Calamitous Intent - Official Recruitment Thread.

32 posts

Flag Post

Calamitous Intent is recruiting active raiders! It is the only strong active guild that does not require you to have a minimum PvP score! The guild’s focus is raiding! We are a tight group who respect each other, share raids and raid kills. We are seeking individuals to join our growing guild of strong raiders. This is the place to be if you like to raid and quest! You have time to do both!

Again: Currently there are NO PvP requirements!

To join the guild you must meet the minimum requirements below and agree to and follow the rules outlined here. Please, read the rules carefully. Reply to this thread if you have any questions or better yet send an in-game pm to me or one of the officers.

Current Guild Officers:
GM: Maxzwell
Officer: Fleur De Lis
Officer: ArcAdventurer

Minimum Requirements

• BBB 10k for level 30-49 and be willing to summon tier II raids when needed!
  • BBB 25k for level 50-79 and be willing to summon tier III raids!
  • BBB 50k for level 80-149 and be willing to take turns summoning tier IV raids!
  • BBB 100k for level 150-200
  • BBB 200k for level 200+
  • Willing to work on improving BBB over time.
    Exceptions can be made.

Abbreviations:
OD = Overdamage. Damage over a limit.
GO = Guild Officer. Used below to refer to both, the officers and the guild master.
FFA = Free For All. As in “kill is FFA” means up for grabs.
RW = Raid Week.
MIA = Missing In Action.

Visitors:
Calamitous Intent has a visitor spot and anyone can visit for up to 1 week, Sunday to Sunday. Anyone interested, please read the rules, pm a GO saying you’d like to visit and when, then apply!

Rules:

1. Must read the noteboard when you log in. Before checking the raids, always check the noteboard for any updates or announcements. Members are encouraged to write on the noteboard and participate in discussions regarding guild’s priorities, goals and concerns. Members are also encouraged to ask questions.

2. Raiding.

ENERGY Raids:
    – No damage limit. Kills free for all who did at least max loot dmg (200k dmg on t4 raids).

STAMINA Raids:
    – Bonus 7. RM may do as he pleases with his raid.
    – RM is responsible for posting on the board if they want the kill. The kill may be reserved for up to 12 hrs, that is 60:00:00 hrs left on the raid. After that the kill is FFA by anyone who reached max loot (200k for t4 raids). Sniping/OD rules still apply.
    – OD is allowed after 60:00:00 is left on the raids, EXCEPT S’syth and Kraken. Those are always bonus 7 max!
    – If you spent plat to summon one, post to the board saying for example “PLAT Kraken, save kill” and you will have it reserved for you until 60 hrs left on the raid. Anyone who kills it before then, must replace it.

LORDS and other ULTRA RAIDS in GUILD:
    – do NOT hit shield for 24 hrs after it is summoned! This allows the whole guild time to join and get a hit in to make sure to get a crafty drop. Get in and hit the raid once or a few times, but NOT the shield! This also allows time for a few members to put astral fire on the raid.
    – Bonus 6. After 24 hrs time passes, everyone may hit the shield and the raid up to bonus 6 max damage! These Ultras are just like big fat stam raids.
    – IF you are the one who puts 3 astral fires on the raid, you may hit the shield as your reward, but just don’t kill it completely.
    – You will be warned for breaking the top 2 rules at the discretion of a GO.
    – You may donate 30 plat to the guild to have one summoned for you and shared with the guild. A GO can coordinate with you if interested. It will be announced to belong to you and you are exempt from the above rules as you are the RM.
    – GO may reduce the 24 hr shield freeze once vast majority of the guild has joined the raid. Keep your eye on the noteboard for updates!
    – Remember to share. These raids are costly (30 plat) and the more members benefit from each one – the better.

NO SNIPING:
    – Sniping is when you kill a raid just to get the kill without doing lots of damage to it first. It is fine only if you have a summoning ring, but that’s it. Ex: doing 70k to a Mord 4, just to steal a kill is not fine. Sniping is also joining a stam raid and not hitting it, but waiting for it to get low hp and then taking the kill.

SUMMONING RINGS:
    – People are encouraged to leave kills for those with rings. However, if you have lots of energy to burn and want to max and kill a raid (or 20) and replace it, that’s fine. Or if you need 500k to get to next bonus lvl and the raid has 510k, go for it, do the dmg and kill it and replace with another raid. Just remember, a kill with a ring is a chance for a free Stam raid.

KILL a raid – REPLACE it with one of your choosing, unless there are over 50+ guilded raids already.

