Recent posts in Call of Gods on Kongregate page 9

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / Maintenance Notice (January 22nd)

did score to point conversion even cross your minds?

Flag Post

when you keep the point cost of stuff high but cripple the amount we get for content, it is very deflating. you should really add something grindable with points to offset this and at least give us the illusion that we could get something.

i suggest 1 point per map boss, so we can grind them for some extra points.

Flag Post

Hi willbillson, you are able to get 1 score when you won Conqueror in the ARENA. Thanks for your attention.

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / Maintenance Notice (January 15th)

Originally posted by qyayqi:

give dholi his key.

if you had checked this when he posted, he would have had the rest of that day to do whatever it is you think he missed. by leaving it for 24 hours, you made it impossible for him to do anything except wait.

give dholi.s10 his key cog , he did 2a and 1s bounty task on 21jan before u corrected the mistake

Flag Post

give dholi his key.

if you had checked this when he posted, he would have had the rest of that day to do whatever it is you think he missed. by leaving it for 24 hours, you made it impossible for him to do anything except wait.

Flag Post

Just when I think you cant make ruin the game anymore you go and do this. I am kind of impressed at some point can you get to the point where every hour we have to pay at least one gold to keep playing. Or maybe charge gold for us to do dungeons. You can milk this more come on get creative.

Flag Post

No getting points for winning battle in arena FDs10
Never mind I was told there is a picture on the main site showing its not the regular arena battle that I thought it was.

Flag Post

Dear players,

The server s1 M3-M12 S27-s43 are going to be performing a maintenance update on Thursday January 22nd, 19:00-19:30PST (server time). The devs have been working hard on bringing in major updates for servers and fixing existing bugs. You won’t be able to log on or play the game during this time, but AFK training, resource production, etc, will continue as normal throughout the update. (And this time the update will be so large. If we need more time, we will tell players. Contents:

[Event] New Point event returns

Time: after this maintenance – 5th February 23:59:59

Details:

1. Spin big wheel: 10 points, spin small wheel: 5 points
  2. Use Astrology book x 1: 10 points
  3. Dungeon completion:
  4. Recruit a pink hero: 10 points
  5. Daily login: 1 point
  6. Winning 1 battle in arena: 1 point
  7. Complete Rank A bounty taskx1 will get 3 points.
  8. Complete Rank S bounty taskx1 will get 8 points.
  9. Enter Abyss:
  • Reach 15th floor in 1st layer will get 1 point; reach 25th floor in 1st layer will get 2 points.
  • Reach 15th floor in 2nd layer will get 2 point; reach 25th floor in 2nd layer will get 4 points.
  • Reach 15th floor in 3rd layer will get 3 point; reach 25th floor in 3rd layer will get 6 points.
  • Reach 15th floor in 4th layer will get 4 point; reach 25th floor in 4th layer will get 8 points.
  • Reach 15th floor in 5th layer will get 5 point; reach 25th floor in 5th layer will get 10 points.
  • Reach 15th floor in 6th layer will get 6 point; reach 25th floor in 6th layer will get 12 points.
  • Reach 15th floor in 7th layer will get 7 point; reach 25th floor in 7th layer will get 14 points.

[Event] Points rank

Details: Within the event duration

1. Get 1,500 points in total to get Lvl.140 – 150 pink equipment x1 on random.
  2. Get 3,000 points in total to get Lvl.140 – 150 pink equipment x2 on random.
  3. Get 5,000 points in total to get Lvl. 150 pink equipment x3 on random.

after event finish,

• Top 1 player on the total points rank will get a full set of Lvl.150 pink equipment and pink gem 1.
  • Top 2-5 player on the total points rank will get Lvl.150 pink equipment1 and pink gem 1.
  • Top 6-10 player on the total points rank will get Lvl.150 pink equipment1.
Note: Get over 4,000 points to claim the reward.

[Event] Wheel rebate

Time: after this maintenance – 29th January 23:59:59

Details:

1. Spin the grand wheel 5 times each day will get 50G wheel card x1
  2. Spin the grand wheel 8 times each day will get double prize at the 8th time.

[New feature] Hero transfer

Click class icon to enter transfer panel.

WARNING :: when you choose angel for example and transfer hero, that hero can equip ONLY FLYERS.

