Suggestions page 36

996 posts

Flag Post

The new implement of Loadouts is great but with this effor another 2 will be the best:

- Battle\Strenght Quest Loadauts
- Knowledge Quest Loadauts
- Speed Quest Loadauts
- Fortitude Quest Loadauts
- PVP Loadouts
- Raid Loadouts
- Energy Level Up Loadauts (to get the max energy when you level up)

I can also spend 10 Platinum each for the last two but they will save time and prevent errors.

Flag Post

well i haven had an idea in a long time..

how about adding a graphic in profiles on top of each piece of used equipment. Something like dots or stars or something, maybe on the right side of each box. Each dot could have a color indicating its use in a loadout. so with 5 loadouts you could have upto 5 dots indicating which item is used in each loadout. then you would easily know what not to sell.

a graphic on the left to indicate which item is on a champion would be nice too.

also.. i have 169 stingers.. mososh lemme trade stingers for GUS like 20 stingers for a GUS or something.

Flag Post

Any chance of gettin’ the player name texts in yer rivals tabs changed to black? I really can’t see every other line, without highlighting. I have that problem in a few places throughout the game to be honest, but that’s where it seems to be most noticeable.

Flag Post

Even though this seems to be a dead forum, and I know its been suggested before:
How about a market for crafties?
1. Make it a perk for level 80 or 100+ characters, like skills are.
2. Limit it to buying 1 craftie a day for say 100,000 gold a crafty
3. Allow additional crafties to be bought for 1 plat apiece once a day (call it black market crafties or some such)
4. Make the ultra good stuff (like gus parts, or ultra raid drops) be only available for plat; but, make it reasonable like say 2 plat apiece, once per day or 4 plat if they have already bought a crafty for gold.
5. Double the plat cost per crafty for same day i.e.: 1 plat for a gold crafty, then 2 then 4 then 8 plat then 16. Or for good stuff; 2 plat then 4 then 8 then 16, then 32.
This would prevent people from just buying gus parts en masse, yet still have that money making deal going on if people wanted to do that. plus it would allow people who have 4 out of the 5 parts to buy that last extra part they need, instead of hoping a randomly generated raid drop gives them the exact part they need.

This system would allow serious players to craft the items they truly care about. It would prevent the low level characters who just try the game and leave from getting game breaking deals which has been discussed before. And would provide people with millions in gold with something else to do with it once per day. Not to mention more ways to get people to buy plat and spend it, making mososh more money.

Flag Post

Can i suggest a change in the market that i think will make good incomes for mososh and make happy players?

- Remove the 1000 gold for 5 Plat (that is outrageous, if someone buy this is for an error, for newbbiness or for extreme stupidity) for player of level 60+ (or 75+)

- Replace it with a beautiful 10% Energy Refill for 1 Plat

Why?

I have leveled up and now i’m level 147, i have used all my energy in quest (Book 2, Adventurer, already done Chapter 4 of Book 5) and stamina (x3 each fight) and i need 1013 xp to the next level, with all my energy equipment i get a total of 1487 energy that are over 2200 exp in quests and over 1500 in raids so i don’t want to wast 10 plat to a full energy refill.

With 10% energy refill i can buy some to level up or wait to see how much exp i need before going to bed and buy energy for a final rush.

I will probably use this alot and i don’t think i will be the only one, even the 1 spare plat got for a level up can be of good use.

Flag Post

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q781/Chris_Pinterich/RUSHidea.png

This suggestion would mainly be utilized by those of us with a high Big Boss Bash, at those times when doing 30pts of damage result in several hundreds of thousands of damage—but only need half of that to get bonus7/kill.

Flag Post

I’d love an item to improve your luck when opening chests. Perhaps it could block the chance of getting the lowest tier of items, or it could add 10% chance to all other tiers. Thoughts?

Flag Post

I would like it if we could right-click the buy button in raid market and get a pop-up asking x5, x10, x20.

But, that could only happen if this game was java-based, so… what I would really like is for this game to be converted to Java—unless this will be possible in HTML5???

Am still in favor of gear that deducts certain aspects of stats for massive gains in other areas, just accidently wiped it out by posting this one—lol

Flag Post

That would be nice, Doom—but Mos needs the ‘good stuff’ to have a small chance, that way he can earn more money from going through the effort of building this game.

We would all love to see it happen, but from a developers’ point of view… it would cut his throat =/

Flag Post

Some kind of trade would be nice:)

Flag Post

Some shortcut on main menu (or main screen) to the loadouts (something like raids shortcut) would definitly save a lot of time:)

Flag Post

I think a few good suggestions have been made here.

I like the idea of a drop-down list containing your loadouts (this would make it quicker and easier to select); personally though I could do with having a few more loadouts than curently available.

I would also like a market for crafties to help finish off any remaining sets. As someone else suggested; you could maybe buy 1 a day using gold and then any additional would require plat.

