All Questions and answers about allies

7 posts

Flag Post

So far i have 19 Allies. But only 3 help me all the time.. Questions

1) If i buy additional Allies with platinum – is that permanent?

2) Does my max Ally Number increase (150+3=153) – or the Number of those who help in raids (3+3=6)?

Flag Post

You have to have a weapon for each ally you have. If you buy 3 allies after you have 150 you just wasted 10 platinums. Only a max of 150 will help you. Only way you get more than 150 is if you sent out multiple ally requests before you hit 150 and more than you needed approved. If you buy 3 allies they are permanent, and will help you unless you go above 150. But buying allies is pointless. So basically, just keep sending out requests and get enough weapons to supply everyone you accept.

Flag Post

Didnt know about the weapons! Thanks!

Flag Post

I heard from an active chat user that mosoh confirmed that spending platinum on allies DOES increase the maximum cap over 150 (with the extra allies providing the same bonus as the last batch of the 150).

Once I reach 150 allies I want to test this for myself, but I do not have enough platinum at the moment.

Flag Post

It’s already been tested. It doesn’t work. Even if it did work, spending a dollar for 3 extra allies is hardly useful.

Flag Post

I have another question.
Does the level of the Allies matter for the damage they do, or is it only the weapon they use?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Schattensang:

I have another question.
Does the level of the Allies matter for the damage they do, or is it only the weapon they use?

It’s only the weapon they use, not the level. You don’t assign weapons to each ally either, they just use the most powerful ones by default.