[Tutorial] Helpful Information for Beginners page 4

98 posts

Flag Post

Question… How do i use the skillbooks on a hero? Dosent find a way cause use button is grayscaled and inactive. Drag and drop gets me any further, so how do i ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Himmelsveto:

Question… How do i use the skillbooks on a hero? Dosent find a way cause use button is grayscaled and inactive. Drag and drop gets me any further, so how do i ?

Go to a Skills Master, either in your home city or Regia Deorum. That’s the only way to use those books.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:
Originally posted by Himmelsveto:

Go to a Skills Master, either in your home city or Regia Deorum. That’s the only way to use those books.

try this link it has all information “http://forum.callofgods.com/showthread.php?476-Updated-Guide-Hero-System”;

also

Flag Post

What does it mean by Read the books? I have 4 and dont know how to use them. Can someone tell me plz?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kidsnapback:

My hero only gets 1 xp and he wont level up

The enemies you are defeating are probably too weak for your hero. That is why you are getting minimal exp.

Flag Post

How do use cards? copper card,lumber card and so on

Flag Post

Good!

Flag Post

The images in the opening post are no longer displayed and therefore it should edited and fixed. You know, to clarify things up for players who seek help from here

Flag Post

I am not a beginer but i started playing on another server. So, it is given that “Enter the activation code and click on the Draw button to recetive a gift package,Each Package can only be drawn once by each character”, but we want to know that what is the activation code . How we can find it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by txmn7777777:

What does it mean by Read the books? I have 4 and dont know how to use them. Can someone tell me plz?

Originally posted by 11thor11:

How do use cards? copper card,lumber card and so on

click it . there will be a option like “Use” . – For Cards

Flag Post
Originally posted by nourpaeM:

Now in rank table I see my score, it is 152. But in the Exchange Shop there is 0… I don`t understand…

It will be a bug.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jagoff:

I heard that you can get 2 wks free VIP, but I don’t have that option … am I looking in the right place? (i.e. bottom left of VIP screen) I just started 2 days ago and it seems like it would be a nice feature to have starting new.

If you recharge with your kreds you will be able to get 7 days VIP free.

Flag Post

for new players! do not play this game! do not spend any G! the devs does not listen to us(players) at all! lots of ppl are quitting! pls do not play this stupid game anymore! go play something else on kong!

Flag Post

The enemies you are defeating are probably too weak for your hero. That is why you are getting minimal exp.

Your heroes cannot be any higher of a level then yourself.

Flag Post

I_Grok is right. It’s not a bug. For example u are level 38 urself, ur heroes cant be any more than level 38 so (for e.g.) it stays at 39999/40000 exp and only gains 1 exp each time but that 1 exp wont add up though. so when u level up to level 39 then ur heroes will level up to 39 as well. hope u understood.

Flag Post

what can you do with exploit points?

Flag Post

Hi, nunnabiznaz1, you are able to use it to buy some items in the exploit shop when your title meet the item requirement. Thank you for playing.

Flag Post

d12h video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dke2Ox-IJi0

Flag Post

i don’t plunder, so about the same for me. but i do 3 dung, 1 abyss, and sit on the sky city xp coliseum, so if i can do this once or twice a week i guess i have to be satisfied.

Flag Post

tried another today, star ruby from boss and 13k population drop all t4. sigh

Flag Post

How do I get skills???

Flag Post

Advice to beginners: Defense have no value when u fight with dungeon bosses – go for vitality. And if monsters do too much dodge, just levelup your character (not heroes), accuracy would’t hep much with that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wyrkatz:

How do I get skills???

Skills are learned from skill books which can be earned almost anywhere in game——all dungeon difficulties, purgatory abyss (in alliance icon after you reach certain lvl), from opening bronze/silver/gold chests, and from some monsters as loot.