• There are 5 classes available to transfer: Infantry, Calvary, Spell caster, Archer and Flying unit After transfer complete, hero can only bring the corresponding troop, hero will join the battle in a brand new appearance.
  • Each class can be upgraded for 4 levels: Level.1: Centurion, Marksmen, Crusade, Mystic, Angel Level.2: Chiliarchy, Bowmaster, Paladin, Sorcerer, Cherub Level.3: Marshal, AdvBowmaster, Knights Templar, Archmage, Archangel Level.4: Warlord, Arrow knight, Bishop, Element Master, Seraphim
  • Transfer requirements:
  • Class damage bonus Transfer will apply a bonus damage system: Infantry, Calvary, Spell caster, Archer and Flying unit Infantry restrains Calvary and Spell caster, Archer restrains Infantry and Flying unit, Calvary restrains Archer and Flying unit, Spell caster restrains Archer and Calvary, Flying unit restrains Infantry and Spell caster.
  • Valkyire rune (Coming Soon)
    —> Transfer to 1st stage will unlock 1 Valkyire rune socket. —> Transfer to 2nd stage will unlock 2 Valkyire rune sockets.
    —> Transfer to 3rd stage will unlock 3 Valkyire rune sockets.
    —> Transfer to 4th stage will unlock 4 Valkyire rune sockets.

Christmas items can be used to exchange items in exchange shop.

Server 27-33 will be merged at next week. – LOL just kidding, we deleted this.

Flag Post

i dunno tho what meow did to get the key for VI pack .. he wrote at 17. jan … 4 days before this event could have been happening.

Flag Post

Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by dholi:

so its just an ow sry? no free S bounty ? or bounty cards? or the key? wow . lol i regret i spend money to get vip alrdy

Hi, we will send the key to the player who completed the 2 rank A bounty tasks and 1 rank S bounty task before the new updated.

i really dunno what to say anymore if u cant even remember ur own posts
i even can tell u the drops from the quests i made . witcheye bow bloodfang breatsplade and some purple cuirass.
2x purple from A bounty and 1 oj from the S

Flag Post

dholi and wthepoo, it is 2 rank S bounty tasks. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

u even answered me .-.

Flag Post

Originally posted by dholi:

ow and i did todays task for 2xA and 1xS bounty and guess what? i didnt got a key . what now?

page 2 ….

Flag Post

wtf ready who started to tell u about ur wrong forum post. it was me . come on. …. i did the AAS and u said ud give us they key now everyone except me got it

Flag Post

he is clearly in the same category as those you compensated (MeowMaster.s4,Pooh.S10,snakeyes.s4,BsHW.s10), he also did those AAS quests before you made the change

Flag Post

Hi, after checking, you did not meet the event quest. Please check it? Thanks for your attention.
[Event] Bounty awaits II
Time: 16th January 00:00:00 – 22nd January 23:59:59

Details:
16th January: complete any dungeons for 3 times will get Advancing Key I *1
17th January: Defeat 8 different arena opponents will get Advancing Key II *1
18th January: Enhance any items for 5 times will get Advancing Key III *1
19th January: Use Golden Tree for 4 times will get Advancing Key IV *1
20th January: Cultivate hero (gold and silver both counts) for 10 times will get Advancing Key V *1
21st January, complete 2 rank S bounty task will get Advancing Key VI *1

Flag Post

Dear players,

The server s1 M3-M12 S27-s43 are going to be performing a maintenance update on Thursday January 22nd, 19:00-19:30PST (server time). The devs have been working hard on bringing in major updates for servers and fixing existing bugs. You won’t be able to log on or play the game during this time, but AFK training, resource production, etc, will continue as normal throughout the update. (And this time the update will be so large. If we need more time, we will tell players. Contents: 1. [Event] New Point event returns

Details:
a. Spin big wheel: 10 points, spin small wheel: 5 points

Use Astrology book *1:10 points

c. Dungeon completion:

d. Recruit a pink hero: 10 points

e. Daily login: 1 point

f. Winning 1 battle in arena: 1 point

g. Enter Abyss:
Reach 15th floor in 1st layer will get 1 point; reach 25th floor in 1st layer will get 2 points.
Reach 15th floor in 2nd layer will get 2 point; reach 25th floor in 2nd layer will get 4 points.
Reach 15th floor in 3rd layer will get 3 point; reach 25th floor in 3rd layer will get 6 points.
Reach 15th floor in 4th layer will get 4 point; reach 25th floor in 4th layer will get 8 points.
Reach 15th floor in 5th layer will get 5 point; reach 25th floor in 5th layer will get 10 points.
Reach 15th floor in 6th layer will get 6 point; reach 25th floor in 6th layer will get 12 points.
Reach 15th floor in 7th layer will get 7 point; reach 25th floor in 7th layer will get 14 points.

