Recent posts in Call of Gods on Kongregate page 9

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / Maintenance Notice (October 29th)

Dear players,

The server s1 M3-M12 S27-s40 are going to be performing a maintenance update on Wednesday October 29th, 23:00-23:30PDT (server time). The devs have been working hard on bringing in major updates for servers and fixing existing bugs. You won’t be able to log on or play the game during this time, but AFK training, resource production, etc, will continue as normal throughout the update. (And this time the update will be so large. If we need more time, we will tell players.

Contents:

1. [Promotion] Halloween gold feedback
Event time: 30th October 00:00 – 1st November 00:00
Details:
a. Daily first recharge will get 20% gold and 20 % coupon back.
b. Daily second recharge will get 10% gold and 15 % coupon back.

2. [Event] Halloween login event
Event time: 31st October 00:00 – 2nd November 00:00
Details:
Login everyday to get pumpkin seeds *3

3.[Event] Pumpkin Calling

Event time: after this maintenance – 10th November 00:00 Details: Players can exchange for desired items using pumpkins, the available items are Pumpkin Armory, Pumpkin Jewelry Box and Pumpkin Pet Paradise. How to get Pumpkin? Event Duration: After the maintenance—00:00 November 10th Details: 1. The player can get pumpkins, silver and exp by planting and reaping pumpkin seeds. 2. The amount of Silver will double when you reap the seeds, it’s also affected by land bonus. Note: You will not get pumpkins anymore when you plant the seeds after the event. Rewards 1. The higher level the Headless Horseman is, the more chance he will drop pumpkins. 2. The higher level the Headless Horseman is, the more pumpkins he will drop.

4.[Event] Trick or treat

Event time: after this maintenance – next maintenance Details: Halloween headless knight led his pumpkin army arrived Masure Mainland; player could find them in Lvl. 60, 90, 115, 135, 145 dungeons, defeat them and have a chance to get candies, scrolls and equipments.

5.[Event] Jack’s gift

Event time: From this maintenance to the next maintenance Details: a. All bosses in level 100+Dungeon will drop “Normal Halloween chest”. b. All bosses in level 120+ nightmare and above difficulty Dungeon (include sky dungeon) have chance to drop “Normal Halloween key” and “Deluxe Halloween chest”. c. All bosses in level 140+ nightmare and above difficulty Dungeon have chance to drop “Deluxe Halloween key” d. Normal Halloween key, Deluxe Halloween key, Deluxe Halloween Pack(Small), Deluxe Halloween Pack (Middle) and Deluxe Halloween Pack(Huge) will be sold in gold shop.

6. [Optimization] replace wheel items

7. [Optimization] add new shards and scrolls in Black market.

8. [Optimization] population technology can be raised to Lvl. 30

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / [Suggestion] Have a suggestion? This is the place.

Hi callofgods, please allow “Dust of dream” to be copperable. Right now I have 1 piece of this crap in my inventory which I got from gold chest V, and there is no way to throw it away(((. I cannot use it for dungeons because 140 dungeons are too hard to do((( Please solve this problem.

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / [Bug] Need help? Find a bug? This is the place.

Or it may be a glitch, like so many others in the game…

Thanks for your help.

Flag Post

Hi, it may be your accidental operation or you lost the battler. Thanks for your attention.

Flag Post

Hi callofgods, honestly all I can say is that hapened yesterday, so tuesday the 28th octobre, but I realised only at end of the day, after doing my last dungs and just before Happy Hour, that all my Dark Nights had totaly vanished from my Available Units stock. But I dont know exacly what time or how or where could that happen, I lost no battle during the day and even when you loose a battle, there is always a pourcentage of units left. But then, I had absolutly no more Dark Nights left. When I realazed that, I was running dungeon 11 fantasy, where I barely loose 100 Catharan Cavaliers for a complet run, so I could certanly not loose 4000 Dark Nights there, anyway I never use any T4 to do that dung.