3. Raid Week. Guild officers may announce dedicated raid week when a goal is set to achieve a certain amount of points for “Guild Raid Kills.” During the Raid Week, all members must participate. That means quests go on hold. Exceptions may be made on individual bases with officer’s permission. It is crucial to read the noteboard during a raid week. Anyone not participating without first consulting with an officer will be issued a Warning.

4. Active Participation. Send an in-game private message to an officer if you plan on being MIA so that you will not be kicked from the guild. You may be kicked from the guild for being inactive for more than two weeks without notice. Decisions made on individual bases.

Other:

• Questing. During non-raid weeks, quest away. We all have to do it to unlock new armory and raids or to level up.

• Raiding Parties
    – A raiding party is a group of guild members who raid together. You are encouraged to talk to other members to form a raiding party that suits your time. During raiding parties participants usually take turns making batches of raids and also take turns killing them. Everybody involved has a chance to do both and it’s a lot more fun than raiding solo. Check your local listing for a raiding party near you!

• Warnings. Warnings will primarily be issued for:
    – Sniping
    – Killing Stam raids before the allowed time
    – OD on Stam or Lords raids
    – Not raiding during a raid week
    – Hitting Lords shield before the allowed time.
    Two serious violations within a short period of time are grounds for dismissal from the guild. A warning will be cleared after a minimum of 3 weeks at the discretion of an officer, if no more serious infractions happen.

• Sabotage. If you try to sabotage guild’s plans, you will be kicked without warning.

How To Apply:

- Contact one of the Guild Officers with a short message:
- Say that you “agree to and accept the rules” of the guild
- Click “Request to Join” button in the guild screen :)

Happy Raiding!

Flag Post

GL BRO with ur guild :)

Flag Post

Thanks, enwon. It’s a great guild with no pressure of keeping a weekly pvp score.

Flag Post

Welcome to all new members. Very few spots remain.

Flag Post

i agree to and accept the rules (: Aplication send (:

Flag Post

i accept these rules
http://www.kongregate.com/games/mososh/chronicles-of-herenvale?kv_ME=53e22c04-1da8-11e1-9e53-12313d084801

tiptop also sent me(i got told t say that)

Flag Post

Flag Post

Raiders, apply to CI. We are one of the most active guilds in CoH. We raid competitively, and we quest to catch our breath. Come, join the family.

Flag Post

I’d like to apply to the guild, I accept the terms
http://www.kongregate.com/games/mososh/chronicles-of-herenvale?kv_ME=cdd46d24-d71c-11e0-9e53-12313d084801

Flag Post

hey Slipsteam, glad to hear that! here again the link to the guild; http://www.kongregate.com/games/mososh/chronicles-of-herenvale?kv_GID=57f9b36e-3a24-11e1-8386-12313d04d521
apply and you will be aaccepted before the end of the day. looking forward to that ;p
greetz ign Molien

Flag Post

Flag Post

Bump, welcoming all level ranges above 30.

Flag Post

Bump, welcome to the new members. Since we are all active and only keep active players, a couple spots available to be filled again. Raiders lvl 30 and up.

Flag Post

Hi, I’m interested in applying and I accept the rules:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/mososh/chronicles-of-herenvale?kv_ME=dc7964e8-38b8-11e2-a4dc-12313d2b1cf8

Flag Post

er hang on

sorry I’m dumb

Flag Post

WOW!!! this place is awesome! im so glad i joined :) best guild in CoH, no pressure, just pure fun.

Flag Post

Glad you’re enjoying yourself here, will :)

Flag Post

A couple more spots are being freed up on Monday. Accepting new applicants.

Flag Post

The guild is full. Sorry, no open spots available.

Flag Post

The guild may be full, but contact maxzwell, js0nic, whemel, oohgetyou, or myself and drop us the link to your profile. we will check it out and when a spot is available, we will let you know.

Flag Post

If you love raiding, but hate the having to PvP just to keep a spot in a guild, check us out! Raid as much as you want and quest when you feel like it. Still want to PvP? who cares? We dont. its your stamina, do what you want with it. The guild may be full, but contact maxzwell, js0nic, whemel, oohgetyou, or myself and drop us the link to your profile. we will check it out and when a spot is available, we will let you know. Hope to hear from you soon!

Flag Post

I agree to and accept the rules. will lisle sent me :)

Flag Post

very happy to have you, don :) welcome to the guild!

Flag Post

Looking for strong raiders to join a very active ALL RAIDING guild! comment on this thread or PM myself, maxzwell, or js0nic if you are interested. please read guild rules at top of thread before applying.

Flag Post

Looking for strong raiders to join a very active ALL RAIDING guild! comment on this thread or PM myself, maxzwell, or js0nic if you are interested. please read guild rules at top of thread before applying.