h. Complete Rank A bounty task*1 will get 3 points.
Complete Rank S bounty task*1 will get 8 points.
2. [Event] Points rank

Details:
a. Within the event durationGet 1,500 points in total to get Lvl.140 – 150 pink equipment *1 on random.
Get 3,000 points in total to get Lvl.140 – 150 pink equipment *2 on random.
Get 5,000 points in total to get Lvl. 150 pink equipment *3 on random.

after event finish,
Top 1 player on the total points rank will get a full set of Lvl.150 pink equipment and pink gem 1.
Top 2-5 player on the total points rank will get Lvl.150 pink equipment
1 and pink gem 1.
Top 6-10 player on the total points rank will get Lvl.150 pink equipment

Note:
Get over 4,000 points to claim the reward.
3. [Event] Wheel rebate
Time: after this maintenance – 29th January 23:59:59

Details:
1. Spin the grand wheel 5 times each day will get 50G wheel card *1
2. Spin the grand wheel 8 times each day will get double prize at the 8th time.
4. [New feature] Hero transfer

[New feature] Hero transfer

1. Click class icon to enter transfer panel. a. There are 5 classes available to transfer: Infantry, Calvary, Spell caster, Archer and Flying unit After transfer complete, hero can only bring the corresponding troop, hero will join the battle in a brand new appearance. b. Each class can be upgraded for 4 levels: Level.1: Centurion, Marksmen, Crusade, Mystic, Angel Level.2: Chiliarchy, Bowmaster, Paladin, Sorcerer, Cherub Level.3: Marshal, AdvBowmaster, Knights Templar, Archmage, Archangel Level.4: Warlord, Arrow knight, Bishop, Element Master, Seraphim c. Transfer requirements: d. Class damage bonus Transfer will apply a bonus damage system: Infantry, Calvary, Spell caster, Archer and Flying unit Infantry restrains Calvary and Spell caster, Archer restrains Infantry and Flying unit, Calvary restrains Archer and Flying unit, Spell caster restrains Archer and Calvary, Flying unit restrains Infantry and Spell caster. e. Valkyire rune (Coming Soon) Transfer to 1st stage will unlock 1 Valkyire rune socket. Transfer to 2nd stage will unlock 2 Valkyire rune sockets. Transfer to 3rd stage will unlock 3 Valkyire rune sockets. Transfer to 4th stage will unlock 4 Valkyire rune sockets. 5. Server 27-33 will be merged at next week. 6. Christmas items can be used to exchange items in exchange shop.

Flag Post

stil ignoring i got no key yet lol . i ll tell u again
Dohli on s10 did AAS bounty .-. ant want his key now

Flag Post

Wait you just acknowledged that you do stupid stuff and you thanked us for understanding that you do that? Haha I hope that is what you meant because if so that is hilarious.

Flag Post

Hi, we are sorry for that, thanks for your understanding.

Flag Post

Hello, MeowMaster.s4,Pooh.S10,snakeyes.s4,BsHW.s10, we have been sent the key to you, please have a check in game system email.
And Winnie.s4, paindeer.S7, after checking, we found that you have got the key at last, but it took you bounty cards to refresh, so we sent you 5 bounty cards to you, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks for helping my friends. Now time for the rest of us.

Give us the protection stones we should have gotten in those 5g packs bought from the gold shop before you changed the description DAYS after we bought them. You make a lot of people mad for the stupid stuff you do. All you have to do is be fair and give us what we thought we were buying because of YOUR description…

Thanks,
Bkers.s6

Flag Post

lol where is my key? i put up my game name and server …
i even wrote first to get the key back thank u cog for reading the posts and take it so seriously

Flag Post

Got the bounty cards. Thank you – in my case, that is fair compensation.

Winnie.s4

Flag Post

Hello, MeowMaster.s4,Pooh.S10,snakeyes.s4,BsHW.s10, we have been sent the key to you, please have a check in game system email.
And Winnie.s4, paindeer.S7, after checking, we found that you have got the key at last, but it took you bounty cards to refresh, so we sent you 5 bounty cards to you, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / [Bug] Need help? Find a bug? This is the place.

i did both of these quests in Ruins of Ancient City but did not get credit for them. please fix.

qyayqi.s4 on server 4.

Flag Post

COG I have key VII just waiting on you to give me key VI now
snakeyes.s4