Recent posts in Call of Gods on Kongregate page 9

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / Maintenance Notice (January 15th)

Hi, could you please provide the screenshot in the Team Dungeon? Thanks for your reply.

Flag Post

Same here too. No meteor from Team Dungeon. Well done cog, again…

Flag Post

Same here…………no meteor iron…..WL M1

Flag Post

did team dungeon. did not get meteor iron. you said we WILL get it. did you mean only chance we get it, and thank us play your game?

mailed drops:

item:Unit upgrade debris II * 1,purgatory treasure card(lv.130) * 1,Unit upgrade debris I * 1,Lumber Card I * 1,Stone Card I * 1,Copper Card II * 1

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / [Suggestion] Have a suggestion? This is the place.

If you guys cant to do the job properly, why dont you sell the game to someone who would be able to make a really good game out of it, instead of messing around with those crapy gold event that nobody want? You are simply, slowly but surely, killing this game and that is sad cause it could have been a great game.

Flag Post

If you guys cant to do the job properly, why dont you sell this game to someone who would be able to make a really good game out of it, instead of messing around with those crapy gold event that nobody want? You are simply, slowly but surely, killing this game and that is sad cause it could have been a great game.

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / d15 maps and stuff

drop summary: crap. it drops the newer chests that require the II keys… but only drops the regular keys. steel conqueror gear from main bosses. oh, and even an orange hero card I from a main boss. so sad. so very, very sad.

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / [Bug] Need help? Find a bug? This is the place.

i have one square left to step on, but the count upper-left is 35/37. once i step on the gate, it will be 36/37. i know counting is pretty hard, but if you don’t fix this we’ll never be able to get the “fully clear any difficulty dungeon 150” badge when it is added.

Flag Post

main boss, caster:

sub1, horsie:

sub2, inf:

Flag Post

maps for navigation:

Flag Post

COG, you said you get a protection stone from each “Meteor iron special” both in forum AND in game via shop. Here’s a pic to prove it. How about some compensation…??

http://i.imgur.com/FRfviPi.png”

Thanks,
Bkers.s6

Flag Post

cog can u help

19th January: Use alchemy for 4 times will get Advancing Key IV x 1 <—- what does alchemy means? shaking tree? or advance transmutation?
21st January, complete 2 rank S bounty tasks and 1 rank S bounty task will get Advancing Key VI x 1 <—- 2 A quest and 1 S quest ? or 3 S quest ?

please help verify, thankyou

Flag Post

I bet its a way to lure people into buying gold.
Also on the ipad version i saw you needed gold to get a capricorn hero, yet we have to spend around $100 to get it.

Flag Post

Same bug today here too.

I done January 15th : Spin free wheel, small wheel and grand wheel for 1 time seperately.
But didnt got equipment shard * 6

Alastis.s10

Flag Post

“January 14th, complete 2 rank A bounty tasks and 1 rank S bounty task will get Red gem shard *5”

I done 3 X A and 2 X S Bounty Quests yesterday and never had any Red gem shard for it….

“January 15th: Spin free wheel, small wheel and grand wheel for 1 time separately, will get equipment shard *6”

this is not true, didn’t get any equipement shard *6 after doing all 3 spins, Free, Normal and Advanced. Just like yesterday it didn’t work.

So is that the new trick, its only possible to get it but not garantie?! Then you should mention in the message the word “could” get ….

wyrkatz.s10

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / Maintenance Notice (January 8th)

I done January 15th : Spin free wheel, small wheel and grand wheel for 1 time seperately.
But didnt got equipment shard * 6
Plz fix it soon.

Alastis.s10

Flag Post

“January 14th, complete 2 rank A bounty tasks and 1 rank S bounty task will get Red gem shard *5”

I done 3 X A and 2 X S Bounty Quests yesterday and never had any Red gem shard for it….

“January 15th: Spin free wheel, small wheel and grand wheel for 1 time separately, will get equipment shard *6”

this is not true, didn’t get any equipement shard *6 after doing all 3 spins, Free, Normal and Advanced. Just like yesterday it didn’t work.

So is that the new trick, its only possible to get it but not garantie?! Then you should mention in the message the word “could” get ….

wyrkatz.s10

Flag Post

:)

Flag Post

Thanks Q, much more readable…

EDIT: Except the do bounty quests should be “2 A quests and 1 S quest” not, “2 S quests and 1 S quest”

Flag Post

I did not get the shards reward for doing the ‘A’ and ‘S’ Bounty quests on January 14th. MeowMaster.s4. Please fix this.

Flag Post

Originally posted by stefbe:

got an “apetite” red gem from
6. [Event] New Year countdown carnival

got today another “apetite” – both red gems are identical and dont stack!!!!!

always getting “different items can not be stacked” error

All pink gems dont stack as well

Please fix this

asdooo.s3

still open

Flag Post

COG, when will you have that exchange you promised for the items from the Christmas event set up?

Flag Post

This is just a suggestion, but maybe you guys could also put known bugs and issues you know and are working on (or have fixed) in the maintenance notices to help out a bit?

aman.s10

Flag Post

[Event] Bounty awaits II

Time: 16th January 00:00:00 – 22nd January 23:59:59 Details: 16th January: complete any dungeons for 3 times will get Advancing Key I *1 17th January: Defeat 8 different arena opponents will get Advancing Key II *1 18th January: Enhance any items for 5 times will get Advancing Key III *1 19th January: Use alchemy for 4 times will get Advancing Key IV *1 20th January: Cultivate hero (gold and silver both counts) for 10 times will get Advancing Key V *1 21st January, complete 2 rank S bounty tasks and 1 rank S bounty task will get Advancing Key VI *1 22nd January: Spin grand wheel for 2 times will get Advancing Key VII *1 Note: Each reward can only be obtained for once.

