fullmetal alcemist guild COH

23 posts

Flag Post

a

Flag Post

I. Activity
1. Stay active
2. We prefer you check in at least once a day and burn your energy and stamina.
3. Raid/Quest days, should prioritize spending majority of energy accordingly. Thus on Raid days should spend majority of energy on guild raids.

II. Raids
1. Guild Raids that reach 6hrs, are fair game to be shared/posted to chat by the raidmaster or officers.
2. Guild Raids that reach 12hrs, should be kept an eye on for consideration to sharing or posting to chat. This might happen this early if there is very little chance of killing it in time.
3. Guild Raids should not be shared outside the guild before this time except by raidmaster.
4. Currently, there should not be more than 2 energy raids at same time, a lower level and an upper level. We should always finish off the previous upper/lower before starting another.
5. Tier 4/5 should not be started on last raid day. These should be started the first day. This may change as we have more big hitters in guild.
6. If you have a raid spawning ring you should let the guild know and use it. As we get lots of players with these the officers may prioritize who gets shot at kill based on ring. This does not mean you will get all kills.

III. PvP
1. Everyone should attempt to do some pvp.
2. PvP build characters should have good scores.
3. Quest/Mixed build characters should hunt blues and get positive scores.
4. Raid build characters should attempt against some blues.
5. Do Not pvp against fellow guild members. Private arenas are okay since they do not count in guild score.
6. Challenges are cool, but you need to keep a decent amount of pvp.

IV. Issues/Concerns
1. These should be discussed with officers. They will discuss and make a decision.

Flag Post

Sounds good. Only thing I’m wondering is which are raid days and which are quest days? Is this something that will be posted here or in noteboard in the game? Otherwise, let’s all keep pushing ahead, I can see great things in store for this guild!

Flag Post

This is still up for discussion. I was thinking Fri/Sat/Sun for raiding and the others for Questing. Currently we have several low levels, so this will help them get one complete pass through the quests and level. As more members level and progress through the books we’ll add more days. Getting through the quests gives you access to gear needed for good raiders. I figured we would kick off a tier4 raid on Friday and get a low level to kick off a tier 2 on saturday since low levels may not have access to the tier 2. As we get better at raiding we should be able to clear these quicker and quicker, resulting in more raids.

Any thoughts? Suggestions?
loggera.

Flag Post

I have been watching the player guild stats. Since this is the first full week of stats, the following impression is preliminary and will need at least another full week before any decision is made. That said, those that are inactive for a while and have big negative battle scores are making themselves a target for a kick recommendation. Since they are not helping the guild and in fact are hurting us by negating the work of other guild members. This may seem unfair to the Raid build players, since they will need to stay active to not have a negative impact on the guild. Whereas PvP build players, even inactive, are unlikely to have a negative impact on the guild.

Again this is just my first impression.
loggera.

Flag Post

I have been very active in raids and actually have done quite a bit of PvP as well; unfortunately, there are two people who are far stronger than me in PvP that want a penguin punching bag, it is taking most of my stamina just to keep my number positive. Other than that, I like the guild stats and think it may be a credible way for us to determine a method for keeping or booting players.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PenguinEmperor:

I have been very active in raids and actually have done quite a bit of PvP as well; unfortunately, there are two people who are far stronger than me in PvP that want a penguin punching bag, it is taking most of my stamina just to keep my number positive. Other than that, I like the guild stats and think it may be a credible way for us to determine a method for keeping or booting players.

Kinda how my pvp is, too. That’s part of the problem of only being allowed to challenge those of a lower level than yourself :P.

Flag Post
Originally posted by larrysnap:

a

what?

Flag Post

Yeah, I understand that it is hard if not a PvP build to keep the battles positive. But if you are not PvP then should be doing some raid damage. One of the things I’ve seen discussed is that if you have two stats that are green then you are not targeted as much for PvP and you can target all blues and normally win.

The ones most likely to get booted are the inactives with negative scores.

Actually you can battle players higher than yourself, you just have to get to their profiles. One of the things you can do is if you find player in a guild that you can beat is to write the guild and player name down. Cause you can always go to the guild page, find the guild, then find the player in the guild and go to their profile.

It is good to see folks posting here. It lets us know folks are looking at it.
Thanks for the time.
loggera.

Flag Post

CoH codes:
b1 51234 ally less than hour
b3 45123 ally less than hour

Flag Post

Sooooo…. I can’t get past the new daily rewards thing. I can’t get to any raids or quests so I guess I’ll build up some energy.

Flag Post

The daily rewards: you click on the pictures, there are five of them from the book you are currently in, the order you click them in creates a combination. That gives you your reward. If you know the combination for the book you are in that gives a specific reward, that is less than 2 hours old, you can enter that and get the same reward.

Flag Post

good for next 115 minutes. change to book 1, click the reset link under lock it in and enter 41235. if you enter the pictures in wrong order, click reset link. this one gets you an ally.

Flag Post

We need to get a hold of chde and ivipoison neither have been on for a month.

Flag Post

Use code 35124 in book 3 to get 3 platinum. Good for 116 minutes.

Flag Post

loggera is sharing their Daily Reward Combination: 53142! Use this combination from Book 3 before it expires on May 18 at 3:19 AM to receive: 1 Ally.

Flag Post

42513 on book 3 for an eye of the jackal. Expires 8:46 Eastern Time.

Flag Post

Would have shared my 4plat code, but it said it was unique and not usable anymore in that time slot. Also, on a kinda funny note, between the last 5 daily rewards and the guild raid, I got all 5 components for an Arm of Polidoras o_O.

Flag Post

PenguinEmperor is sharing their Daily Reward Combination: 35214! Use this combination from Book 4 before it expires on Jun 3 at 1:53 PM to receive: Illumitasa Shield Left.

Flag Post

PenguinEmperor is sharing their Daily Reward Combination: 53124! Use this combination from Book 1 before it expires on Jun 15 at 2:17 AM to receive: 1 Platinum.

Flag Post

Can I join?

Flag Post

PenguinEmperor is sharing their Daily Reward Combination: 35214! Use this combination from Book 4 before it expires on Jun 19 at 1:10 AM to receive: 1 Platinum.

Flag Post

Sure you can join jonaxan, make sure you stay active please. Participate in guild raids and do at least enough pvp to keep your score at around +100 if not more.