Fortitude and hp

11 posts

Flag Post

i got a few questions that i would love the answers to.
first how much hp do you start with at lvl one and how much is gained each lvl if any.
also how much health does one point of fortitude give you/ is it a set amount per point or does it change based on lvl.

Flag Post

This is for PvP. Everyone starts w/10. You get 1 hp per lvl + .4 for each stat point of Fortitude you have. [Note: this is for PvP ;-). The reason I’m saying that is the new quest system has health for the player and doesn’t use this formula.]

Flag Post

I think the quests and raids really need to use your actual hp, it would make the game a lot more sound. Also, why not have raid bosses ATTACK? Why should they just sit there getting pummeled? They should do a random attack ever so often imo.

Flag Post

As far as that goes, make quests attack you as well and get rid of energy. Just have HP regen over time and maybe a hospital or place to rest?

Flag Post

thanks mososh for the info :) helped alot with my planing for when i switch back to a pvp

Flag Post

So what determines health in the new quest system? ( great upgrade btw ! )

Flag Post

Thanks! Health in the new quest system starts at 100 (and when you refill, it goes back to 100). You can change 2 things if we’re talking about attacking rather than some of the other quest options: how much damage the enemies do and how much damage you do. More armor lowers the damage you take. Higher strength and higher damage weapons increase the damage you do.

Flag Post

also remember that enemies do no damage when u kill them. hit hard enough to kill and hp dosen’t madder.

Flag Post

so that means fortitude is irrelevant for quests?

Flag Post

at this time, yes.

Flag Post

the fortitude is almost 100% irrelevant for the whole game. dont need it raiding and questing