Recent posts in Call of Gods on Kongregate page 9

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / New Clash of Gods

Originally posted by cmoecrash:

Clash is so bugged and screwed up. please fix it. dont ask for a screen shot cause every time its a different glitch. just over haul the whole thing. its a dum set up anyways! if you get on team with best player you get more points and dont have to kill anyone. where as someone on the other side could kill everyone but the strongest player and doesnt get rewarded at all. please fix. and then you can provide me with a screenshot of not a p.o.s. clash! and thanks i’ll wait to hear your generic response of wanting a screenshot or how fast youll fix it and it wont be fixed.
carson.s10

There is no question Clash is bugged. Someone estimated in chat that people get glitched/kicked about 50% of the time, so it’s a serious bug (or bugs).

However, even though Clash still has some problems, this is better than any of the previous versions.

The points rewarded don’t seem to match what the game says it should be.

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / team dungeon

if you run in a team, you can get back in as long as someone else in the team is still going.

Getting kicked out ina solo means you can’t get back in though.

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / Maintenance Notice (January 28th)

the event boss could be extended a week and not hurt too many people’s feelings.

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / [Bug] Need help? Find a bug? This is the place.

Hi, can one of the devs please address this as my whole alliance cannot use their character as it will not interact with anything,just says character busy and nothing will work trying to restore one of my members has had this issue for days, he has reported on forum and internal Gm button and still nothing plz fix this bug before we all lose interest in this game

Flag Post

Originally posted by qyayqi:

Sayaroux.s4 on server 4, merged 2, has a problem with a pet seen below:

it has no equipment on it, but as you see it still shows +2600 att, +2200 agi, -2600def, -2200 vit.

please fix this as soon as possible. thanks in advance.

This is still a problem. I cannot sell the pet, even though the pet has no equipped equipment. It looks like the problem might e the Dawnbreaker bonuses, but that didn’t prevent selling other pets.

Please fix this.

Sayaroux.s4

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / team dungeon

4th time since intro from multidung i’m error kicked and can’t finish it……. make it so that when u r errorkicked to enter again and finish it warlockluuc.s1 ty

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / score event

wtf almost 2000 points but still no 1500 points pak….other peeps got the pack in mail box….u can keep ur focking pak stupid idiots

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / Maintenance Notice (January 22nd)

wtf almost 2000 points but still no 1500 points pak….other peeps got the pack in mail box….u can keep ur focking pak stupid idiots

Flag Post

its utterly stupid for tycoon to have minimum required spending. it should have placing depending on total. not you dont rank if you dont meet minimum requirements. we are spending cause this actually is a decent thing you added and you reward us by being greedy and only give us gifts that we have earned. only if we spend what you want. get a clue. take what you can get and reward your players that put up with your idiocy!
cmoecrash.s10

Flag Post

I seem to not have gotten the EOM bonus for recharging. please check your records to see?

aman.s10

Flag Post

thx qyayqi =)

Flag Post

stonefrost tundra, somewhere around dreamweaver.

Flag Post

Hi, i cant find the event lvl 90 boss… any1 can help me. he is not in shores of perdition =/ just stormlord is here! plz help me

Flag Post

make 135 a bit easier, and you appear to have put together a pretty good event.

huge thanks for re-introducing some direct drop items to keep people excited, and using a limited variety of shards that we have to collect. after seeing the first day’s results, i apologize for going full-rage mode yesterday. you did pretty well designing this event boss.

Flag Post

Sayaroux.s4 on server 4, merged 2, has a problem with a pet seen below:

it has no equipment on it, but as you see it still shows +2600 att, +2200 agi, -2600def, -2200 vit.

please fix this as soon as possible. thanks in advance.

Flag Post

oh, and probably for the best that you unpinned and locked the suggestions thread. we know you didn’t listen to us anyways.

Flag Post

ran the 135 8 or 9 times, lost 9600 super units. your LOUSY recruiting scheme for them means this is almost impossible.

