Recent posts in Call of Gods on Kongregate page 9

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / [Bug] Need help? Find a bug? This is the place.

same, can’t log in
santa s11

Flag Post

Can’t logging too in S11: “You are nor logged in”

Lilith
S11

Flag Post

Can’t login In S11: “You are not logged in”. Please fix it

thx
Azrai
S11

Flag Post

Right now I can log in, but you didn’t fix another bug. I still didn’t get 149 score points which I missed yesterday because of the issue with logging in. Please, send them to me.

Flag Post

CoG, I still have the same problem… 2 hours already((( When I try to log in to the server M1, I get “An embedded page at m1-kongregate.callofgods.com says: You are not logged in”. Nether Chrome nor Firefox nor Opera works( I hope you fix it soon. I’m going to sleep right now. So, since I was unable to do 3x 160H dungens and 2x abyss from 4-1 till 7-15 room, I would expect you to send me a compensation which must include 149 score points I didn’t get. Also I didn’t complete LL quests (daily quests in sky city) today because of the issue with logging in. So, I expect it also will be compensated.

Thanks
GreyWanderer
M1

Flag Post

I’ll 2nd that. If you refresh you can’t get back in either. Says you are not logged in, but the rest of Kong seems to work.

Flag Post

I cannot log in to the game(( and it looks that other players also have the same problem.

Flag Post

Getting a login error on Kongregate servers.

empzurg.s11
empzurg.s10

Flag Post

mount question
i got my first mount to oj today and in addition to it now adding to vit, it also says “+5% Number of individual units in this hero’s army” when i mouse over the mount on the equip screen.

I take this to mean that it gives a plus to my units but it doesn’t. My max units for that hero are the same regardless of whether the mount is equipped or not even after going to assign and pressing the max units button.

Is this a bug or do i misunderstand what this is supposed to be doing?

dudemus.s4

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / Maintenance Notice (February 3rd)

Dear players,

The servers m1-m3, s11 are going to be performing a maintenance update on Wednesday February 3rd, 19:30-20:00PST (server time). The devs have been working hard on bringing in major updates for servers and fixing existing bugs. You won’t be able to log on or play the game during this time, but AFK training, resource production, etc, will continue as normal throughout the update. (And this time the update will be so large. If we need more time, we will tell players.

More Details: https://forum.callofgods.com/showthread.php?40586-Maintenance-Notice-(February-3rd)

Contents:
1. [Promotion] Top up rebate
Event time: 5th February 00:00:00 – 8th February 23:59:59
Details:
5th: daily first recharge will get 20% extra gold
6th: daily first recharge will get 20% extra gold and 20% extra coupon
7th: daily first recharge will get 30% extra gold and 20% extra coupon
8th: daily first recharge will get 30% extra gold and 50% extra coupon

2. [Event] Score Event
Event time: after maintenance – 10th February 23:59:59
Details:
a. Spin big wheel: 10 points; spin small wheel: 5 points

Use Astrology book *1:10 points

c. Dungeon completion:

d. Recruit a pink hero: 10 points

e. Daily login: 1 point

f. Winning 1 battle in arena: 1 point only the arena can get point, as this screenshot.

g. Enter Abyss:
Reach 15th floor in 1st layer will get 1 point; reach 25th floor in 1st layer will get 2 points.
Reach 15th floor in 2nd layer will get 2 point; reach 25th floor in 2nd layer will get 4 points.
Reach 15th floor in 3rd layer will get 3 point; reach 25th floor in 3rd layer will get 6 points.
Reach 15th floor in 4th layer will get 4 point; reach 25th floor in 4th layer will get 8 points.
Reach 15th floor in 5th layer will get 5 point; reach 25th floor in 5th layer will get 10 points.
Reach 15th floor in 6th layer will get 6 point; reach 25th floor in 6th layer will get 12 points.
Reach 15th floor in 7th layer will get 7 point; reach 25th floor in 7th layer will get 14 points.

h. Complete Rank A bounty task*1 will get 3 points.
Complete Rank S bounty task*1 will get 8 points.

Player can get score from recharge, 1 gold equals 1 point. (1000 points maximum each day)

Note:
The points you get is use for the score shop 2.
Many new items now is in score shop 2.

3. [Event] Spiral fever
Event time: 4th February 00:00:00 – 9th February 23:59:59
Details
Spin the 50-gold wheel the first time each day will get double prize. (Once a day)

4. [Event] Valentine bingo
Event time: after maintenance – 13th February 23:59:59

Details:
Details:
Activate 3 icons in a row of vertical, horizontal and right oblique direction to get prize.
Get all 7 prizes to get perfect combo

Complete bingo event to get rose pedal to exchange Kung Fu Panda new heroes such as PO, Shifu, Tigress and so on after bingo event end.

5. [Event] Bingo give away
Event time: after maintenance – 13th February 23:59:59
Details:

5 players from same server complete all bingo challenge, all players over Lvl.80 will receive 50G wheel card *1 (only once)
10 players from same server complete all bingo challenge, all players over Lvl.80 will receive Pink gem *1 (only once)

6. [Event] Card pick
Event time: after maintenance – 9th February 23:59:59
Details:
Use the 50G/100G to pick a card, each draw costs 5G till the balance use out, use one more time to back to the original price.

