Calamitous Intent is recruiting active raiders! It is the only strong active guild that does not require you to have a minimum PvP score! The guild’s focus is raiding! We are a tight group who respect each other, share raids and raid kills. We are seeking individuals to join our growing guild of strong raiders. This is the place to be if you like to raid and quest! You have time to do both!
Again: Currently there are NO PvP requirements!
To join the guild you must meet the minimum requirements below and agree to and follow the rules outlined here. Please, read the rules carefully. Reply to this thread if you have any questions or better yet send an in-game pm to me or one of the officers.
Current Guild Officers:
- BBB 10k for level 30-49 and be willing to summon tier II raids when needed!
- BBB 25k for level 50-79 and be willing to summon tier III raids!
- BBB 50k for level 80-149 and be willing to take turns summoning tier IV raids!
- BBB 100k for level 150-200
- BBB 200k for level 200+
- Willing to work on improving BBB over time.
Exceptions can be made.
- . Before checking the raids, always check the noteboard for any updates or announcements. Members are encouraged to write on the noteboard and participate in discussions regarding guild’s priorities, goals and concerns. Members are also encouraged to ask questions.
ENERGY Raids: No damage limit. Kills free for all who did at least 500k dmg on t4 raids.
– Bonus 6. RM may do as he pleases with his raid.
– RM is responsible for posting on the board if they want the kill with the following short message. “[Raid Name], leave me the kill until X hrs left.” X is a maximum 12 hrs from the time it was shared. Example:
“Plat S’syth, leave me the kill until 60 hrs left. Thx.” This means the RM spent his plat to summon it and kill will be FFA when 60:00:00 hrs left on the raid. Sniping/OD rules still apply.
– Without the message or after the allowed time is reached, the kill is up for anyone who reached max loot (200k for t4 raids)
– If you kill a Plat Stam raid before the allowed time, you must summon a replacement!
– Repeat offenders will be put on probation: not allowed to join any guilded stam raids for 1 week
NO SNIPING: Sniping is when you kill a raid just to get the kill without doing lots of damage to it first. It is fine only if you have a summoning ring, but that’s it. Ex: doing 70k to a Mord 4, just to steal a kill is not fine. Sniping is also joining a stam raid and not hitting it, but waiting for it to get low hp and then take the kill.
SUMMONING RINGS: People are encouraged to leave kills for those with rings. However, if you have lots of energy to burn and want to max and kill a raid and replace it, that’s fine. Or if you need 500k to get to next bonus lvl and the raid has 510k, go for it, do the dmg and kill it and replace with another raid. Just remember, a kill with a ring is a chance for a free Stam raid.
KILL a raid – REPLACE it with one of your choosing, unless there are over 50+ guilded raids already.
- . Guild officers may announce dedicated raid week when a goal is set to achieve a certain amount of points for “Guild Raid Kills.” During the Raid Week, all members must participate. That means quests go on hold. Exceptions may be made on individual bases with officer’s permission. It is crucial to read the noteboard during a raid week. Anyone not participating without first consulting with an officer will be issued a Warning.
- . Send an in-game private message to an officer if you plan on being MIA so that you will not be kicked from the guild. You may be kicked from the guild for being inactive for more than one week without notice. Decisions made on individual bases.
- . During non-raid weeks, quest away. We all have to do it to unlock new armory and raids.
– A raiding party is a group of guild members who raid together. Everyone is encouraged to talk to other members to form a raiding party with that suits their time. During raiding parties participants usually take turns making batches of raids and also take turns killing them. Everybody involved has a chance to do both and it’s a lot more fun than raiding solo. Check your local listing for a raiding party near you and you too can help prevent wildfires!
- Warnings will primarily be issued for:
– Killing Stam raids before the allowed time
– Overdamaging Stam raids
– Not raiding during a raid week
Two serious violations within a short period of time are grounds for dismissal from the guild.
- If you try to sabotage guild’s plans, you will be kicked without warning.
How To Apply:
- Contact one of the Guild Officers with a short message:
- Say that you “agree to and accept the rules” of the guild
- Click “Request to Join” button in the guild screen :)