this is a whine topic!

15 posts

Flag Post

500 ally guys make the tenfold of my modest damage made this game uninteresting for me!! i won’ play regularly anymore (: goodbuy!

Flag Post

I’m thinking of doing the same thing. I played this game since 2 or 3 weeks after launch and i can’t compete with someone who started a week ago and put 100 bucks into allies/refills. It just ruins the balance of the game. Looking forward to get some sort of an answer from Mososh on how things will evolve in the future.

Flag Post

easy. have friends!

Flag Post

one of the biggest issue i see along with this super ally avatars: I dont know the exact ratio on how much more platin drop rate you do have if you come first or second in raids but this can be a boomerang in the long end – means, investing massively solely in allies can armortize in the end …

Flag Post

I want to see a detailed character information sheet with calculated percentages that come from my stats with and without equipment so i know how everything affects everything. I can’t stand it, blindly putting attribute points just imagining what it will do. I want to see it, in a sheet, together with the rest of my attributes. That’s what i’ll whine about. I hope they fix this. Seriously it will make the game a lot better.

I’ve already posted this somewhere but it doesnt show up so thats why i posted it here as well

Flag Post

sure its hard to compete with them, but i have 153 allies and no problems with getting 1st in damage from time to time and i havent put any money in the game.

Flag Post

your only getting 1st because thex solo the bosses like nyx IV :D btw i proud to say that im no longer using energy / stamina on this game

Flag Post

Well I’m proud to say I’m no longer “using” this game anymore. My toon (Annah) was probably one of the very first few to reach 500 (and more) allies. Joy lasted for a day or two, zerking happily and killing everyone’s raids. Didn’t last long. Before other players started complaining, I realized that this game having no strict rules or limits, benefits two sides: greedy players wanting a god mode, and developer(s) in their chase for people’s money. It’s kinda sad, bringing out a game with such a beautiful design, only to discover it’s completely hollow. Story that gets boring after a screen or two, clicking that only one button wishing that there were at least two (omg action!), eqipping a toon causes no visual changes regardless the equipment (d’oh), inventory so confusing and slow dissapearing numbers after you hover a mouse over an item (yawn), pvp where nothing moves except your mouse (adrenaline action, ahaa), and, the biggest slaps to the gaming community of this game, 1000 GOLD/5 PLAT SALE.
HOW IN THE NINE HELLS CAN SOMETHING THAT LASTS OVER 2 MONTHS BE CALLED A SALE? SALE…MY EUROPEAN ARSE! BESIDES, IF IT REALLY WAS A SALE, IT SHOULD BE “VICE VERSAOPTION ON THE MARKET, 5 PLATS FOR IE 50 000 GOLD. WHY GAMERS DON’T HAVE IT? (check the sentence with “chase for money” words.
I’d be ashamed to behave like this to a gaming community. And I haven’t even said HALF of it.

Please delete my ingame toon, I wish her no longer to be a part of this charade.

Good. Bye.

Flag Post

Great, two other old guys lost. Come on mososh correct the allies formula, look there ^

Flag Post

And the game has become something of ghost for me also, and for the same reasons. I’ll not pretend I was ever anything more than a middling player, but I know I connected with people and made the game more enjoyable. Since the advent of the Tier IV stuff, I find I just pop in occasionally to click on a button, as Morbuisse points out. I really enjoyed making raids for folks, but now I engage in furtive and sneaky behavior, hoarding what I have because:

A- It’s expensive to launch a Tier IV raid, and I have no other alternative B- It’s ludicrous to see someone make as much damage in 5 min as I van make in multiple days.

And I’m not exactly a mope; I’m Level 106 and got here by a whole lot of grinding, not purchasing. So I hope the masses can enjoy the game as it has changed; eventually, I’m just going to shrug my shoulders, not show up, and probably not miss CoH at all, except for the people I met in chat.

Flag Post

I just past lvl 50 and i lost interest to game – very poor balance (if any at all) and greedy programer are the reasons.

Flag Post

just having a look. have a nice time

Flag Post

agreeing with kash so much..
i used to have lots of fun plaing this game mainly because of the chat but with the way it has evolved im logging in for a few minutes once or twice a day, spend my points and be done with it..
the only thing that still keeps me coming back is that mososh semed to be more responsive to the communities suggestions than most other devs.. but if the game keeps going on the way it is now sooner or later i will probably drop coh and not miss it too much

Flag Post

Level 71 now and I’ve just hit the wall. Repeating the same quests over and over on ‘harder’ modes that cost more energy but give the same piddly gold rewards and no (noticeable anyway) increase in loot or quality of what little loot I’m getting? No, it’s getting too old too quickly even with frequent updates. The story was mildly interesting once through but there’s no real interaction, no sense of immersion, and no real end-game to speak of. This one is hitting the rear-view sooner than not.

Flag Post

Gets boring pretty fast. Very repetitive and the raids or..well…boring. The loot is pretty much the same stuff you buy. Im hitting pretty good points-wise and I get nothing but low end stuff. Nobody I know wants to play either so its hard getting allies. This game needs help. I play Age of Champs, Castle Age (good game) and several others. This should be a Zynga game. Spend some time looking at other successful games and then look at this one. I wouldnt spend a dime on it. You dont even have a forum link in game. Registering for this forum was an act of God. Took me 8 tries to get here and I still cant connect the link here I want.