Gold price of ring on book 4 is impossible.

19 posts

Flag Post

Not possible to purchase at a pricing of 50m.

Flag Post

not possible? wrong. A long way off? yes.

Flag Post

^ Far from it. Just will just take a while and you will need to be able to deal enough damage in raids to make some money.

Flag Post

You’re obviously a noob if you think 50 mil is unpurchaseable. Amethyst is 999 mil, and most of the heavier hitters have multiples of those. They arent meant to be able to be bought the second you get to book 4 its something to work towards.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FangBorn:

You’re obviously a noob if you think 50 mil is unpurchaseable. Amethyst is 999 mil, and most of the heavier hitters have multiples of those. They arent meant to be able to be bought the second you get to book 4 its something to work towards.

Your post give you away dude. Hint: Only noob buy multiple amethyst, and it is not nice of you to accuse those heavy hitter for having multiple of those.

Back to topic, under all time highest gold, one will notice only 37 players have enough gold to purchase all 3 ring at a go, with 6 of them being at max gold and two more near max gold.

My point is setting 50m is no diff from putting it price as plat. So mososh do not wish to allow players to purchase those ring?

Flag Post

when it comes to the artifact ring pricing, i think its just not worth it. 38 points = 12 2/3 levels not worth 50 million. i could buy a whole lotta death clubs for more usefulness lol even at 10 million its not worth it.. so with their stats i think – meh. and obviously im not into min/maxing stats for questing, which is what these rings would be used for. so take my opinion with a grain of salt. when i quest i quest in pvp gear, lol thats as far as it goes.. and the jewelry, i keeps my possessed bling on all of the time, 100% crafted muahahaha.

Flag Post

When you get to a high level there is little to use gold for. I bought an amethyst and then all of the rings that I could for gold, as well as the other gold-gear. I would think that with the amount of plat that I (heavy hitters and high lvl players included) have/will buy, the creators would want to keep rolling out things that would earn them money. As for buying multiple amethysts, meh, just another thing to spend gold on.

Fang is also not a dude, lol, and there is at least one player that has more than one, so it’s not really an accusation.

Flag Post

50m is very achievable, once you start getting into serious raiding. Questing and PvP won’t do it, but raiding will.

Flag Post

If you are someone without many allies then 50M is going to seem outrageous. Just stick with the book 3 rings. As NanKho implied you are getting horrible bang for buck with these and your gold is better spent elsewhere. IMO only the big hitters are going to buy these as those people have more gold than they know what to do with. The rest of us… probably not.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tommyt125:

When you get to a high level there is little to use gold for. I bought an amethyst and then all of the rings that I could for gold, as well as the other gold-gear. I would think that with the amount of plat that I (heavy hitters and high lvl players included) have/will buy, the creators would want to keep rolling out things that would earn them money. As for buying multiple amethysts, meh, just another thing to spend gold on.

Fang is also not a dude, lol, and there is at least one player that has more than one, so it’s not really an accusation.

Again I must emphasis there is no such thing as high level. Of course it is true that there are players who have no use for gold, and I also know very well who are those with overflowing amount of it(cap reach).

What I did on purpose on opening post was to give the impression that it is absolutely not possible, without mentioning the small little group of 30+ ppl(as seen in my 2nd post in this thread) who are the only one that can afford it right now.

Long story short, the purpose of this thread is to ask mososh why did he decided to barricade every other player from purchasing something as simple as rings. Note: I am the longest non paying player who do raiding(yalin is questing so his gold is definitely way less then me) and I been playing non stop for a year(round up the 2-3 days).

The funny thing is all that claim it is possible to farm the 50m either have max allies or actually do not even have 5m and are talking big here.

OT: Really? At least one player with more then one amethyst of summoning? Tell me. I am interested to know who else is as noob as Fang need to learn to read too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by soulsease:

50m is very achievable, once you start getting into serious raiding. Questing and PvP won’t do it, but raiding will.

Only possible for those that pay mososh. Try creating a new account without funding it with plat allies and only get your free 1allie per day and you can see for yourself how “viable” it is to even reach 50m.

Flag Post

Hello,

I spent a “bit” of gold with buying “bats” and hammers for my army when they came out. The most stupid – everybody is allowed to laugh about me – after I had bought " a few" of them, I noticed that they are sorted AFTER deathclubs………….
Now my light infantry is equipped with weapons priced 1.4 million each…………

If I had found a headbang smiley I would have used it now…….

all the best, taupo

Flag Post
Originally posted by taupotiger:

Hello,

I spent a “bit” of gold with buying “bats” and hammers for my army when they came out. The most stupid – everybody is allowed to laugh about me – after I had bought " a few" of them, I noticed that they are sorted AFTER deathclubs………….
Now my light infantry is equipped with weapons priced 1.4 million each…………

If I had found a headbang smiley I would have used it now…….

all the best, taupo

You mean something like this? After all you could still sell those hammers again…Ok, sorry, that was a terrible joke and I am sorry for making it ;-)

Flag Post

Ohnooh – you seem to be missing something about multiple amethysts.