Thanks, katz s10

Flag Post

Originally posted by wyrkatz:

I dont know how this hapened but all my Dark Night sudently totaly disappeared from my stock of Available Units! I had like 4000 this morning and barely used any. Even if I had used some in a fight, they would never totaly diseappear like that all in a sudent, its impossible, cause I never loose more then about 1000k in a fight and always check my stock after each fight. Your game is becoming really impossible… What are you doing, did all the programers been replace by students that dont know how to do professional programming?

Katz s10

Hi, could you please tell us the server time and day that it happened? And what were you doing before it appeared? Thanks.

Flag Post

I dont know how this hapened but all my Dark Night sudently totaly disappeared from my stock of Available Units! I had like 4000 this morning and barely used any. Even if I had used some in a fight, they would never totaly diseappear like that all in a sudent, its impossible, cause I never loose more then about 1000k in a fight and always check my stock after each fight. Your game is becoming really impossible… What are you doing, did all the programers been replace by students that dont know how to do professional programming?

Katz s10

Flag Post

Originally posted by Dorsai:

This is a repeat, but please add commas to very large numbers. People repeatedly misread the size of the world boss, simply because it is 9 or 10 digits long. If there were commas, people would easily tell the difference between 100 million and 1 billion.

There is really no downside to doing this, other than a very small amount of work on your part. Please get this done and don’t tell us “we’re thinking about it” again.

+1

Flag Post

This is a repeat, but please add commas to very large numbers. People repeatedly misread the size of the world boss, simply because it is 9 or 10 digits long. If there were commas, people would easily tell the difference between 100 million and 1 billion.

There is really no downside to doing this, other than a very small amount of work on your part. Please get this done and don’t tell us “we’re thinking about it” again.

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / New Clash of Gods

Clash is so bugged and screwed up. please fix it. dont ask for a screen shot cause every time its a different glitch. just over haul the whole thing. its a dum set up anyways! if you get on team with best player you get more points and dont have to kill anyone. where as someone on the other side could kill everyone but the strongest player and doesnt get rewarded at all. please fix. and then you can provide me with a screenshot of not a p.o.s. clash! and thanks i’ll wait to hear your generic response of wanting a screenshot or how fast youll fix it and it wont be fixed.
carson.s10

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / [New Feature] Pet Colosseum

I too think this is a horrible set up. you give rewards to top 10 which never change. its always the same people. so how is this “spreading the wealth” and making others better and making competition better. another bad move by you guys. and how come you can feed most oj equip to pets but hardly any red equips. should be able to feed all red equips, you can change the amount. another suggestion. Souls can consume other souls and take a bit of their points. why not do the same with pets that way we dont have to keep starting from lv 1 when we get better pets. quite annoying when they drop rate in monster island is horrible anyways.
thanks
carson.s10

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / Maintenance Notice (October 23rd)

I already know in advance that maybe few players will get nice stuff from this event but, for some reasons, certanly not me, no matter how much I spend for this event, Im sure I will get only crap anyway. So no thanks, no more for me, not putting even 1 gold in this event.

katz s10

Flag Post

Hi, we will discuss it seriously. Thanks for your suggestion.

Flag Post

Ok cog…I applaud your changes Q outlined, PLUS the addition of a lvl 100 multi-team dungeon. That is truly wonderful (no sarcasm). Why don’t you share changes like this with us?? It would make us as least slightly happier. That being said, please consider the things I said before… :)

Also, thanks for changing the drop list for advancing packs!!

Flag Post

i don’t see it mentioned in the maint notes, but thanks for adding a 2nd team dungeon time that gives more players a chance to try it.

also, thank you for removing the invisble banner spot above the chatbox that was still blocking clickable area.

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / October 23rd Maint Notice: EDITED

so much better looking ^^

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / October 23rd Maint Notice: EDITED

Dear players,

The server s1 M3-M10 S21-s40 are going to be performing a maintenance update on Thursday October 23rd, 20:00-20:30PDT (server time). The devs have been working hard on bringing in major updates for servers and fixing existing bugs. You won’t be able to log on or play the game during this time, but AFK training, resource production, etc, will continue as normal throughout the update. (And this time the update will be so large. If we need more time, we will tell players.

