[Bug] Need help? Find a bug? This is the place. page 3

4649 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by mcarthur:

I had the same stupid WoF problem. I was on the free tab, but it charged me for the spin. Server 1, Kvothe.

Same, wanted to spin for free, but it said ‘not enough gold’.

Edit, worked after refresh, so refresh after reset and it (probably) won’t take gold.

Edit2: Used a Troop Supply Card today, but had a DC before I could turn in the quest. After refresh it wasn’t completed anymore (same as with ‘Finishing move’). Please fix this.

Flag Post

Many thanks for the help callofgods; it’s finally working again :). Appreciate your help!

Flag Post

I Used Free Spin, Once Yesterday once the day before. It charged me with 5g each when I was sure to be on the FREE tab.
Lost 10g over nothing :O !
Server 2, doomsday.

Flag Post

Totally support the wheel of fortune, one time you could still be attributed to carelessness, but when repeated two more times this is too much, a total of 15 gold in the furnace, have a conscience
Server 1

Flag Post

Hi. My computer keeps saying “The connection has timed out. The server at kongregate.callofgods.com is taking too long to respond”.
-Shadowhawk, lvl 61, Server 1

Hi, do you still have the same problem? It should be fixed, please check it.
—from callofgods

Flag Post

Servers 1,2 and 3 are down try again in a bit

Flag Post
Originally posted by Asagr:

Servers 1,2 and 3 are down try again in a bit

fix it already

Flag Post

Not a bug, just a spelling error. On the description for the Bandit card (alliance reputation item) says bandits have high “vatality” should that be “vitality”?

Hello, we will correct the spelling error. If you find more, please don’t hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much.
—-from callofgods

Flag Post

I’m doing this alliance quest in which I need to kill 5 royal calvary, only problem is that it’s only counting 1 no matter how many i kill

Hi, you could look for the other quests to check if other quests have the same aim with killing royal calvary, If there isnot, could you please provide us with the following information:
the screenshot link of the alliance quest:
the screenshot link of the quest log:
your character name and server:
—-from callofgods

Flag Post

i cant move forward in my dungeon. its asking me for gold or a coupon an i dont have either. i cant run dungeons now _

Hi, yes, in every map , if you want to move forward the other square of the map after you died, you have to pay gold or coupon to pass it. But if you have not the gold or coupon, you could click the “quit” to start again.
-—from callofgods

Flag Post
Originally posted by chimar:

i cant move forward in my dungeon. its asking me for gold or a coupon an i dont have either. i cant run dungeons now _

Hi, yes, in every map , if you want to move forward the other square of the map after you died, you have to pay gold or coupon to pass it. But if you have not the gold or coupon, you could click the “quit” to start again.
-—from callofgods

It would be very nice if we could just use another army (if we have, as I said I accidentally used my 1 unit plunder army in dungeon…) to prevent this. Make it please so we can deploy other heroes and continue.

Hi, yes, it is under the considering.
--from callofgods

Flag Post

My bounty quests didnt reset today possibly because i was doing one when the server rest, this hurts me alot as someone who is competing at the top of server 3 and a vip memeber.

Flag Post

There is a bug in wheel. Wheel said that i had 1 free run remaining but i lost 5 gold (spinning in the free wheel tab items) It’s the second time it happens to me, so i want my 10 gold back, please. My nick in-game is xxRipperxx. Thank you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by massfed:

My bounty quests didnt reset today possibly because i was doing one when the server rest, this hurts me alot as someone who is competing at the top of server 3 and a vip memeber.

Did you reload the page yet? Or have an open bounty from yesterday (in you questlog)?

Flag Post

Hello,

I had still 10 gold but after 2 free wheel I have none left!
I am on server 1 – name galanhir
I made sure to have “free” tab (it said “remaining : 1”. At first it did not work, but after few trials, it worked!
I also used the free card sent today for free wheel.

Can you please check, I had some plan for these 10 golds :)

Flag Post

Plundering has a bug. I again got the mail with the result of the plunder BEFORE he 90 secs were up (even before the 30sec warning).

Edit: I think it wasn’t mentioned, yet. But when doing group (boss) battles sometimes players don’t start in the order/formation they were set. Sometimes the #2 in line B is suddenly up front.

Thank you for your report, our technical staff are checking it.
—from callofgods

Flag Post

Daily quests: when you leave and one is finished, it bugs and you need to do it again

Hi, do you mean the bounty quest or other quest? Could you please provide us with the correct name of the quest, your character name and server?
—-from callofgods

Flag Post

How do you change officers/ministers in your alliance without kicking them out. Looks like the new updates give you a “change” button next to your ministers but everytime I type someone in it says I can’t add anymore ministers. I even tried setting them back to members first but I still get the can’t add more ministers error.

Hi, could you please tell us which server and your alliance name, and could you please provide us with the screenshot link of the message showed? Also only the alliance leader can change the minister.
—-from callofgods

Flag Post
Originally posted by Arsenus:

Plundering has a bug. I again got the mail with the result of the plunder BEFORE he 90 secs were up (even before the 30sec warning).

Edit: I think it wasn’t mentioned, yet. But when doing group (boss) battles sometimes players don’t start in the order/formation they were set. Sometimes the #2 in line B is suddenly up front.

It’s depending in what order they joined the group if I remember correctly :)

Flag Post

Open the assign screen
Go to the equipment tab
1)Shift+click on an equipped item
2)Click on same item as in step 1
3)Swap out equipped item from step 1
4)Try and find item from step 1 in inventory
5)Click on item that replaced item from step 1
6)Relog

Flag Post

This is an open post to CALL OF GODS ADMINISTRATION: I will volunteer to “clean” this game in term of grammatical mistakes. There are way too many spelling/usage mistakes in the game, and it would really help a lot to polish this aspect. I have a 4-year degree in English, and would love to help.

-K

Flag Post

(USERNAME) “Become new members”

When someone joins an alliance

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Krempie:

This is an open post to CALL OF GODS ADMINISTRATION: I will volunteer to “clean” this game in term of grammatical mistakes. There are way too many spelling/usage mistakes in the game, and it would really help a lot to polish this aspect. I have a 4-year degree in English, and would love to help.

-K

Cool, pls do it here then: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/86-call-of-gods/topics/198213-grammar-police?page=1#posts-4293392-row

So the bug thread won’t get 20 pages ;)

Flag Post

I just grabbed the free wheel card out of my inbox, used it… Opened the wheel interface → free
Yay ! 2 free spins.
So I spin, amazed that there was a harmony sword in the free spin, I was like sweet.
Grabbed the item.. 2 spins left STILL!
looks at gold… -5 gold…
Since when does ’’free’’ mean ’’5’’?