Recent posts in Call of Gods on Kongregate page 9

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / Maintenance Notice (June 4th)

By the way horse…I continue to get around 4 keys each erebus run. I think you may have run into some bad luck?

Flag Post

Originally posted by emppal:

The key drops are certainly random, I 100% understand that, but I have run 6x dung per day on several servers and have gotten a TOTAL of ONE key. Of course that one key opened up a level 155 pink item on my level 73 guy. LOL.

Here is the thing that really bothers me: People that don’t bother to actually play the game have just jumped around a million in arena strength just by loading 600 gold for 4 keys, spending that gold on another 24 keys, and getting a set of red runes and hero 11th equipment….which is significantly more powerful than ANYTHING WHATSOEVER I can do by grinding for MONTHS.

I totally understand you need to make money, but someone who does insane grinding should at least have a CHANCE. With “events” like this the grinders become obsolete.

Hi, we have recorded it and will consider your suggestion as far as we can, thank you for your understanding. Enjoy :)

Flag Post

Originally posted by adrianmpoenaru:

please tell us which are the mystic class weapons…. and how can we identify them

Hi, Im sorry, there is no difference between them temporarily, but we will develop it as soon as possible, thank you for your playing :)

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / Guarding Bug

it should be fixed long time ago, do you still have the problem?

Flag Post

The key drops are certainly random, I 100% understand that, but I have run 6x dung per day on several servers and have gotten a TOTAL of ONE key. Of course that one key opened up a level 155 pink item on my level 73 guy. LOL.

Here is the thing that really bothers me: People that don’t bother to actually play the game have just jumped around a million in arena strength just by loading 600 gold for 4 keys, spending that gold on another 24 keys, and getting a set of red runes and hero 11th equipment….which is significantly more powerful than ANYTHING WHATSOEVER I can do by grinding for MONTHS.

I totally understand you need to make money, but someone who does insane grinding should at least have a CHANCE. With “events” like this the grinders become obsolete.

Flag Post

please tell us which are the mystic class weapons…. and how can we identify them

Flag Post

Hi, only the Mystic class weapon can be equip to Mystic hero. Thanks for your attention.

Flag Post

i got a 10th equip, shotruler, but it says it cannot be equipped to my Mystic hero. Please clarify, there is not hint to which class can equip what 10th equip.

norusa.m3

Flag Post

I got 1 rune key in those chests you use spades/finder thing in 100 erebus. They do exist, but are definitely hard to come by. Got 2 meteor iron 3s so, not bad, but the event packs only stack up to 5 so it takes a LOT of space since they drop like crazy.

Flag Post

I will spend no more gold on Erebus untill you remove these packs from the Erebus chest, thank you
horse s.10

Flag Post

Hi, you just have a chance to get the key. Good lucky to you next time. Thanks for your attention.

Flag Post

Collected data on 28 dungeon runs: ZERO key drops.

Comon CoG. That’s a little ridiculous, especially seeing as each box has a very low chance of giving anything other than shards.

Flag Post

I actually got 5 keys in my two erebus runs this morning. One dropped from a MOB (the sub boss guy) on the third layer of level 100 erebus.

2x HexMarker rune keys = Meteor Iron I and Rune frags
3x Lucky keys = Class and Equipment shards on all three (not enough to buy anything)

Flag Post

there is no drop rate for keys. but look on the bright side, erebus drops now almost exclusively the new packs, for which u need, of course, keys.

Flag Post

Can you please increase the drop rate of keys? thanks

Flag Post

Dear players,

The server s1 M3-M13 S30-s45 are going to be performing a maintenance update on Thursday June 4th, 20:00-20:30PST (server time). The devs have been working hard on bringing in major updates for servers and fixing existing bugs. You won’t be able to log on or play the game during this time, but AFK training, resource production, etc, will continue as normal throughout the update. (And this time the update will be so large. If we need more time, we will tell players.