[Event] Card master is back!

Event time: after this maintenance – 5th November 00:00
Details:
1. Click to enter CardMaster.
2. Draw the cards you want from the following 3 chests.
3. Complete card combinations and exchange them for amazing items (equipment, gems, hero).

4. If you don’t need a card, you can exchange it for some credits. Credits can be exchanged for the cards you want.

5. Point Rank Every time you draw cards, you’ll obtain some points. Players will be ranked by their points. There are two kinds of ranks, daily rank and total points rank.

A. Each day, yesterday’s top 20 players can claim credits according to their rank.

B. After the event ends, top 20 players of total points rank will gain excellent rewards. Players will be re-ranked every day on daily rank. Please claim you reward before the deadline. If you don’t, you can no longer get it.

C. Total points rank rewards can be claimed at its interface after the event ends. Players can no longer draw cards when the event ends. However, you can still exchange items and claim rewards.

D. Your points need to reach to 20 at least, then you can claim rewards if your are in top 20 daily.

[Event] Summer rebate

Event time: after this maintenance – 31st October 00:00

Details:
1. During event time, send another player [30days VIP] as gift will receive [30days VIP] after event finish.

2. During event time, send another player [60days VIP] as gift will receive [60days VIP] after event finish.

3. During event time, send another player [90days VIP] as gift will receive [90days VIP] after event finish.

4. During event time, purchase enhancement stone I over 100 in total will get another 50 enhancement stones I.

5. During event time, purchase enhancement stone II over 100 in total will get another 50 enhancement stones II and 20 lucky stones.

6. During event time, purchase enhancement stone III over 100 in total will get another 50 enhancement stones III and 10 enhancement protection stones. Note: Rewards will be sent after event finish Each reward can only be claimed for only once.

[Event] Login to get gift pack

Details: Login at 24th October will receive gift pack I.

[Event] Complete certain tasks to get gift pack keys

Event time: 24th October – 30th October
Details:
October 24th: complete dungeon 3 times to get key I.
October 25th: defeat 10 different players in arena to get key II.
October 26th: enhance any item 5 times to get key III.
October 27th: use golden tree 4 times to get key IV.
October 28th: cultivate hero 10 times (with gold or silver) to get key V.
October 29th: complete 2 S rank quests to get key VI.
October 30th: spin the grand wheel 2 times to get key VII.

[Promotion] Recharge to get gift pack

Details:

October 24th: recharge 300 gold to get gift pack I.
October 25th: recharge 300 gold to get gift pack II.
October 26th: recharge 300 gold to get gift pack III.
October 27th: recharge 300 gold to get gift pack IV.
October 28th: recharge 300 gold to get gift pack V.
October 29th: recharge 300 gold to get gift pack VI.
October 30th: recharge 300 gold to get gift pack VII.

[Promotion] Consume to get Keys
Details:

October 24th: spend at least 250 gold to get key I.
October 25th: spend at least 300 gold to get key II.
October 26th: spend at least 300 gold to get key III.
October 27th: spend at least 350 gold to get key IV.
October 28th: spend at least 300 gold to get key V.
October 29th: spend at least 280 gold to get key VI.
October 30th: spend at least 240 gold to get key VII.

[Event] Heaven tower double drop rate
Event time: after this maintenance – next maintenance

Details: Heaven tower drop rate becomes double.