HOWEVER, i have pretty limited choices. i said if i can’t run an event, i’m quitting for the week it runs. sooo… i’ll do the runs i can daily, then no other content. thanks for nothing, cog.

Flag Post

xD ok normally people learn from their former mistakes. doesnt seem to be case in here. u guys just dont care about ur game??
have a not team member to format ur posts to make it readable is wow

Flag Post

you have made the 135 too difficult. at level 153 i lose way too many units to play along.

also, at level 153 your ridiculous rules mean i cannot help at 115 since it causes everyone in the group to get nothing. please change this setting immediately. just remove the +/- 30 level limit on helping other players. it is terrible. TERRIBLE. it ruins events like this AND alliance bosses.

Flag Post

another maint i ignore 100%

money – money – money
and no 125 boss

asdooo.s3

btw: thanks qy – to do the cog job and format their crap

Flag Post

Dear players,

The server s1 M3-M12 S27-s43 are going to be performing a maintenance update on Wednesday January 28th, 19:00-19:30PST (server time). The devs have been working hard on bringing in major updates for servers and fixing existing bugs. You won’t be able to log on or play the game during this time, but AFK training, resource production, etc, will continue as normal throughout the update. (And this time the update will be so large. If we need more time, we will tell players.
Contents:

[Promotion] EOM discount

Time: 29th January – 31st January

Details:

- Day 1: first recharge will get extra 20% gold, afterward recharge will get extra 10% gold.

- Day 2: Recharge over 500 gold in the first day, first recharge in the second day will get 50% extra gold, afterward recharge will get extra 20% gold.

- Day 3: Recharge over 1500 gold in the second day, first recharge in the third day will get extra 100% gold, afterward recharge will get extra 50% gold.

Note:

1. To activate the discount, recharge enough gold is essential, if the condition not been met, recharge reward will be counted as the day 1’s standard.
  2. For example: recharge amount does not reach 500 at day 2 or 1500 at day 3, the recharge reward will be delivered as day 1, i.e. extra 20% gold, get extra 10% gold for afterward recharge.

[Promotion] Reward for recharge

Time: after this maintenance – 1st February 23:59:59

Details:

1. Recharge 500 gold to get double EXP card x 1, Unit promotion stone I x 3
  2. Recharge 1000 gold to get Triple EXP card x 1, Meteor iron I x 1
  3. Recharge 1500 gold to get 50G wheel card x 1, Meteor iron I x 1
  4. Recharge 2000 gold to get Meteor iron II x 3
  5. Recharge 3000 gold to get Meteor iron IIIx 3
  6. Recharge 5500 gold to get Star rising protection stone x 3, Lvl.135-145 pink equipment x 1

[Event] Dead returns

Time: after this maintenance – 3rd February 23:59:59

Details:

Every loss of Tier 4 unit will get Elite battalion x 1

For instance: Lost Tier4 unit 399, no compensation Lost Tier4 unit 400-799, Elite battalion x 1 Lost Tier4 unit x 800-1199, Elite battalion x 2 Et cetera

[Event] Platinum star

Time: After this maintenance – 3rd February 23:59:59

Details — Raise one hero’s star to:

• 10 stars will get Advanced wheel card x 1
  • 15 stars will get Meteor Iron x 10 and Meteor Iron II x 5
  • 18 stars will get Christmas star pack x 1, Meteor iron II x 10 and Meteor iron III x 5
  • 20 stars will get Christmas star pack x 1 and Reindeer gem pack x 1

Note: Each rewards can only be obtained once, it will be sent immediately once condition was met.

[Event] Tycooon returns

Details: Collect new materials to get points, with different points to exchange different rewards!

[Event] New life, New start

New life, New start6. Lvl. 90, 115, 135, 150 map add team boss, defeat them to get shards, silver, equipment and gem, etc. shards can be used to exchange Tycoon items in the shop.

Details: During the event period, successfully transfer or upgrade the hero class will get Class transfer potion x 1

This reward can only be obtained once.

Note: Class transfer potion is also on sale in the shop.

