Compare

5 posts

Flag Post

Its cool that we can compare invo items but we need to compare them to the items we are using..we should be able to scroll over items that are equipped as well.

Flag Post

i don’t like the “new” profile item info… (too small, stats overwrite the picture, info incomplete, etc…)

why not using the same feature as in the market? you just move your mouse and have all details about your items in a window :) it ‘s already working very very well and you don’t need to change anything to the game code.

Flag Post

That’s the funny thing about “code”. Sometimes things that seem simple aren’t quite as simple as they look. Anyway, are you saying you like it better with no info or just that it could be better? I’ll add the weapon damage today then (I think) the only thing missing will be specials but usually people know what items have specials as they’re pretty rare. They guys in chat last night seemed to like the extra info but it might not be perfect for everyone. I hope it’s useful for the majority of people but if I find that a lot of people don’t like it, I can always take it out.

Flag Post

the info is nice but it needs rework on the visualisation.
id like to see my items sorted by rarety and then have a mouseover popup compare with currently equiped stuff

Flag Post

TheRealJack : i’m agree with you ;) and i know a little bit about coding too…
it’s better like you change it than before for sure! i prefer little info than no info at all
i would like to say that the market is perfect. if you need to improve the profile page, the answer is perhaps to do the same.
But if i’m the only one that don’t like it :) it’ll be ok like this :) . Others feed back is very important to take good decision.

i know it’s hard work and really it’s the first time i see someone upgrading his game as fast. And you’re taking care about what we think… that’s fantastic ! Very good work ;)