[Event] Dawnbreaker EXP event
Event time: after this maintenance – 31st October 00:00
Details:

1. Upgrade Dawnbreaker to Lvl.3 to get Daylight Essence Pack *1
2. Upgrade Dawnbreaker to Lvl.5 to get Daylight Essence Pack *2
3. Upgrade Dawnbreaker to Lvl.7 to get Daylight Essence Pack *3
4. Upgrade Dawnbreaker to Lvl.8 to get Daylight Essence Pack *5
5. Upgrade Dawnbreaker to Lvl.10 to get Advanced Daylight Essence Pack *1
6. Upgrade Dawnbreaker to Lvl.12 to get Advanced Daylight Essence Pack *2
7. Upgrade Dawnbreaker to Lvl.14 to get Advanced Daylight Essence Pack *3
8. Upgrade Dawnbreaker to Lvl.16 to get Advanced Daylight Essence Pack *4
9. Upgrade Dawnbreaker to Lvl.18 to get Advanced Daylight Essence Pack *5
10. Upgrade Dawnbreaker to Lvl.20 to get Advanced Daylight Essence Pack *6

Flag Post

This is a sad maintenance…

1. It’s the week before Halloween and no event.
2. The drawing cards for points event (World Cup Event) was terrible. Unless you can exchange for ALL cards (Including J, K, Q, A), the best thing
people will get is a couple resource cards…
3. What is the gold bank icon for??
4. When will pet skills be introduced??
5. STOP posting maintenance notes like this Not only is it messy, but it’s harder to understand. As a result, I’m going to press enter a few times, add some periods, and re-post as “October 23rd Maint Notice: EDITED.”

Sincerely,
Bkers.s6

Flag Post

Dear players,

The server s1 M3-M10 S21-s40 are going to be performing a maintenance update on Thursday October 23rd, 20:00-20:30PDT (server time). The devs have been working hard on bringing in major updates for servers and fixing existing bugs. You won’t be able to log on or play the game during this time, but AFK training, resource production, etc, will continue as normal throughout the update. (And this time the update will be so large. If we need more time, we will tell players.

[Event] Card master is back!

Event time: after this maintenance – 5th November 00:00 Details: 1. Click to enter CardMaster. 2. Draw the cards you want from the following 3 chests. 3. Complete card combinations and exchange them for amazing items (equipment, gems, hero). 4. If you don’t need a card, you can exchange it for some credits. Credits can be exchanged for the cards you want. 5. Point Rank Every time you draw cards, you’ll obtain some points. Players will be ranked by their points. There are two kinds of ranks, daily rank and total points rank. A. Each day, yesterday’s top 20 players can claim credits according to their rank. B. After the event ends, top 20 players of total points rank will gain excellent rewards. Note: ​A. Players will be re-ranked every day on daily rank. B. Please claim you reward before the deadline. If you don’t, you can no longer get it. C. Total points rank rewards can be claimed at its interface after the event ends. D. Players can no longer draw cards when the event ends. However, you can still exchange items and claim rewards. E. Your points need to reach to 20 at least, then you can claim rewards if your are in top 20 daily.

[Event] Summer rebate

Event time: after this maintenance – 31st October 00:00 Details: 1. During event time, send another player [30days VIP] as gift will receive [30days VIP] after event finish. 2. During event time, send another player [60days VIP] as gift will receive [60days VIP] after event finish. 3. During event time, send another player [90days VIP] as gift will receive [90days VIP] after event finish. 4. During event time, purchase enhancement stone I over 100 in total will get another 50 enhancement stones I. 5. During event time, purchase enhancement stone II over 100 in total will get another 50 enhancement stones II and 20 lucky stones. 6. During event time, purchase enhancement stone III over 100 in total will get another 50 enhancement stones III and 10 enhancement protection stones. Note: Rewards will be sent after event finish Each reward can only be claimed for only once.

[Event] Login to get gift pack

Event time: 24th October Details: Login at 24th October will receive gift pack I.

[Event] Complete certain tasks to get gift pack keys

Event time: 24th October – 30th October Details: 10.24: complete dungeon 3 times to get key I. 10.25: defeat 10 different players in arena to get key II. 10.26: enhance any item 5 times to get key III. 10.27: use golden tree 4 times to get key IV. 10.28: cultivate hero 10 times (with gold or silver) to get key V. 10.29: complete 2 S rank quests to get key VI. 10.30: spin the grand wheel 2 times to get key VII.

