[Bug] Need help? Find a bug? This is the place. page 4

4211 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by agrodon:

I just grabbed the free wheel card out of my inbox, used it… Opened the wheel interface → free
Yay ! 2 free spins.
So I spin, amazed that there was a harmony sword in the free spin, I was like sweet.
Grabbed the item.. 2 spins left STILL!
looks at gold… -5 gold…
Since when does ’’free’’ mean ’’5’’?

Yeah i also lost 5g to the free wheel it’s a glitch they still have not fixed – didn’t even get an item from the spin just lost 5g.

Also there is a training glitch where it says " you are already training" when you try train so can’t train afk :/

Flag Post

Im unable to submit a bounty quest.. a new quest shows up in place of it but it wont let me accept it either

Flag Post
Originally posted by mcarthur:

I had the same stupid WoF problem. I was on the free tab, but it charged me for the spin. Server 1, Kvothe.

this problem is ongoing, and continues to impact everyone.

the playerbase would very much appreciate you compensate them directly for what they lost. thanks.

the proposed fix, where players refresh directly after reset – doesnt work.

some sort of response to this problem, would be appreciated, thank you.

Flag Post

My alliance and I are trying to impeach our inactive leader and when the link is clicked it shows some asian characters and then confirm or cancel. If you click confirm it says “Alliance impeach request is invalid.”

Hello, thank you for your report, our technical staff are checking it.
--from callofgods

Flag Post

When trying to train at an academy, if the troops are in defend mode the army strength is not detected and will not allow the training, if the mode is changed to attack everything is ok. This precludes leaving the troops in defend mode while training and thus leaving you open to attack without any defense, if you are not monitoring the game while training!

Flag Post

I have lost 4 pieces of gear that I equipped to one of my heroes, clicked to another hero to put the gear i took off my first hero on him, then clicking back to original hero he has no gear on him nor is said gear in my inventory. Refreshing didn’t help, he is now naked and the gear is just gone.

Schurill server 3

Flag Post

Server 2

I spinned the wheel of fortune “normal” mode, and i lost 10 gold instead of 5.. Pressed accidently 2 times, wheel spinned once but all my gold was gone and just got 1 thing..

Hi, could you please tell us your character name, and when you spin the wheel of fortune, our technical staff will check it.
—-from callofgods

Flag Post

BUG

The coliseum in Haunted Copse says it gives 2800 XP, but info window says 2400…and it really only adds 2400.

Flag Post

BUG

There is a lvl 12 quest (undead) that we can’t get. I’m lvl 65 and i tried to get the quest several times. There is no quest there to get, but it is listed in the “available quests” tab.

Quest name: Rightful Owner
NPC: Slivan

Flag Post

Arsenus:
“The coliseum in Haunted Copse says it gives 2800 XP, but info window says 2400…and it really only adds 2400.”

2800 is the required strenght of your army, not the exp you get.

Flag Post

ups…

Flag Post

POSSIBLE BUG

When you reach lvl 60, Haunted Copse is unlocked, as well as seid Highland (both).

Flag Post

Ever since the Wheel of Fortune had tabs, for every 10 levels, you unlock two areas. Its an update, not a bug.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WHATEVER675:

Ever since the Wheel of Fortune had tabs, for every 10 levels, you unlock two areas. Its an update, not a bug.

“It’s a feature, not a bug” ;)

Would be nice if patch notes were complete though…

Flag Post

My bounty quest is registering as complete and i definitely have the items required to fill it, but the person isnt registering as complete and i can’t turn it in.

Hi, could you please provide us with the following information:
your character name:
server:
the name of the quest:
the screenshot link of the quest log:
The screenshot link of showing the items you have:
—-from callofgods

Flag Post

Bug: I have obtained 3 helmets (which I assume all have the same pic), that never loaded their picture, now they sit in my inventory and I cannot either sell nor use them, the only time I can even see what they are is when hovering the mouse over them in my inventory, as their stats don’t show in the equip screen…
Here is a link to a pic:
http://i.imgur.com/DZtDR.jpg

If any of the game’s techs could fix this for me I would appreciate it…
And if anyone knows how to fix this I would appreciate it…

hi, could you please tell us where you get the items, and please provide us with your character name and server.
—-from callofgods

Flag Post

The following Quests are not working!!!!
1. Plunder Fest IV
2. Collecting Resources I
3. Arena Battle IV

Flag Post
Originally posted by Silvertip45:

The following Quests are not working!!!!
1. Plunder Fest IV
2. Collecting Resources I
3. Arena Battle IV

More details? they worked for me every day…

Flag Post

Im still waiting on a response my bounty quest is clearly complete but locked up.

Flag Post

nevermind, needed to be turned in somewhere else not used to that

Flag Post

BUG:

I got the 5 free dungeon keys from milestones, then did 2 more runs that day (only did 1 that day before), did a fourth run (was prompted to use a key from inventory) and now I only have 2 keys left…

Arsenus, S2

Flag Post

I have a problem with filthy grub skin bounty quest since 2 days.
Even when I collect the skins I cant complete the quest.
Now my bounties are stuck. It all started yesterday when I disconnected before completing the skill. but now Im also out of refreshes and cant do nothing pls help asap.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ege123:

I have a problem with filthy grub skin bounty quest since 2 days.
Even when I collect the skins I cant complete the quest.
Now my bounties are stuck. It all started yesterday when I disconnected before completing the skill. but now Im also out of refreshes and cant do nothing pls help asap.

Maybe this: “nevermind, needed to be turned in somewhere else not used to that”?

Flag Post

i spent over 100 gold on the lame first spin wheel i think i should at least get some refund like 5 free spins on the normal spin wheel D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by cloud530:

i spent over 100 gold on the lame first spin wheel i think i should at least get some refund like 5 free spins on the normal spin wheel D:

you want a refund because you willingly spent your gold on the wheel that doesn’t make much sense