Loadout best sets

8 posts

Flag Post

I was curious if anyone had come up with a ‘best set’ for each of the loadouts (quest, pvp, raid)

I understand the bonus on crystal sets, dragon, etc…but pvp is a bit trickier, as you would have to compare bumping up speed to sacrifice other stats…

Its not that im lazy and dont want to sit down and spend some time comparing armor pieces…but i work 12 hour days, and dammit…im tired when i get home. lol…anyway if anyone has this info that would be great.

(it might even be a good thread to sticky, as im sure other people would like this info as well)

Flag Post

I would imagine, people would have different items at different levels and would depend on book completions which unlock new items. That’s not even counting anyone who has bought stuff with plat – they’d have even more items to choose from.

As for me, I made all 3 of my loadouts only for quests. I find switching to raiding gear very easy and quick. But quests can take time to find which item has a little more knowledge or speed or whatever. So, I have a loadout for each – strength, speed and knowledge quests.

Flag Post

I actually do have the best loadouts saved. Give me a bit to put them here.

Flag Post

@ shasd: thanks…i’ll be looking forward to seeing it.

@ Max: I was basically asking about the ‘best’ or ultimate set…with no restrictions as to plat/gold. Of course people not spending plat and grinding the hell out of mord (gus for necklace, etc etc) …well you know what i mean

right now my raid loadout is great horned demon helm, steel plate dragon, claws terror (still need to grind a few maliks to finish the other pieces), steel legs dragon, cloak abyss (need to start enhancing that), 2 gus, charmed slisk necklace (need enhancing)

pvp loadout: steel visage dragon, steel plate dragon, demonfire bracers, crystal warboots, shroud of gog, 2 soul stealers, charmed slisk necklace

Flag Post

Sorry it took a bit.

PvP:
Enhanced Cowl of the Shifting Winds
Enhanced Talons of the Crow
Enhanced Cloak of the Abyss
Gog’s Flamesteel Boots
Gog’s Chest of Infernal Energy
Enhanced Ilys the Dragon Reaver x2
Artifact Ring of Speed

Total Bonuses:

Str: 131
Spd: 156
Kno: 102
Fort: 43
Armor: 466
+6% Crit

Raid:

Malikar’s Horned Helm
Malikar’s Talons
Enhanced Cloak of the Abyss
Steel Legs of the Dragon
Steel Plate of the Dragon
Enhanced Ilys the Dragon Reaver x2
Enchanted Lava Band

Total Bonuses:

+47% Raid Damage

Flag Post

for PvP, Ilys doesn’t need to be Enhanced.

Flag Post

Yeah, mine are though. Normal Ilys gives the same stats as enhanced. The difference is raid damage.

Flag Post

This needs to be updated now because of the book 5 equips