[Promotion] Recharge to get gift pack

Event time: 24th October – 30th October Details: 10.24: recharge 300 gold to get gift pack I. 10.25: recharge 300 gold to get gift pack II. 10.26: recharge 300 gold to get gift pack III. 10.27: recharge 300 gold to get gift pack IV. 10.28: recharge 300 gold to get gift pack V. 10.29: recharge 300 gold to get gift pack VI. 10.30: recharge 300 gold to get gift pack VII.

[Promotion] Consume to get Keys

Event time: 24th October – 30th October Details: 10.24: spend at least 250 gold to get key I. 10.25: spend at least 300 gold to get key II. 10.26: spend at least 300 gold to get key III. 10.27: spend at least 350 gold to get key IV. 10.28: spend at least 300 gold to get key V. 10.29: spend at least 280 gold to get key VI. 10.30: spend at least 240 gold to get key VII.

[Event] Heaven tower double drop rate

Event time: after this maintenance – next maintenance Details: Heaven tower drop rate becomes double.

[Event] Dawnbreaker EXP event

Event time: after this maintenance – 31st October 00:00 Details: During event time: Upgrade Dawnbreaker to Lvl.3 to get Daylight Essence Pack *1 Upgrade Dawnbreaker to Lvl.5 to get Daylight Essence Pack *2 Upgrade Dawnbreaker to Lvl.7 to get Daylight Essence Pack *3 Upgrade Dawnbreaker to Lvl.8 to get Daylight Essence Pack *5 Upgrade Dawnbreaker to Lvl.10 to get Advanced Daylight Essence Pack *1 Upgrade Dawnbreaker to Lvl.12 to get Advanced Daylight Essence Pack *2 Upgrade Dawnbreaker to Lvl.14 to get Advanced Daylight Essence Pack *3 Upgrade Dawnbreaker to Lvl.16 to get Advanced Daylight Essence Pack *4 Upgrade Dawnbreaker to Lvl.18 to get Advanced Daylight Essence Pack *5 Upgrade Dawnbreaker to Lvl.20to get Advanced Daylight Essence Pack *6

Flag Post

halloween event is probably coming soon, remember to fix the boss difficulty!!

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / Maintenance Notice (October 16th)

Hi, we are sorry for the mistake of the announcement for the [Event] Soul of astrology, the reward for using gold to illuminate Mars for 20 times should be Orange Soul Pack*3, Purple Exp Soul Pack*4, we have corrected the news and also the players who has been reached 20 times in a day before, we will send the relate compensation to you.

Flag Post

hi. i did an escort, a red copper shipment. i knew it was rare but i didnt think much of, just resources. i was bouncing around, it said the escort was done, i checked but there was no report. apparently i got looted, but never got the rest of the shipment. not really concerned but thought i should report it. thank you.

Flag Post

This issue is fixed – thanks.

Might of Deity (1 day) badges do not load/display, so they take up inventory space and cannot be used or sold.

Winnie.s4

Flag Post

Topic: Call of Gods / Maintenance Notice (October 16th)

when are u going to fix the bug.wulgar.s10

Flag Post

9. [Event] Soul of astrology
Event time: 18th October 00:00 –22th October 00:00
Details:
1. Get Astrology soul 20 times can get Basic Astral Pack.
2. Get Astrology soul 20 times can get Medium Astral Pack.
3. Daily:
a. Use gold to illuminate Mars for 5 times will receive Purple Soul Pack 1, Purple Exp Soul Pack1.
b. Use gold to illuminate Mars for 10 times will receive Purple Soul Pack 2, Purple Exp Soul Pack2.
c. Use gold to illuminate Mars for 20 times will receive Orange Units Soul Pack 2, Orange Exp Soul Pack4.

I illuminated Mars 20 times, but received “orange soul pack * 3 ” and “purple exp soul pack *4”.

The event clearly promises Orange units soul pack * 2 + orange soul pack* 4.

these are not the same thing.
Please fix this and give me the proper reward
Or remove the items from my inventory and return the gold I spent.
I only spent under the promise of 2 orange unit souls…nothing else.

-paindeer, kongregate server 7