1, just confused me =)

Flag Post

Scroll bug?

Maybe I don’t understand how the fire scroll is supposed to work.

Steps to reproduce:
1. In the Nyx III Raid, click “Buy Scroll” when three scrolls are already visible. (One Poison and two Proficiency’s)
2. Attack multiple times (normal attacks, not Berserks).

Expected results: Each of the Attacks should result in additional Scroll damage.

Actual results: The first attack added 100 Scroll damage, but other attacks after that failed to add more damage.

Questions: 1. Is the Poison scroll over-riding the Fire scroll damage? 2. Is the scroll I purchased completely nullified by the already purchased scrolls? 3. Is the scroll I purchased a one shot?

Request for relief:
1. Please return the 3 Plat I spent on the Fire scroll.
2. Please explain the behavior I observed. If this is the designed behavior, please document it a little better on the Buy Scroll flavor text.
3. If the Fire scroll is a one-shot, then I’d like to request that its price be lowered from Plat to something in the gold range.

Thank you!

- bgatesvoodoodoll

Flag Post

poison scroll has a chance to make extra damage.

Flag Post

NM. mososh pointed out that you have to return to the “Use a Scroll” link again and a green “USE” button is there now. No need for any of the previously requested relief.

Thank you!

- bgatesvoodoodoll

Flag Post

Just completed the last quest in book 2 and didnt advance in quest level so now i got nothing to do :/

edit: just klick the white text besides your current quest level… xD

Flag Post

Stamina counter still buggy – stops incrementing. 5+ times today – irritating annoyance.

Flag Post

a very annoying bug i’ve found is that on occasion… weapons don’t show how much damage they do in the profile section.

Flag Post

they do when you hover over them at the right. They don’t when it’s equipped.

Flag Post

When you drag a whisp over a bolter in your left hand, the pictures get mixed.