21st January, complete 2 rank S bounty tasks and 1 rank S bounty task will get Advancing Key VI <— is this right 2 s quests and 1 s quests to get key ???

Flag Post

Dear players,

The server s1 M3-M12 S27-s43 are going to be performing a maintenance update on Thursday January 15th, 19:00-19:30PST (server time). The devs have been working hard on bringing in major updates for servers and fixing existing bugs. You won’t be able to log on or play the game during this time, but AFK training, resource production, etc, will continue as normal throughout the update. (And this time the update will be so large. If we need more time, we will tell players.

Contents:

1. Add new feature Hero Raising Stars

Details:
a) Players Click icon to enter the interface. Maximum star level is 20

b) To raise star, items are essential, other supply items are available as well.

• *Item*:Meteor iron
    Requirements at each level are different.
  • Supply item:Blessed stone, Star raising protection stone
  • Blessed stone:Every stone using will increase the succeed rate by 1%
  • Star raising protection stone:Tick to use, 1 stone will be consumed no matter succeed or not.

c) Star level will drop when raising fails after level .5.

d) Star level will drop when failure, each level has different drop amount.

e) Succeed will increase hero’s attributes: attack, Defense, Health, Agility and other basic attributes.
Extra bonus: raise star to certain level to get extra troop capacity.

f) More:
Raising star will be requirement for hero transfer in the future.
Now hero transfer does not affect raising star
Hero inherit does not inherit star level, it will disappear when inheritance finish.

2. Added Lvl. 150 160 170 180 dungeons

3. [Event] Shooting star

Time: After this maintenance – 22nd January 23:59:59

Details:
Within the event duration
a) Every 10 times using Meteor iron I will get Meteor iron I 2 back.
b) Every 10 times using Meteor iron II will get Meteor iron II x 3 back.
c) Every 10 times using Meteor iron III will get Meteor iron III x 5 back.
d) Every 10 Blessed stone purchased in shop will get Blessed stone x 3 back.
e) Every Star raising protection stone bought in shop will get Star raising protection stone1 back.

Note:
Player will get reward immediately when they met the condition.

4. [Event] Free login gift pack

Time: 00:00 16th January -23:59:59 16th January Details: Login at 16th January to get Advancing Pack I.

5. [Event] Bounty awaits II

Time: 16th January 00:00:00 – 22nd January 23:59:59 Details:

• 16th January: complete any dungeons for 3 times will get Advancing Key I x 1
  • 17th January: Defeat 8 different arena opponents will get Advancing Key II x 1
  • 18th January: Enhance any items for 5 times will get Advancing Key III x 1
  • 19th January: Use alchemy for 4 times will get Advancing Key IV x 1
  • 20th January: Cultivate hero (gold and silver both counts) for 10 times will get Advancing Key V x 1
  • 21st January, complete 2 rank S bounty task will get Advancing Key VI x 1
  • 22nd January: Spin grand wheel for 2 times will get Advancing Key VII x 1

Note: Each reward can only be obtained for once.

6. [Promotion] Recharge bonus

Time: 16th January – 22nd January Details:

• 16th January: Every 300 gold recharged will get Advancing Pack I
  • 17th January: Every 300 gold recharged will get Advancing Pack II
  • 18th January: Every 300 gold recharged will get Advancing Pack III
  • 19th January: Every 300 gold recharged will get Advancing Pack IV
  • 20th January: Every 300 gold recharged will get Advancing Pack V
  • 21st January: Every 300 gold recharged will get Advancing Pack VI
  • 22nd January: Every 300 gold recharged will get Advancing Pack VII

7. [Promotion] Consumption feedback

Time: 16th January – 22nd January Details:

• 16th January: Consumption amount reach 250 gold and above will get Advancing Key I x 1
  • 17th January: Consumption amount reach 300 gold and above will get Advancing Key II x 1
  • 18th January: Consumption amount reach 300 gold and above will get Advancing Key III x 1
  • 19th January: Consumption amount reach 350 gold and above will get Advancing Key IV x 1
  • 20th January: Consumption amount reach 300 gold and above will get Advancing Key V x 1
  • 21st January: Consumption amount reach 280 gold and above will get Advancing Key VI x 1
  • 22nd January: Consumption amount reach 240 gold and above will get Advancing Key VII x 1

8. [Promotion] Have a nice weekend

Time: 16th January 00:00:00 – 18th January 23:59:59
Details:

• 16th January: first recharge will get extra 30% gold, second recharge will get extra 20% gold and 50% coupons.
  • 17th January: recharge placed anytime this day will get extra 20% gold
  • 18th January: first recharge will get extra 50% gold, afterwards recharge orders will get extra 20% coupons.

9. [Event] Platinum star

Time: After this maintenance – 23rd January 23:59:59
Details: Raise one hero’s star to:

• 5 stars will get Advanced Wheel Card x 1
  • 10 stars will get Meteor iron I *10 and Meteor iron I x 5
  • 15 stars will get Christmas star pack x 1, Meteor iron II *10 and Meteor iron III x 5
  • 18 stars will get Christmas star pack x 1 and Reindeer gem pack x 1
  • 20 stars will get Santa’s pack x 1 and Reindeer gem pack x 3

- Christmas star pack: Open will get a pink equipment on random ( Lvl.140 or Lvl.150)
- Reindeer gem pack: Open will get a pink gem on random
- Santa’s pack: Open will get Lvl.150 pink equipment (full sets)

Note: Each rewards can only be obtained once, it will be sent immediately once condition met.

10. Final boss – The Last boss in team dungeon have a chance to drop Meteor iron I

11. Meteor iron special offer available in shop

- maximum purchase amount is 2.
- Open to get Meteor iron I x 5, Meteor iron II x 2, Meteor iron III x 1