7. [Event] 2 in 1 card
Details:
Draw Aretemis card will receive an extra Hel card.
Draw Hel card will receive an extra Aretemis card.
Draw Athena card will receive an extra Freya card.
Draw Freya card will receive an extra Athena card.
Draw Chang’E card will receive an extra Aphrodite card.
Draw Aphrodite card will receive an extra Chang’E card.
Draw Bastet card will receive an extra Neith card.
Draw Neith card will receive an extra Bastet card.

8. [Event] Consumption wheel starts

Details:
1. Spend 500 gold and 5000 gold during event period will get a Advance spin chance and Ultimate spin chance separately.
2. Consumption amount will be counted in both wheels.

Note:
1. Auction and alliance donation does not count.
2. The gold consumed will be reset after this maintenance.

9. [Event] Free balls
Event time: 4th February 00:00:00 – 12th February 23:59:59
Details:
Day1: 10 coupons
Day2: 20 coupons
Day3: 30 coupons
Day4: 50 coupons
Day5: 100 coupons
Day6: 100 coupons
Day7: 200 coupons
Day8: 300 coupons
Day9: 500 coupons
Note:
If player miss one day, the prize will be reset to the Day1.

10. [Event] Treasure collector
Details:
During event period
Occupy treasure 10 times can get dart*1
Occupy treasure 20 times can get dart*2
Occupy treasure 30 times can get dart*3
Occupy treasure 50 times can get New Christmas pack *1
New Christmas pack: open: random get New Christmas equipment *1

Flag Post

Hi,

Empzurg.s11. I spent 100 g twice on 1/28 after the maintenance and never received a second dice. Please compensate.

Thanks,

-empzurg.s11

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / Taming Bug!

“Extra taming whips to ensure the boost.” means that you dont loose 1 boost lvl if fail

Flag Post

in death abyss we see:

is one of those napoleons supposed to be a boss but you put the wrong link?

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / Maintenance Notice (January 28th)

Hi Cog,

As I stated before, on 1/28/2016 after the maintenance occurred I spent 100g on VIP. I received a dice. I was very close to getting a Mr. Mundo so I decided to spend another 100g. I didn’t have enough so I loaded 20g and then spend 35g on inventory expansion and bought Erebus tools to put me over 100g a second time.

I still have not gotten compensation for my second dice.

I see on main forum site that you set up where spending any amount will give you a dice the day after you didn’t get the dice, but I didn’t see this until today. Also, this screws players over because I spent that extra so that I could get to the end of the track and score a lot more points than just a single dice will provide.

This is the second time in very recent history where your events do not work properly and the compensation for YOUR BUG is either non-existent or horribly inadequate.

Please compensate appropriately. Until you compensate me properly then I wont spend another dime and I will convince others to do the same.

Thanks,

-empzurg.s11

Flag Post

Some people missed 10 times before they got the boost( the real probability of success is not 45-50%, but much less( I’d expect ~20%

Flag Post

I used “Extra taming whips to ensure the boost.” And still missed 3 times. How is this possible. I would like to have my 12 taming whips back.

Flag Post

Hi, if you meet this problem again, please tell us? Thanks for your reply.

Flag Post

Originally posted by SS2574:
Originally posted by callofgods:

Hi dudemus, you need to defeated 8 opponents in arena, then you will get the prize. Thanks for your attention.
12. [Event] Arena champion
Event time: after maintenance – 3rd February 23:59:59
Details:
Defeat 8 opponents each day in arena will get dice*1 (once a day)

yes your maintenance showing on the main site states defeat 8 opponents but the maintenance notice posted on Kong forum states defeat 7 opponents. This is clearly wrong but anyone reading it will defeat 7 opponents. As did I, completing 20 wins against 7 opponents. It was only after completing this and not getting my dice that I was told in alliance chat by another player that the qualification was in fact 8.
Given that the mistake originates from your transcribing the maintenance notification on kongregate forum I feel that you should compensate me by giving me the dice. Obviously from tomorrow I will defeat 8 opponents to gain the dice.
stew.s10

Flag Post

Originally posted by callofgods:

Hi dudemus, you need to defeated 8 opponents in arena, then you will get the prize. Thanks for your attention.
Details:

Flag Post

Details:

Flag Post

Hi empzurg.s11, we will check it. Thanks for your patience.

Flag Post

Hi, if any problem, please contact with us. Thanks.

Flag Post

i defeated 7 opponents in arena as stated and got no dice!

Flag Post

Hi Cog,

Once again this is empzurg.s11 complaining about your event not working due to bad programming.

On 1/28/2016 after the maintenance occurred I spent 100g on VIP. I received a dice. I was very close to getting a Mr. Mundo so I decided to spend another 100g. I didn’t have enough so I loaded 20g and then spend 35g on inventory expansion and bought Erebus tools to put me over 100g a second time.

I did not receive my second dice. Your event details clearly state (repeated) for spending 100g:

9. [Event] Great offer
Detail:
Spend 100 gold each day will get dice *1 (repeated)

I am owed MORE than 1 dice though, since I was near the end of the track and would have gotten not only the higher rewards that are at the end of the track but also (potentially) hero card Mr. Mundo orthe 200 points for rounding the track.

Please compensate appropriately.

Thanks,

-empzurg.s11

Flag Post

ouch main site maintenance states 8 wins. I could easily have challenged another player in my 20 wins but the forum notice in kong stated 7 so that’s what I did.
stew.s10