Forums Ballistic

Bugs & Glitches

34 posts

Flag Post

Might as well have a thread to help the devs identify some bugs with this new game.
Post here and include as much info as possible

Flag Post

Got hit by a grenade and it glitched me through these walls. I jumped and it sent be below the map.
US servers

Flag Post

Why do I feel poor when I dont have these guns

Originally posted by MP201:

Got hit by a grenade and it glitched me through these walls. I jumped and it sent be below the map.
US servers

Flag Post

a few more- was in a match earlier and the sound was completely off (was turned on in settings), then a bit through the match it sounded like i was in the bottom of a pool. Very muffled sounds, this lasted for a few deaths, then went back to normal.

And when a ‘friend’ is offline, their rank is always bootcamp. My buddy is Elite, but shows as bootcamp because he’s not on.

Flag Post

When aiming down sights with a pistol, you have a different sound. That’s fine, but on the last bullet, it plays the ‘unscoped-in’ sound.

(It’s because of autoreload, it automatically unzooms, playing the unzoomed sound. Which would mean the last bullet doesn’t get accuracy boosts…)

Flag Post
Originally posted by main_gi:

When aiming down sights with a pistol, you have a different sound. That’s fine, but on the last bullet, it plays the ‘unscoped-in’ sound.

(It’s because of autoreload, it automatically unzooms, playing the unzoomed sound. Which would mean the last bullet doesn’t get accuracy boosts…)

a few more- was in a match earlier and the sound was completely off (was turned on in settings), then a bit through the match it sounded like i was in the bottom of a pool. Very muffled sounds, this lasted for a few deaths, then went back to normal.

And when a ‘friend’ is offline, their rank is always bootcamp. My buddy is Elite, but shows as bootcamp because he’s not on.

I’ve gotten all these bugs before, also also the Berserker shotgun Gremlin says it has 15 rounds but actually only has 8. And there is a bug that happens a lot where everyone disappears.

Flag Post
Originally posted by radicalace:

I’ve gotten all these bugs before, also also the Berserker shotgun Gremlin says it has 15 rounds but actually only has 8. And there is a bug that happens a lot where everyone disappears.

The Gremlin and Brava should have 16 rounds since in real life it has the cylinder feed tube like the M1216

Flag Post

“Bug”…it’s really an “unintended feature”. Fire rate does not affect bolt-action rifles, making the “20% faster fire rate” a bit pointless… especially when you’ve got a skill in the skilltree that literally restricts it to sniper rifles, but Wraith only has one non-bolt-action sniper rifle. Otherwise, those skills are kinda machinegun-based.

The “Steady Arms” skill does not improve accuracy while hipfiring. It actually decreases recoil while ADS’ing.

“4x faster scoping” for quick scope doesn’t seem to affect non-sniper-rifles.

Flag Post

I had the sounds not working(could only hear reverbs), but it seems it got completely fixed after respawn, sometimes a gun sound is missing when all else plays alright.

Flag Post

I think you have to fix Capture the Points and King of the Hill bug, where sometimes the other team cannot regain control of the area. Maybe if there’s a higher number of people ratio at one specific spot, it’ll be harder for the opposing team the regain than the ones who area trying to control.

Flag Post

When using a Vanguard tier 4 assault rifle and recharging at the spawn point, everything recharges fully except for rifle mounted grenades.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tehepicnut:
Originally posted by radicalace:

The Gremlin and Brava should have 16 rounds since in real life it has the cylinder feed tube like the M1216

Still waiting for an answer,RumbleGames

Flag Post

Tank’s T3 assault rifle is incorrectly labeled as having a Red dot Sight, but it has a holographic EoTech sight.

Committing suicide, with a grenade, or with the K button, will give the enemy team 100 points (KOTH or TDM)

The knives don’t have third-person animations.

There’s a function with the game that ‘yo-yo’s’ your recoil back to its original starting position. While I do not like this and wish there was a button to get rid of it, there is a bug with it. If you’re a Tank, and you shoot, but then get to the last stand position, your recoil is not set back until the next pistol shot, which will really throw you off.

Flag Post

Bumparoo. Sorry for the large image.

Flag Post

I get a bug several times where I join a game and the players doesn’t load.

Flag Post

Sometimes, when leveling up, you still get the level up message for ‘new weapons!’

When you are a Grenadier with HE Grenades, the Grenade Belt will turn them back into red-colored grenades.

Flag Post

I got a bug sometimes when you can’t respawn.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Twilly_:

I got a bug sometimes when you can’t respawn.

got this today as well

Flag Post

Hello everyone! I started playing this game a few days ago and I am encountering this major bug every one of these days.

I live in europe if that helps and Im on the US server.

When this bug occurs, it’s when I join a new game and spawn. When I spawn I see no enemies and no allies, while I can talk to them in chat. I can’t get points. The strange thing is that I can see the grenades being thrown and then explode. I tried shooting at the place the grenade came from but no hit while im certain the player was there even if i couldnt see him.

A small fix is to refresh the page but doing this everytime it occurs is really annoying. I tried emptying the cache and cleaning my memory etc… but the problem will still occur.

Thank you and I hope you can help by fixing this bug.

Flag Post

Go to the euorpe servers

Flag Post
Originally posted by littletc123:

Go to the euorpe servers

S-M-R-T

Flag Post

One of the more annoying bugs: If you die, and you start typing immediately (while spectating your killer) and press a few buttons while you’re at the menu, it makes it so all keyboard/mouse functions don’t work.

Flag Post

Grenadiers can launch grenades through and kamikaze through spawn walls.

Flag Post

Actually works for any wall. But now that you’ve reported it, Rumble better fix it before the problem gets out of hand…

Flag Post

Marksmen can go invisible when aimed down sights..very odd