Bugs in the Game. (Put all of them here) page 20

623 posts

Flag Post

Hey soul, you have access to all chests if you use the phone app (android/Iphone), no matter what level you are.
Agree with you, should not be possible.

Flag Post

If I am in Book 3, then at the point of daily code entry, I switch to Book 1 and enter a Book 1 ally code, I will get the ally, but the sharing message will say this…

Ruffyl is sharing their Daily Reward Combination: 12345! Use this combination from Book 3 before it expires on Dec 28 at 0:00 AM to receive: 1 Ally – 100 minutes left

… which is misleading.

Flag Post

I hit a Barrg II for 10 energy and I did 4M+ (my hit was actually 2.6K)

Flag Post

I erase my champion with premium items. And I think buck you, developers, and you bucking game. Farewell.

Flag Post

I never got plat for leveling but it says im getting it. Also today i logged in and had max energy 90/90. I tried to do a quest that costs 8 energy and got the message, Rest a little. You need 4 more energy to do that. I refreshed the page and my energy now said 4/90. Where the 86 energy went, i have no clue.

Flag Post

Display bug

Flag Post

can you fix the quest part so your stats (that you add skill points to when you level up) will play a part in the quest? my strength is over 250 and i can only do 8 damage? 16 damage ,26 damage? it took me over a 1000 energy just to get by one DOOR LOCK. if adding to your skills is not going to do anything then why have it? does your quest level give you a handicap? can you give us a quest stats tab next to the pvp stats tab in the profile screen or better explain the quest system in relation to the players quest level and stats?

Flag Post

So since 3 days ago I have this kind of strange thing that when you click on berserk, your button will be on loading state for like eternity and my damage count increased unstoppable (which actually doesn’t happen if I reload the page). When this thing happen, there’s only one time tabs than you can click on and after that you can’t click on anywhere anymore which the only thing you can do is reloading the page, which I did all the time after 1 time use of zerg. I always been playing on chrome, but I tested on firefox as well and it does the same. I hate to clear my cache if by all means the only way to fix this bug coz I have hundred flash game saved on kong that I wish not to reset. Gladly if you can give me a way how to fix this thing. Thanks

Flag Post

So, maybe I’m going a little crazy, but I could have sworn that my max energy was up to 1902 this morning, but when I logged back in my max energy was 1864. Is there some way to see if my max energy went down over the day? Or was I just not awake and hallucinating this morning?

Flag Post

Okay, now I know I am not crazy. My max energy was 1864 when I wrote yesterday, it was 1902 when I battled Zari last night and is 1896 now. Am I missing something???

Flag Post

5brew – just checking the obvious – do you have any vampiric energy regen gear equipped?

Flag Post

You probably are missing something… Consider the fact that many pieces of gear have +energy bonus.

Flag Post

There are a number of major issues/bugs/glitches having a negative effect on the gameplay.

1. Profile button.
This one started a few months back (2? 3? I don’t remember). It goes like this. You click “Profile” and then watch the circle spin for the next 20sec. After you leave profile, if you click it again, usually it only takes a couple seconds to get back there. But if you go to a raid, supply 1 item to a general, hit the raid then click Profile again – 20 sec wait to load returns. This also affects other buttons connected directly to your profile, such as “Your Equipment” in market. This is very very very annoying and is a waste of time!

2. Raid Damage disappearing or being assigned to another player inside that raid. Rundown: Enter raid, click zerk, watch a number appear and go into the boss, but you’re still at 0 dmg (or whatever dmg you already had). OR, you see that dmg added to someone else’s dmg in the raid. Refreshing the raid screen puts the numbers back in the right place. This is a relatively recent occurrence (maybe a couple weeks old? anyone?) and seems to happen at random.

3. Nonstop Raid Damage. As has been mentioned numerous times before. Rundown: Click zerk in a raid – watch the circle spin and your damage race up without stopping. Refreshing the page shows accurate dmg but the problem returns once you hit the raid again. This happens at random, it seems. But many players (if not every one) have experienced this at one point or another and there’s little they can do about it. It usually gets resolved automatically after some time has passed or perhaps with a cache wipe or pc restart. Sometimes, browser restart works too. Long time issue, has not been addressed.

Flag Post

Response to Maxzwell;

1; I agree, profile load times are out of control.

