Calamitous Intent is recruiting active raiders! It is the only strong active guild that does not require you to have a minimum PvP score! The guild’s focus is raiding! We are a tight group who respect each other, share raids and raid kills. We are seeking individuals to join our growing guild of strong raiders. This is the place to be if you like to raid and quest! You have time to do both!
Again: Currently there are NO PvP requirements!
To join the guild you must meet the minimum requirements below and agree to and follow the rules outlined here. Please, read the rules carefully. Reply to this thread if you have any questions or better yet send an in-game pm to me or one of the officers.
Current Guild Officers:
Officer: Fleur De Lis
- BBB 10k for level 30-49 and be willing to summon tier II raids when needed!
- BBB 25k for level 50-79 and be willing to summon tier III raids!
- BBB 50k for level 80-149 and be willing to take turns summoning tier IV raids!
- BBB 100k for level 150-200
- BBB 200k for level 200+
- Willing to work on improving BBB over time.
Exceptions can be made.
OD = Overdamage. Damage over a limit.
GO = Guild Officer. Used below to refer to both, the officers and the guild master.
FFA = Free For All. As in “kill is FFA” means up for grabs.
RW = Raid Week.
MIA = Missing In Action.
Calamitous Intent has a visitor spot and anyone can visit for up to 1 week, Sunday to Sunday. Anyone interested, please read the rules, pm a GO saying you’d like to visit and when, then apply!
- . Before checking the raids, always check the noteboard for any updates or announcements. Members are encouraged to write on the noteboard and participate in discussions regarding guild’s priorities, goals and concerns. Members are also encouraged to ask questions.
– No damage limit. Kills free for all who did at least max loot dmg (200k dmg on t4 raids).
– Bonus 7. RM may do as he pleases with his raid.
– RM is responsible for posting on the board if they want the kill. The kill may be reserved for up to 12 hrs, that is 60:00:00 hrs left on the raid. After that the kill is FFA by anyone who reached max loot (200k for t4 raids). Sniping/OD rules still apply.
– OD is allowed after 60:00:00 is left on the raids, EXCEPT S’syth and Kraken. Those are always bonus 7 max!
– If you spent plat to summon one, post to the board saying for example “PLAT Kraken, save kill” and you will have it reserved for you until 60 hrs left on the raid. Anyone who kills it before then, must replace it.
LORDS and other ULTRA RAIDS in GUILD:
– do NOT hit shield for 24 hrs after it is summoned! This allows the whole guild time to join and get a hit in to make sure to get a crafty drop. Get in and hit the raid once or a few times, but NOT the shield! This also allows time for a few members to put astral fire on the raid.
– Bonus 6. After 24 hrs time passes, everyone may hit the shield and the raid up to bonus 6 max damage! These Ultras are just like big fat stam raids.
– IF you are the one who puts 3 astral fires on the raid, you may hit the shield as your reward, but just don’t kill it completely.
– You will be warned for breaking the top 2 rules at the discretion of a GO.
– You may donate 30 plat to the guild to have one summoned for you and shared with the guild. A GO can coordinate with you if interested. It will be announced to belong to you and you are exempt from the above rules as you are the RM.
– GO may reduce the 24 hr shield freeze once vast majority of the guild has joined the raid. Keep your eye on the noteboard for updates!
– Remember to share. These raids are costly (30 plat) and the more members benefit from each one – the better.
– Sniping is when you kill a raid just to get the kill without doing lots of damage to it first. It is fine only if you have a summoning ring, but that’s it. Ex: doing 70k to a Mord 4, just to steal a kill is not fine. Sniping is also joining a stam raid and not hitting it, but waiting for it to get low hp and then taking the kill.
– People are encouraged to leave kills for those with rings. However, if you have lots of energy to burn and want to max and kill a raid (or 20) and replace it, that’s fine. Or if you need 500k to get to next bonus lvl and the raid has 510k, go for it, do the dmg and kill it and replace with another raid. Just remember, a kill with a ring is a chance for a free Stam raid.
KILL a raid – REPLACE it with one of your choosing, unless there are over 50+ guilded raids already.
- . Guild officers may announce dedicated raid week when a goal is set to achieve a certain amount of points for “Guild Raid Kills.” During the Raid Week, all members must participate. That means quests go on hold. Exceptions may be made on individual bases with officer’s permission. It is crucial to read the noteboard during a raid week. Anyone not participating without first consulting with an officer will be issued a Warning.
- . Send an in-game private message to an officer if you plan on being MIA so that you will not be kicked from the guild. You may be kicked from the guild for being inactive for more than two weeks without notice. Decisions made on individual bases.
- . During non-raid weeks, quest away. We all have to do it to unlock new armory and raids or to level up.
– A raiding party is a group of guild members who raid together. You are encouraged to talk to other members to form a raiding party that suits your time. During raiding parties participants usually take turns making batches of raids and also take turns killing them. Everybody involved has a chance to do both and it’s a lot more fun than raiding solo. Check your local listing for a raiding party near you!
- Warnings will primarily be issued for:
– Killing Stam raids before the allowed time
– OD on Stam or Lords raids
– Not raiding during a raid week
– Hitting Lords shield before the allowed time.
Two serious violations within a short period of time are grounds for dismissal from the guild. A warning will be cleared after a minimum of 3 weeks at the discretion of an officer, if no more serious infractions happen.
- If you try to sabotage guild’s plans, you will be kicked without warning.
How To Apply:
- Contact one of the Guild Officers with a short message:
- Say that you “agree to and accept the rules” of the guild
- Click “Request to Join” button in the guild screen :)