Flag Post

Dear players,

The server s1 M3-M12 S27-s43 are going to be performing a maintenance update on Wednesday January 28th, 19:00-19:30PST (server time). The devs have been working hard on bringing in major updates for servers and fixing existing bugs. You won’t be able to log on or play the game during this time, but AFK training, resource production, etc, will continue as normal throughout the update. (And this time the update will be so large. If we need more time, we will tell players.

Contents:

[Promotion] EOM discount

Time: 29th January – 31st January Details: Day 1: first recharge will get extra 20% gold, afterward recharge will get extra 10% gold. Day 2: Recharge over 500 gold in the first day, first recharge in the second day will get 50% extra gold, afterward recharge will get extra 20% gold. Day 3: Recharge over 1500 gold in the second day, first recharge in the third day will get extra 100% gold, afterward recharge will get extra 50% gold. Note: 1. To activate the discount, recharge enough gold is essential, if the condition not been met, recharge reward will be counted as the day 1’s standard. 2. For example: recharge amount does not reach 500 at day 2 or 1500 at day 3, the recharge reward will be delivered as day 1, i.e. extra 20% gold, get extra 10% gold for afterward recharge. [Promotion] Reward for recharge Time: after this maintenance – 1st February 23:59:59 Details: Recharge 500 gold to get double EXP card *1, Unit promotion stone I *3 Recharge 1000 gold to get Triple EXP card *1, Meteor iron I *1 Recharge 1500 gold to get 50G wheel card *1, Meteor iron I *1 Recharge 2000 gold to get Meteor iron II *3 Recharge 3000 gold to get Meteor iron III*3 Recharge 5500 gold to get Star rising protection stone*3, Lvl.135-145 pink equipment *1

[Event] Dead returns

Time: after this maintenance – 3rd February 23:59:59 Details: Every loss of Tier 4 unit will get Elite battalion *1 For instance: Lost Tier4 unit *399, no compensation Lost Tier4 unit *400-799, Elite battalion *1 Lost Tier4 unit *800-1199, Elite battalion *2 Et cetera

[Event] Platinum star

Time: After this maintenance – 3rd February 23:59:59 Details: Raise one hero’s star to: 10 stars will get Advanced wheel card*1 15 stars will get Meteor Iron *10 and Meteor Iron II *5 18 stars will get Christmas star pack *1, Meteor iron II *10 and Meteor iron III *5 20 stars will get Christmas star pack *1 and Reindeer gem pack *1 Note: Each rewards can only be obtained once, it will be sent immediately once condition was met. [Event] Tycooon returns

Details:
Collect new materials to get points, with different points to exchange different rewards!

[Event] New life, New start

New life, New start6. Lvl. 90, 115, 135, 150 map add team boss, defeat them to get shards, silver, equipment and gem, etc. shards can be used to exchange Tycoon items in the shop.

Time: After this maintenance – 3rd February 23:59:59 Details: During the event period, successfully transfer or upgrade the hero class will get Class transfer potion *1 This reward can only be obtained once. Note: Class transfer potion is also on sale in the shop.

Flag Post

I’m still waiting on my 2 protection stones for enhancing stars of heroes. (from buying 2 of those 5g packs in the gold shop)…….You can’t cheat me or anyone else who bought one by changing the description after we bought it. Give us what we deserve. I will continue to be pissed off about this until it’s resolved— don’t think I won’t. No recharging gold. No recharging my vip that ran out 2 days ago.

Bkers.s6

Flag Post

give dholi his adv pack VI key.

if you had checked this when he posted, he would have had the rest of that day to do whatever it is you think he missed. by leaving it for 24 hours, you made it impossible for him to do anything except wait.

he received this letter: “Hello, we found that you have been got the key, so that we sent you some bounty cards to you, thank you for the understanding.”

you forgot to send the actual key VI!! gah, now he coppered the chest, so you need to send him BOTH a key Vi and a chest VI. thank you play fair long time.

Flag Post

I know this is playing into your gold lust. But I would love it if you allowed us to lock an attribute for 500g or so, so that every cultivate that skill was a positive number, but it would need to remain locked through reincarnations for me to invest. just saying if you want more gold.