Morbidly O Beast

22 posts

Flag Post

Come join my new Guild! My in-game name is Pesmerga (lvl 179).

I play daily and I’d like to get a guild going with the some of the cool peoples here at kong. The guild name is Morbidly O Beast. It’s in the pending section, but hopefully not for long!

- Cheers!

Flag Post

Thanks for joining everyone, 1 more member and we will be active. :)

Flag Post

We’re officially active now, thanks for joining so quickly, we’re already at 10 members! We still need alot more to hit 50 members. I’d like to get some lower level people to join ranging from level 20 to 40 so they could start lower level raids for our guild as well. Everyone is welcome.

Flag Post

i’d love to join

Flag Post

Keep joining we need as many as we can get! 28 more

Flag Post

Anyone that’s looking for a guild come join us.

Flag Post

Still looking for new members. I’d like to get some people who like to PvP battle, but anyone is welcome. :)

Flag Post

Have a some openings left in the guild, join quick

Flag Post

Come join us in Morbidly O Beast! We are an active, but laid back guild. New to the game or a grizzled vet: we’d love to have you.

Flag Post

Join us there’s 17 spots left anyone from noobs to pros can join. http://www.kongregate.com/games/mososh/chronicles-of-herenvale?kv_GID=06c7ec80-4803-11e1-8386-12313d04d521

Flag Post

Sent application…Level49 in Book 2.

Flag Post

Still looking for new members. After weeding out inactive players we have 15 spots available. I’d like to get some good pvp players or some players with high Big Boss Bashes, but anyone can join. Link to guild ^

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/games/mososh/chronicles-of-herenvale?kv_ME=f8377e4a-7077-11e1-8386-12313d04d521

Flag Post

^ I sent you 2 messages. Your more than welcome to join.

Also any of you other kong players that are looking for a guild or a nicer guild. We have alot of addicted players in our guild that love this game. We share tips and tricks and help others who join to become better and more knowledgeable about every aspect of the game. Ask questions, join in on our Noteboard and play some word games for fun. We’re competitive, but laid back. Here’s the link to Morbidly O Beast → www.kongregate.com/games/mososh/chronicles-of-herenvale?kv_GID=06c7ec80-4803-11e1-8386-12313d04d521 Plenty of raids shared daily, and a awesome guild community. Also we’re in the top 10 for raid kills and battle wins regularly. 18 spots available.

Flag Post

Still looking for new members. We’re at 28/50. Anyone that would like to join a very active guild with a great community apply here. —→ Morbidly O Beast → www.kongregate.com/games/mososh/chronicles-of-herenvale?kv_GID=06c7ec80-4803-11e1-8386-12313d04d521

Flag Post

Hello!

You are still looking for new members? Active members who are both competitive in PVP AND in raids?

how can I join?

all the best,

taupotiger
1 guild 4 U 2
(ups)

Flag Post

Just follow the above link and apply and I’ll be sure to add you.

Flag Post

Hey all! We are recruiting again! Looking for players who enjoy all aspects of the game: raiding, PVPing, being awesome – to name a few. We have 8 spots left and would love to have you!

- Morbidly O Beast (MOB) guild master, Veaux11

Flag Post

Just four spots left!

Flag Post

Looking for one more player to join Morbidly O Beast. We are laid back, but competitive. Hit me up if you’re interested.

Flag Post

Come play with us! We are still a casual guild, but we are approaching top 10 status! Be part of a guild with history. We’ve been around nearly a full year now! The rules are simple: play however you like; be respectful; destroy raids; PVP until your fingers bleed; make friends; have fun!!

If you would like to join, follow this link:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/mososh/chronicles-of-herenvale?kv_GID=06c7ec80-4803-11e1-8386-12313d04d521

Veaux11

Flag Post

New players welcome!