Flag Post

RAID MARKET

Instead of pop-up a window, the pops-up another windows everytime you buy anything, why not just put a “BUY AND SUPPLY” buttom?
If you already have the item, them the button would be just “SUPPLY”, if you dont, “BUY AND SUPPLY” at the same click.

Flag Post

Enhanced items – would be nice to have a wider choice of upgradeable items, particularly for the lower books. I won’t mention the Stinger…but it would be good to enhance other items of kit, especially armour.

Would also be nice if enhanced items also increased all the stats for the item over the original a bit more…

For those who really work at it…what about the chance of having an Enhanced Enchanted Lava Ring? For those who have two of them in inventory, for example…or would have, if there was anything they could do with it, and have too many GUS to count…!

Flag Post

Nothing in B5 to upgrade with GUS…. :(

Flag Post

1. Maybe a special item for x2 regen for a few hours.

On Christmas day a Super Ally sale, where they are only 5 plat each, or maybe a free energy regen gem or item. Or maybe faster Regen for Christmas.

Flag Post

Mosh, please raise the item limit from 3000 to maybe 4000?

I’ve just loaded up on 40 of each bk1 item for raiding and I’m way over the limit, but if I don’t buy in bulk, it is really annoying to do it 1 at a time from within a raid! Really annoying! Alternatively, add a 10x purchase option to use from within raids.

Flag Post

hitting the Guilds button brings up two boxxes; one with 2 tabs and one with 4. can you make one box with the 6 tabs? then, on the Your Guild screen, there would be more room accross the screen to put not only the guild members name and level, but their other stats as well. you would no longer have to hit the Stat button and you could incorp the Trophies button too to be rid of it.

Flag Post

Can we get a “Show Quest Stats” tab next to the “Show PvP Stats” tab in the Profile area?

Flag Post

Instead of making new books make it so you can get more armour and/or weapons and other goods in the markets the more you advance quest level and more acces to secret areas,(ie more advancements on gear like the lava band) make it a little more fun and challenging,Instead of doing the book only once then back to raiding and waiting ages for another book to come out.

Flag Post

I think it is time to boost all archaic equipment stats. I guess I’m not the only one who find it weird to see book 5 legendary equipment surpassing most of the ancient heroic weapons/armors (difference of 2 tiers).

Flag Post

When a guild changes it’s nemeis, I think it would be a good idea to have the payment come from the guild bank instead of the person who changes it. Also, shouldn’t all nemesis be available to all guilds?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maxzwell:

Mosh, please raise the item limit from 3000 to maybe 4000?

I’ve just loaded up on 40 of each bk1 item for raiding and I’m way over the limit, but if I don’t buy in bulk, it is really annoying to do it 1 at a time from within a raid! Really annoying! Alternatively, add a 10x purchase option to use from within raids.

The more so that it doesn’t really address the problem, does it. The problem is the number of distinct items in the inventory, each of which needs to load anew when you access the profile or sell stuff. Restricting items to 3000 addresses the numerical indexes attached to each inventory item, and these “weigh” nothing, in both database and bandwidth terms, do they.

When the game makes me sell items, I very rarely reduce the number of distinct items. I most often sell e.g. 20 out of 34, or 50 out of 65 (i keep the rest for the generals). This only reduces the indexes and doesn’t achieve the intended aim. At the same time, this ban decreases the game’s playability, by being annoying.

Summary: I am afraid that the solution implemented now misses the mark, while at the same time making things annoying for many of us.

Flag Post

Please consider introducing scrolls that only act as enhancements against the particular kinds of defense in ultra raids.
They would introduce some more action: they could be craftable, for once. Secondly, they would force a choice on the raid participants: whether to focus on the shield or on the health, because obviously the new scrolls would take scroll slots.

A counterargument was raised that this is what guilds are for: when you can’t cope, you share the raid and rely on the big hitters in your guild.

But that doesn’t work for several reasons. Firstly, we have quite a few big hitters in the first Shadow Elite raid now, and the shield still holds after what, 1.5 hour I’d say, and with altogether 20 ppl in the raid, 10/11 of which would qualify as big hitters. Secondly, some guilds won’t have big hitters at all, so guilding the ultraraid won’t help. Thirdly, only this last ultraraid can be guilded, while the suggested solution concerns all three.

HTH

Flag Post

Just a suggestion re the order of assigned weapons to army/allies – Min+Max, Max, Min.

I have Sellswords at 0.05 damage equipped with Provincial Kingsland Muskets (1-14 damage) ranked higher than the same with Marine Boarding Axes (6-12 damage). My ‘better’ army members do an average of 0.375 damage; whereas my ‘poorer’ members do an average of 0.45.

While minor I think this would be a better reflection of a weapon’s damage than what appears to be the current Max, Min sort.

Additional – Accidentally had some guild raids shared out to the public – any chance of a confirmation message popup?