Recent posts in Call of Gods on Kongregate page 9

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / [Bug] Need help? Find a bug? This is the place.

i too have an issue with identical items and the newer enh one showing less stats, or they did. beloved hands one was higher than the other but now both are showing the lower amount so can’t screen shot it.

one was over 1k units and one was 930, now both are the 930. the other stats were affected as well.

Flag Post

people paid gold early on for enhancement stuff. you can’t just arbitrarily take away bonuses that they paid for.

really not sure i can continue to implicitly support your business practices by logging on to your game.

Flag Post

OK, I do not know what happened here and whether you halved enhancement bonuses secretly or whether it’s just a display bug, but pieces that have been enhanced a while back seem to show higher stats than pieces recently enhanced. The hero only gains the lower stats when equipping either of the two, however.

Please address and fix this issue.

Winnie.s4

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / Maintenance Notice (February 11th)

Developers, PLEASE give those of us that spun the grand wheel ALPINES. If not give us cars back or give us the equivalent in Gold. What’s so difficult about aknowledging your mistake???

Flag Post

6. 18th: spin two grand wheels to get Alpenstock*1 (Repeatable)

this is definitly the biggest fraud ever – bring a lot of people to spend lots of Gold → and after they realized it dont work you change the description and you think everything is good now.
This ****s!
Maybe its the chinese way of contracts – but in the rest of the world its a big swindle .
And you are wondering why so many people leave the game – this is caused by those exceptional bad decisions

Flag Post

thanks cog, it would have been nice to have a fix on this before we ran out of time to use other cards we might have had! ; (

Flag Post

i also just spun and used a card with no alpenstock, please refund wheel card or give me alpie!

Flag Post

Ok spin the advance wheel today and got no Alpenstock. Please fix. This is also posted in maintenance as it seem it a hit or miss on where to post. Thanks

Arte.S8

Flag Post

Same here no Alpensocks. Spun the adv wheel, Please fix

Arte.S8

Flag Post

OK, apparently the game awards 1 Alpenstock for every 2 (!) spins. This is contrary to the maintenance notice and our expectations.

I used 8 wheel cards today, and only received 4 Alpenstocks – please send 4 more.

Also, please do fix the Rename-Book urgently, as it does not work, does not stack and cannot be sold so it clogs up the inventory terribly. Otherwise, please delete the rename-books and refund the Alpenstocks.

Thanks!
Winnie.s4

Flag Post

Same here, no Alpensocks for spinning adv wheel. Please fix this before Rush, Rush event is finished.

fddddsvfsd.s6

Flag Post

Originally posted by AndreusX:

Dear CoG,

Yesterday I was running Sky dungeons with a 2xXP card. I ran 3 and then needed to refresh, as the game slows down. Unfortunately, I ended up refreshing 7 times as I got the bug that does not let you enter Sky dungeons a full 6 times! As every time we refresh we lose time from our XP cards, my XP card was rendered useless and I was unable to complete my runs with it. Please, as compensation, give me a 30 minute 2x XP card. Also, PLEASE solve the bug as it is extremely irritating. This is not the first time that this happens to me or others. Additionally, why do these XP cards and bibles lose their effect about 1 minute before they expire? Could you please solve that too?

Thank you in advanced,

AndreusX.s10

REMINDER.

Flag Post

Same here, spun the wheel no Alpenstock. Pls give me alpenstock or return a wheel card.

Thank you.

AndreusX.s10

Flag Post

ok, there are already others with the same problem …

i did not receive an alpenstock for spinning the wheel too.

Sebba.s4

Flag Post

dear cog developers,

I used 9 adv spins today and only got 4* alpen stock. please adjust this issue and send me 5* more alpen stock or send me 5 adv wheel cards.

aman.s10

Flag Post

same problem here
what a surprise
maimuta.s7

Flag Post

18th: spin the grand wheel to get Alpenstock*1 (Repeatable)

I spin grand wheel (using free card) and got nothing, please fix it cog.
If free card is not count – i think you should told us earlier. There was any such condition in this task, so give me alpenstock or at least give me back free grand wheel card, please.

Navi.s4

Flag Post

18th February spin the grand wheel and receive nothing( where my alpenstock ) methree.S6

Flag Post

I didn’t get an alpenstock for spinning the wheel today. I did get 225 gold from the jackpot, so I’m not complaining too much, but it would be nice to get the alpenstock as well.

Thanks,
ThinkDeep

Flag Post

I must give a big THANK YOU to qyayqi for repairing CoGs formatting EVERY WEEK so that we can actually read the maintenance notices.

Thanks mate.

AndreusX.s10

Flag Post

doing 3 d11f dungeons each day and not getting even a single key since 3 days. wulgar.s10

Flag Post

Hello,
I still didnt got my Alphine.
Plz fix it.
Thanks.

Alastis.s10

Flag Post

sweet dreams, grey_wonderer… it’s cog here, so no g, no response

Flag Post

Suggestion thread is locked? =D
anyways, what about a team channel for when people are doing a boss together?
or if because that would open and close the channel a lot and for short periods of time, maybe a zone channel?
it’s hard to have a conversation when several different players, doing several different bosses are all talking about various things.

Ira.s10

btw, thanks for all these events in a row that don’t require spending money for good equipment =D 2015 seems to be the year CoG listened to it’s players. =D well, I’ve noticed and appreciate it, a lot of other people have too, even if they don’t say anything.

Flag Post

Cog, could you consider adjustment of a class change feature, because right now it doesn’t really work. And definitely, it doesn’t worth the money which you want for it( The main obstacle is allowing using just one unit type((( It could be ok for 2 attack heroes to have “Mystic” class, because 3-d one should be able to equip Griffins for World Boss; but your feature is absolutely incompatible with tanks. It doesn’t make too much sense to go PvP with Dark Knights instead of Rippers; however, if one chose “Centurion”, he will be unable to use Cateran Cavaliers to do dungeons and abyss((( You should add “500 Bark Monster” cards to silver shop for 10k silver to make the class “Centurion” somehow usable for tanks. Also, it would be better to make Valhalla feature relevant not only for attack heroes, but also for defense ones. Right now you are providing 1.7x attack bonus and only 20% absorption. Tanks shouldn’t die after the first hit, or it makes sens only going with 6 shooters((( Also, your class change feature doesn’t work with agi/bal heroes. For PVE players usually use the heroes with Water Elements in the front row, but for PVP they better to go with Sirens or Rippers (players, who use balance heroes as the main tank, have a problem like one for defense heroes). And if, let’s say, I chose “Marksman” class, I cannot go dungeons with Water Elements, and there are no T3 archer like units which can provide as much damage as Water Elements.
So, that I’m suggesting is: adding a possibility to equip at least 2 unit types or allowing to equip only 1 T4 unit type but any T1-T3 unit types without any restriction. In this case, players could use the tanks both with Rippers and Cateran Cavaliers, attack heroes with Occultists and Griffins(or Sirens), and agi/bal heroes with water elements and Sirens/Rippers. And in this case it would really make sense to change a class.

By the way, CoG could you please add snapshots of equipment introduced in the current event.