Fun things with java and this game

2 posts

Flag Post

today i accidentally right clicked on the raids tab. the result showed a option to “copy this link” so i copied it and opened it on another tab. The result was a direct link to the game server and i was logged in. I relised that is i wanted to (for some crazy reason) have a friend take care of my account on here, I could give them that link and they could watch over it for me. I also relised that that link was something the dev should have blocked.

has anyone else found things like this for the dev to look at and see if he wants to put a copy block (or simular countermeasure) on?

Flag Post
Originally posted by peckham:

today i accidentally right clicked on the raids tab. the result showed a option to “copy this link” so i copied it and opened it on another tab. The result was a direct link to the game server and i was logged in. I relised that is i wanted to (for some crazy reason) have a friend take care of my account on here, I could give them that link and they could watch over it for me. I also relised that that link was something the dev should have blocked.

has anyone else found things like this for the dev to look at and see if he wants to put a copy block (or simular countermeasure) on?

WOW it works!