[Bug] Need help? Find a bug? This is the place.

4751 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

*Every 5th time or so I want to change zones the game crashes (showing only the greyish background). This happens when the hero reaches the ‘exit’ sign, no clue if there are other factors (seems not though).

Flash is most recent, I used FF 5, now 6 (still happening).

• Also when it crashes (maybe even on reload/disconnect, not sure), (some) daily quests that were finished but not turned in are not finished anymore (like “finishing move”). Sux to have to spend double coupons per day…

Flag Post

bug Royal Decree Lv 10 (Humans) doesn’t show what’s required to build it

--Hi, could you please provide us with the screenshot link about it, and the server? --from callofgods

Flag Post

kept disconnecting frome server

Flag Post
Originally posted by devondante:

kept disconnecting frome server

Don’t have any downlaod, IM etc. programs running in the background…I use Firefix and it runs smooth without any disconnects…unless I run emule as well ;)

Flag Post

Bug/Technical Problem

After battle or plunder, screen is stuck in battle mode(screen with heros on a grid) with no option to leave. When reading the report for plundering, the close button does nothing. Only way to leave/play is to reload browser(IE).

Flag Post

Bug
battle is over but screen is stop
wild plunder has my army on screen, that’s all

Flag Post

Hi, Chaoswonders, dgof12, could you please tell us which server? and could you please provide us with the screenshot link?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chaoswonders:

Bug/Technical Problem

After battle or plunder, screen is stuck in battle mode(screen with heros on a grid) with no option to leave. When reading the report for plundering, the close button does nothing. Only way to leave/play is to reload browser(IE).

Clear cache (game was updated).

Flag Post

Hi Guys,

I get the following error when I try and move around anywhere. I can’t do arenas, or even go to the sub-maps.

“An internal error has occurred. #10026”

I’ve cleared my cache and all but it’s only affecting a single account, the rest of my accounts are fine. Please assist. Thanks.

Hello, the problem has been fixed, please check it again, sorry for the inconvenience caused.——from callofgods

Flag Post

Not quite a bug maybe, but pls fix/improve auction house search…you can only find stuff when you type in the full name (case sensitive too I believe). For most items this isn’t possible due to the length though…

Hi, Arsenus, we have been recorded this problem, thank you for your report. -—from callofgods

Flag Post

I have been having problem with dungeon bounty quests. I usually just refresh them away, but I just tried one again to no avail. I got the Boltrift Valley Normal Ragul R… quest. I killed all 3 guardians in Boltrift Valley Normal, but the quest still showed incomplete. I had that same problem with different dungeon quests before at least 2-3 times. Thanks!

Hi, Ace_Ace_Ace0, could you please provide us with folowing information:
the screenshot link of the bounty quests that you can not finished
your server:
--from callofgods

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ace_Ace_Ace0:

I have been having problem with dungeon bounty quests. I usually just refresh them away, but I just tried one again to no avail. I got the Boltrift Valley Normal Ragul R… quest. I killed all 3 guardians in Boltrift Valley Normal, but the quest still showed incomplete. I had that same problem with different dungeon quests before at least 2-3 times. Thanks!

Yeah happens…I don’t see the need to have random sidebosses in dungeons anyway. It really could be the same (different) 2 each time to ensure the bounty completion.

Flag Post

When you accidentally attack a mob (in dungeon) with an ‘empty’ (1 unit or so) hero (forgot to switch from plundering…) and I wipe, I get prompted to resurrect my hero for gold or coupons or I can’t move on at all.
Happened twice now and I hate it. Can’t we pls get prompted BEFORE we attack a mob with very low str?

Thanks again, Arsenus, we will send to our technicians to discuss about it.
--from callofgods

Flag Post
Originally posted by fazli:

Hi Guys,

I get the following error when I try and move around anywhere. I can’t do arenas, or even go to the sub-maps.

“An internal error has occurred. #10026”

I’ve cleared my cache and all but it’s only affecting a single account, the rest of my accounts are fine. Please assist. Thanks.

Im having this problem too!

Please someone help!

Hi, this problem has been fixed, please log in the game to try again. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. --from callofgods

Flag Post

“An internal error has occurred. #10026” Still getting this now on a different pc, different browser. It’s an issue with our accounts itself from the looks of it. If its of any help, I’m on S2. There’s nothing I can do, besides visit my own castle. Please help!

Flag Post

In the donations tab for alliances, there is My sliver: instead of My silver:
hi, thank you very much for your report, we has been recorded it, and we will correct it.———from callofgods

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aceeri:

In the donations tab for alliances, there is My sliver: instead of My silver:

Don’t even start with typos, it would fill 20 pages…

Flag Post

im unable to log in to server 3

Hi, could you please tell us the problem in detail? The message it showed? -——-from callofgods

Flag Post

The info text in Impeach function in Alliance is in Chinese!

Hello, could you please provide us with the following information:
the screenshot link of the message it showed when you click the function “Impeach”:
your server:
-—from callofgods

Flag Post

The Donation tab in my alliance is not working properly, my alliance is Insidious. It just comes up with a message that says, “This alliance does not exist”. Please reply soon, my members are getting ansy. :)

Hi,pheonixdad, about the donation tab in the alliance problem, could you please provide us with the following information:
the screenshot link of the message
your server:
your alliance name:
—-from callofgods

Flag Post

The Free Wheel (Free Daily Spin) on Server 1 took 5 gold from my account. It still reads “Remaining: 1”, however, I’m missing 5 gold.

Flag Post
Originally posted by virik_Navarro:

The Free Wheel (Free Daily Spin) on Server 1 took 5 gold from my account. It still reads “Remaining: 1”, however, I’m missing 5 gold.

Make sure you are on ‘free’ tab, you start on ‘normal’ when you open the wheel.

Flag Post

same bug today
Hi, could you please tell us what kind of bug in detail?
--from callofgods

Flag Post

Hello. I cannot manage to find out how to log on Callofgods.com with my kongregate account. Can you explain to me how this is done?

hi, you could input the “call of gods” at the blank of the Search for games and more at the top right side of this screen. then choosing a server to enter the game. Hope it helps.
-—from callofgods