Bugs - error with damage count

9 posts

Flag Post

Are you frequently having an error at damage count that running out wild? Having your zerg button disappear that loading for eternity? If you have those same problem and not fixed by reloading your browser or even it fixed but occur occasionally, please put your ID here and email and some details like did u running with multiple account when the problem occur and etc.
I’ll put them on list and email it to support mosh in bulk, or you can email them directly to support@mososh.com. But it would be a good idea if you put it here as well, as we’ll have a bigger idea for how many people had the same problem. Thanks

Flag Post

Great idea, Silh0u3ttE! Thanks!

Flag Post

Ok, here’s what I’ve found. I have flashplayer 11.2.202.261. Everything works fine when I use firefox (on linux) and IE on windows. The Error only occurs when I run the game on chrome or chromium(both linux and windows). I believe that firefox and chromium use the same flashplayer; chromium does not come packaged with it like chrome does. From this it seems like the problem is specific to the chrome/chromium browser.

Hope this helps :)

Flag Post

[edit] I remembered something else. It was broken on chromium awhille before it broke on chrome. Maybe its a recent change in the code thats causing the problem.

Flag Post

found another guy with the same problem in chat called tommyt125. He didn’t give me the detail more but there’s another one. Some ppl said with just a refresh it should be fixed, which is on chrome.

Flag Post

Another interesting update. The bug is caused by a javascript error. I have a screenshot of a player’s javascript error console that would indicate the javascript error is actually caused by ads served by Kongregate. That, unfortunately, is out of my control and would explain the absolute random nature of the bug. Depending on what ads the site is serving (and this can change based on user account as well as many other factors), a simple refresh could fix or not. I have also had people say switching browsers fixed the problem. This “fix” could work for a couple different reasons – first, the browser might not interpret the javascript the same way and, second, the browser you switch to probably won’t have the same cookies as the other one. Ads on the Internet are often delivered based on information stored in your cookies. Since you could switch browsers and get the same ads, though, switching browsers might not necessarily fix the problem but is worth a try. Clearing your cookies is also worth a shot.

Flag Post

Yeah if you use FF and experience this bug please use IE, this helped for me.

Flag Post

Switching to IE is never the answer, seriously.

Flag Post

Here’s one report back after the player cleared their cache: Nevermind it magically recovered itself after I cleared cache. Here’s some helpful info if you aren’t familiar with clearing your cache: http://kb.iu.edu/data/ahic.html.