ssyth necklace is impossible to craft

9 posts

Flag Post

Took part in multiple ssyth raids, and never got a single fang and hide. Instead, I get dorgar and barrg runes, if anything. I gave up on crafting and buying the necklace from the market.

Similar pattern is going on for Demonfire Trident and Crystal Shard Boots. Haven’t got a Core or Shard for them yet.

Flag Post

Yep, the Ssyth raid is just a hopeful illusion of ever obtaining a necklace without purchasing the Kreds to get one…

My main has done many, Many, MANY ssyths with bonus7 and NOTHING. Just bought it during this last sale, when I bought the plats for allies…

Flag Post
Originally posted by PURE_PVP:

Yep, the Ssyth raid is just a hopeful illusion of ever obtaining a necklace without purchasing the Kreds to get one…

My main has done many, Many, MANY ssyths with bonus7 and NOTHING. Just bought it during this last sale, when I bought the plats for allies…

Am also getting the idea that this is how Nyx and his Fiends plate is operating…

Flag Post

Out of first 3 s’syth raids I participated in, not summoned by me, with bonus 5 or lower I got 2 crafties – a fang and a hyde. Every s’syth since then, some maxed bonus, i got one rune out of, that’s it. Oh and a stinger.

Flag Post

Some of the probabilities are unrealistic/broken, I’ve been playing almost nothing but Baarg raid for nearly 100 levels (usually getting +6 or +7 epic on Barrg IV or V) and I still haven’t found a hellfire cloak, I think I might quit this game and concentrate on playing tyrant if I get to lvl maybe 200 and still haven’t found a stinkin’ cloak :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by solemwyr:

Some of the probabilities are unrealistic/broken, I’ve been playing almost nothing but Baarg raid for nearly 100 levels (usually getting +6 or +7 epic on Barrg IV or V) and I still haven’t found a hellfire cloak, I think I might quit this game and concentrate on playing tyrant if I get to lvl maybe 200 and still haven’t found a stinkin’ cloak :D

Try the chests. Odds are a lot better (got 2 cloaks for a lot less)

Also maxed a Ssyth 4. Got a rune of fire. Killed another one (at 5/5 loot) and got a hide. FINALLY!!!!

Flag Post

it is redicilous rly, i am farming sysths like crazy, 1 per day or so, and cant get the last fang for 44 sysths now…………….
mososh should finaly start selling crafties……..its not fair for me to sit on 4 fangs for 3 mounths now

Flag Post

Talk to Nankho about Slisk Fangs then get back to me.

Flag Post

3-4 months of 4-5 ssyth a day.. for the ssyth..