disapointment with raid loot

5 posts

Flag Post

last 5 raids… all grey idems, no plat.

I’m in book 2, all 5 i dealt over 20k damage, they were all teir 2 or 3, and I am getting junk?

It wasn’t just today eather. I have been getting loads of greys for most of this. even when i hosted a raid and used a scroll as well as alot of damage, stil getting junk.

I can understand getting greys up to even the end on book one when u join a teir one and use no scrolls with bellow 15k damage or so, but come on!

I’m not asking u to fix what i have received, just fix it!

Anyone have anything like this happen to them or has the dev set the game against me for being the main writer of the wiki on the game?

Flag Post

peckham, it’s impossible (I believe) to get all greys. I’ve reviewed the code and tested it many, many times. If you get more than 1 item (and the only way to get 1 item is to not help at all), you get 1 grey and 1 green, then a # of factors affect what you get after that (but there are still random rolls involved so you might get unlucky).

I plan to add more insight into the loot tables so questions like this don’t come up – i.e. the game will tell you what your chances are (like I added to quests – actually, I plan to make that more clear too). Hopefully that will be done in the next couple weeks if not sooner.

And I really appreciate your help on the wiki!

Flag Post

ok, i’ll just assume i’m unlucky right now and move on.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mososh:

peckham, it’s impossible (I believe) to get all greys. I’ve reviewed the code and tested it many, many times. If you get more than 1 item (and the only way to get 1 item is to not help at all), you get 1 grey and 1 green, then a # of factors affect what you get after that (but there are still random rolls involved so you might get unlucky).

I plan to add more insight into the loot tables so questions like this don’t come up – i.e. the game will tell you what your chances are (like I added to quests – actually, I plan to make that more clear too). Hopefully that will be done in the next couple weeks if not sooner.

And I really appreciate your help on the wiki!

5 grey is impossible? Well I am dead sure 4 grey 1 green is possible and happen VERY frequently.

Flag Post

Well i think the loot table just needs to be twiked a little like the higher tier boss you fight and do damage to the higher chance the bosses shouldn’t be dropping grey item, unless you done little to no damage to a boss. i believe thoses who done over 50k to over 100k damage should be getting into a better tier of loot than those’s that haven’t done any damage or barly any damage to a boss at all. since i believe it not quite fair to see people sitting in raids and walking away with better stuff than thoses who been beating on the boss the entire time.