2: I worry about this issue. Upon kill hit, numbers going to another player could result in the RNG assigning kill hit to somebody else.

3: I’ve not seen this happen since I uninstalled/reinstalled/updated my flash player.

Flag Post

I too have been experiencing the non-stop raid damage issue. As has been previously explained, after zerking once, the raid damage increases rapidly without stopping, and I am then unable to do anything else in the game without reloading the entire page. So far neither waiting, clearing my cache or restarting my computer has fixed this problem.

Flag Post

I’ve noticed that the non-stop raid damages happens with me when I use google chrome or chrome. On IE it works like its suppose to. I haven’t checked with firefox.

Flag Post

Game has been down too much. It is frustrating.

Flag Post

Let me try to address a few of these:

1. Game being down a couple times in the last week. This has been due to the server rebooting randomly. I’ve done a couple things here. I’ve made it mandatory to sell items after you reach the 3,000 item limit before you can collect more raid loot. This should make it so people don’t end up with 10,000 items (for example). Those massive inventories can cause lag and could be responsible for the reboots. I’ve also updated the server so that if it does reboot the game restarts automatically.

2. The ever-increasing raid damage bug. I’ve been working on this for quite some time. There doesn’t seem to be a good way to reproduce the issue which makes it terrifically difficult to solve. I’ve never personally had it happen to me unless I inject errors into my code on purpose. I’ve tried to add failsafes but those don’t seem to catch whatever specific issue is causing this. Please post if you have a reliable way to reproduce it. It’s also helpful if you provide some browser info which you can get here: http://www.mybrowserinfo.com/.

3. Profile lag. This is generally caused by large inventories – not only are there more images to fetch and more html to download, looking up all that info takes longer. The first time you view a profile the info is fetched from the database then the info is stored in a cache. If your inventory changes (like when you equip your generals), the cache is invalidated and the info is fetched from the database again if you go back to your profile. I know that doesn’t solve it but that’s a bit of explanation.

Rest assured that your raid damage, xp, etc. cannot go to someone else as all this is tracked and stored on the server.

Flag Post

The item set and crafting pages in the library aren’t formatted properly at least on chrome and firefox

Flag Post

1.i do try not to hit people with streeks, but i do sometimes when i am in a hurry. my Question is i have noticed over the last month or so that when hitting someone with a streek, 90% of the time it does not reset their streek count to zero. this has happened to me too were my streek would not reset, sometimes it does. just wondering if this is a bug or a new aspect of pvp i dont know about. thanks.
2. can you add how many weapons you have in stock to the purches/check-out screen in market?
3. can you add quest stats tab next to pvp stats tab under profile? or clear up if or if not stats are used in quest or is it just what you are wearing that counts toward quest stats. i have mentioned befor that my strenth is over 250 but on any add-strength quest, i only do 16- 40 damage or something.
why advertise that you can spend stat points to help on quest if the only thing they are good for is pvp?
i have been playing about a year straight and would love some clarity on the little details no one seems to know about. revise wiki?? i like playing, but some things make me want to yank my hair out. thanks for your time…
4. you meet a traveling sales man ( anywhere anytime random event), he sees you are stocked up on X items, he ask if you want to trade Y item for X item(s).
or/and…… you meet a traveling blacksmith, he noticed you have X items, he ask for a price he will melt X items to make a level 2 X item….or some other Y item to help you on your quest…
….just a thought

Flag Post

Alchemist Alcove – I unlocked a key (it was knowledge) and clicked »Add« below the knowledge symbol, before paying and therefore without selecting an item to enhance. The knowledge counter changed from 1 to 0 and the point seems to have disappeared. So i guess there needs to be made a barrier that prevents you from spending points without having payd the fee.

Flag Post

don’t know if this is anywhere in here yet…
got a problem with raids – doesn’t matter if i joined or unleashed the boss
i hit it with berserk, the damage shown is ok, but the text at the bottom does not appear, the berserk button displays the rotating circle (loading icon) and my total damage for this boss counts up to infinity (or so it seems)
i have to refresh the page after every hit, which gets pretty annoying when i got 6-7 raids active^^

Flag Post

That raid bug is very annoying. It seems to stop when I get a stam regen message. Then, it’ll reappear a few raids later…lasting for days.

Flag Post

Your Browser User Agent String is Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0

Flag Post

Magically, after 2 days…the raid bug just disappears.