Contents:

[Event] Warrior’s badge

Event time: after maintenance – 11th June 23:59:59 Details: 1. If your heroes transfer reached certain tier before this maintenance, after maintenance you login the server, you can claim prize immediately: 1st transfer: Class equipment shards *2 2nd transfer: Class equipment shards *4 3rd transfer: Class equipment shards *2 and Precesion pack I *1 4th transfer: Class equipment shards *4 and Precesion pack II *1 2. During event period, when you hero transfer reaches certain tier, you can claim the rewards. Complete 1st hero transfer will get Class equipment shards *1 (can be claimed for 10 times) Complete 2nd hero transfer will get Class equipment shards *2 (can be claimed for 10 times) Complete 3rd hero transfer will get Class equipment shards *5(can be claimed for 10 times) Complete 4th hero transfer will get Class equipment shards *5 and Orange class equipment pack *1 (unlimited) Class equipment shards: Can be exchange Precesion pack I& Precesion pack II in the exchange shop. Precesion pack I: Get a purple class weapon on random Precesion pack II: Get an orange class weapon on random

[Feature] Class equipments

If you transfer a class, Centurion, Marksmen, Crusade, Mystic, Angel, you can equip the 10th equipment depends your class. Each hero can only equip 1 class equipment.

[Promotion] Unbreakable gold

Event time: after maintenance – 11th June 23:59:59 Details: Daily first recharge will get HexMarker rune pack *1 and Hexagram lucky bag *1 Recharge 300 gold each day will get HexMarker rune key *1 and HexMarker key *1 Recharge 1000 gold each day will get all prizes above. Note: Each prize can be obtained once each day. HexMarker rune pack: Open to randomly get items below: red rune, orange rune, rune frags (1-3), Meteor Iron I *3, Meteor Iron II *2, Meteor Iron III *2, Stra rising protection stone (need HexMarker Rune key) Hexagram lucky bag: Open to randomly get items below: orange equipment *1, Purple equipment *1, Class Equipment shards, Equipment shards, Pink equipment *1, Meteor Iron I *3, Meteor Iron II *2, Meteor Iron III *2, Stra rising protection stone(need HexMarker lucky key) rune frags: Can be exchange Rune pack I& Rune pack II in the exchange shop.

[Event] Gamble benefit

Event time: after maintenance – 11th June 23:59:59 Details: Spin the big wheel 10 times during event period will get Rune bag I *1 (can be claimed for 10 times). Spin the big wheel 20 times during event period will get Rune bag II *1 (can be claimed for 10 times). Rune bag I: Get an orange rune on random Rune bag II: Get a red rune on random

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / [Bug] Need help? Find a bug? This is the place.

Post when and what maintenance is please!

-Jas.s2

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / Maintenance Notice (May 28th

Its almost too easy to make a funny story of this maintenance:

They block the road to stop you, they have a rock hard unbreakable rod, they make you an offer, grab your bargain, shoot you in the eye, screw you, and then give you a golden shower.

Flag Post

if you guys do fix such things that is horse.s10

Flag Post

Originally posted by phoonzhang:

if you look at the in game notice, transfer means class transfer :/

I dont know I just did class transfer and didnt recive coupons

Flag Post

if you look at the in game notice, transfer means class transfer :/

Flag Post

Also, Leo or other devs, could you please let me know if this is correct:

1st transfer = Reincarnation of a hero
Discount for unlock the slot = Gem Slot on a piece of equipment

Thanks for making this clear…

Flag Post

10 hours ago, when you posted, for me would be May 28th…not May 29th. So maybe that is the issue Stew. Time/date differences between you and the programmed bonus time.

Flag Post

Originally posted by callofgods:

Dear players,

[Promotion] Golden party
Event time: After this maintenance – 1st June 23:59:59
Details:
May 29th: first recharge will get extra 100% gold, second recharge will get extra 30% gold.
May 30th: first recharge will get extra 100% gold, second recharge will get extra 50% gold.
May 31st: first recharge will get extra100% gold, afterwards recharge will get extra 50% gold.
June 1st: first recharge will get extra 50% gold; afterwards recharge will get 30% gold.

Just so you have proof stew***

Flag Post

I have a complaint. Golden party states that the first recharge after the maintenance will get an extra 100% gold. I just recharged 500 gold and did not receive the extra 500 gold.
stew.s10