There’s a max amount of gold you can have (above that you just dont earn/get more gold). Approx 2.15 billion.

When you reach that and need nothing else you can buy with gold it DOES make sense to buy spare amethysts – as they sell back for 250mill gold each – and hence you can store more gold value in case anything useful to actually spend gold on appears.

I have multiple amethysts (I don’t mean 2). I know other players that have multiple amethysts too – you can easily work out who by looking for who has ever hit 2.14 billion+ gold.

I DO agree that lvl means little when it comes to gold earned – but your idea of only 30 or so ppl being able to afford 50m is just totally wrong. You seem to think everyone is either a free player or 999 allies. In fact there’s a lot of players who have bought SOME plat allies who can afford 50 mill gold.

PLus if you raid why do you even so badly NEED a ring which gives stats that don’t help raiding at all in any event.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SynSid:

Ohnooh – you seem to be missing something about multiple amethysts.

There’s a max amount of gold you can have (above that you just dont earn/get more gold). Approx 2.15 billion.

When you reach that and need nothing else you can buy with gold it DOES make sense to buy spare amethysts – as they sell back for 250mill gold each – and hence you can store more gold value in case anything useful to actually spend gold on appears.

I have multiple amethysts (I don’t mean 2). I know other players that have multiple amethysts too – you can easily work out who by looking for who has ever hit 2.14 billion+ gold.

I DO agree that lvl means little when it comes to gold earned – but your idea of only 30 or so ppl being able to afford 50m is just totally wrong. You seem to think everyone is either a free player or 999 allies. In fact there’s a lot of players who have bought SOME plat allies who can afford 50 mill gold.

PLus if you raid why do you even so badly NEED a ring which gives stats that don’t help raiding at all in any event.

Good point on stocking gold. I do not owe one of those, so I never would have known the sellback value. Then again it seems to be a form of abuse that will just get more serious if mososh do not keep the gap in check :( As I am sure you do notice, the amount of gold you are earning is so much more then any of the other players and essentially, even if you do not stock gold, you would be able to easily afford anything in game if mososh release items at “reasonable” pricing over fixing price to make it a challenge for players like you(aka the top 8 for now) to afford.

And no, I am pretty sure the idea of 30+ ppl being able to afford is NOT an idea. It is a reality. Go check up the highscore table. Buying some plat allies is not enough. I do not know if you test the strength increment, but I can tell you the effect of those plat allies goes exponentially. It is easy for the 8 or so of you who have max plat allies to hit gold cap, not for the rest.

As for why I badly need it, no I do not. I am commenting on the price. Been seeing this sort of action too frequently. That move is to test player reaction, and if no one even feedback about it, things will just get worse from there. It is bad enough there is hardly any stuff being sold for gold, I do not wish to see all future stuff starting to be sold at astronomical price where not even everyone in the top 50 can afford it.

Flag Post

I think the price suit, due to that mososh need to keep raise the prizes els those who got there will hav it to easy to get them. So I think it’s a reason able price. this is just a guess but I think the percent raise of the rings are about the same from book to book

Flag Post

Byllo has at least 5 Amethysts. There really isn’t anything else to do once you hit gold cap. No point in sitting on 2b either.

Flag Post

Whoever started this is a grade A idiot. (: Fang and all these player’s are not idiot’s they know much more of this game than anyone I know. Just though I owuld put in my 2 cent’s.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TimW39:

Whoever started this is a grade A idiot. (: Fang and all these player’s are not idiot’s they know much more of this game than anyone I know. Just though I owuld put in my 2 cent’s.

Grade A idiot is subjective :D As long as you are more idiotic then me, I guess it doesn’t really matter what grade of idiot I am (:

Two months since I made the comment of
“Back to topic, under all time highest gold, one will notice only 37 players have enough gold to purchase all 3 ring at a go, with 6 of them being at max gold and two more near max gold.”

and now became
“Back to topic, under all time highest gold, one will notice only 45 players have enough gold to purchase all 3 ring at a go, with 10 of them being at max gold and one more near max gold.” Also for an extra reference, the 100th spot has near 34m gold.

@shasd, there is no point bringing in names that has max allies. And congrats on being top BBB.

My point is you and the rest will always have nothing to do with your gold, because honestly speaking, we know how skewered the graph is like. Mososh shouldn’t have to moderate the game to your standard.

Take your 1.67m dmg for example. Does that mean 5m/10m/20m raid should not exist? There is really nothing for you to do on a 5m raid other then killing many of them at a go anyway. If Mososh moderate the raid hp base on your dmg(15% of 100m will be 15m which will take you roughly 10hits that translate to 300 energy), everyone else will be screwed other then the few who are on par with you.