[Bug] Need help? Find a bug? This is the place. page 104

4628 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by stefbe:

i have 2 stacks of arctic lights (5 & 1just bought) – both stacks unbound – now i get the message: “Different items can not be stacked” when i try to stack them (do you ever test anything before releasing a new version?)
asdooo.s3

reload doesnt help – and now i dont want to delete my cookies because you are to stupid to programm

i just saw your previouse post – are you nuts or to stupid to program a game – or is it another try to kill our space and to get our gold? – so i need now an additional space slot for every gem i had in inv before the last maintanence

Flag Post

i have 2 stacks of arctic lights (5 & 1just bought) – both stacks unbound – now i get the message: “Different items can not be stacked” when i try to stack them (do you ever test anything before releasing a new version?)
asdooo.s3

reload doesnt help – and now i dont want to delete my cookies because you are to stupid to programm

i just saw your previouse post – are you nuts or to stupid to program a game – or is it another try to kill our space and to get our gold? – so i need now an additional space slot for every gem i had in inv before the last maintanence

It is NOT a bug or glitch. We will make some changes on those gems so they cant be stacked with the previous one at present.
BTW, please show minimum respect to others. Thank you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by yoshiey:

lol can you please evaluate your service? CoG? or i should say, the company boyojoy.

We are always trying to.

Flag Post

today game is really slow (i already deleted temp, cookie, restarted, rebooted my box, …)
non stop “loading” bar

Flag Post
Originally posted by nono_boulot:

today game is really slow (i already deleted temp, cookie, restarted, rebooted my box, …)
non stop “loading” bar

Hi, just close your firewall, anti-virus software or update Flash Player, then try again. If it still can’t work, please contact us again. Thank you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

asdooo.s3

It is NOT a bug or glitch. We will make some changes on those gems so they cant be stacked with the previous one at present.

respect to who? to cog dev’s? r you kidding me?they never had respect to us!!!!! and with every maintance and every change in game they just wanna make more money-but only losing more and more players.
that can tell you every player that play more then 1 year,like me. i see you r new guy,new moderator…but atleast you r not bot like guy b4.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Miljenko_19:

asdooo.s3

respect to who? to cog dev’s? r you kidding me?they never had respect to us!!!!! and with every maintance and every change in game they just wanna make more money-but only losing more and more players.
that can tell you every player that play more then 1 year,like me. i see you r new guy,new moderator…but atleast you r not bot like guy b4.

Hi, Miljenko_19. Please kindly note that this is an ‘Ask for Help & Bug Report’ thread. Please post corresponding content here. Thank you for your understanding.

Flag Post

Bugged after plunder-ing. it says troops are being deployed and battle commence in 0seconds. Tried restarting com , clear cache, cookie, used a different browser and another pc everything didnt work. The message is still there and i can’t do anything about it. Do something about this thanks alot

Nelf
S8

Flag Post
Originally posted by xubbiii:

Bugged after plunder-ing. it says troops are being deployed and battle commence in 0seconds. Tried restarting com , clear cache, cookie, used a different browser and another pc everything didnt work. The message is still there and i can’t do anything about it. Do something about this thanks alot

Nelf
S8

Hi, your problem has been recorded but I am afraid you have to wait for couple hours because it’s early morning here. Thanks for your understanding.

Flag Post

I can confirm this .
It was me who nelf was plundering .
I got the 90,60,30 second warnings and never got any battle and i have the attacking report at “11.06 Nov 11” but i do not have battle report what we can watch replay’s on ?

so what has happened is nelf is now stuck in the glitch untill the fight happens i guess .
so you need to phone the 24 hour dev team to fix it or is that you lolz ?

Flag Post

Hi
didnt get my destiny pack
when i click on clash of gods it say "You can’t inter enemy’s area. " dark or holy league no diffrent xD
looks like im NPC and enemy of the both sides xD
Ace s9

Flag Post

GODDAMMIT COG,i have been un-succesfully muting gems for 800g in a row the past days,today i thought i’d give it a try again,and just as you think you have seen it all, after another 250G ,it gives me THIS *&%%^$^$ ‘null’ gem whith these crazy chinese characters, which i cant even use because it is bugged!, please set your personal problems aside,and fix this ASAP for me!

greetings,

SmokeWeed.s4

Flag Post
Originally posted by epsoon:

Hi
when i click on clash of gods it say "You can’t inter enemy’s area. " dark or holy league no diffrent xD
Ace s9

Hi, Clash of gods is closed to make some adjustments at present so when you try to choose the side, you will find that prompt message.

Flag Post

Hi
Ace s9

Hi, Clash of gods is closed to make some adjustments at present so when you try to choose the side, you will find that prompt message.

i can see ppl “Lord” rank in chat that means they got their destiny pack but i cant get it

Flag Post

asdooo.s3

What kind of changes are going to be made to make the “new” gems different from the “old” ones?

Flag Post

Hi
Ace s9

i can see ppl “Lord” rank in chat that means they got their destiny pack but i cant get it

Hi, the “Lord” rank is gotten before the Clash of gods closed and it isn’t cleaned, so you can see it in chat. And after the Clash of gods closed, every one can’t get the destiny pack. Thank you for your understanding.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thaliel:

asdooo.s3

What kind of changes are going to be made to make the “new” gems different from the “old” ones?

Hi, there is no different between the “new” and “old” gems for the function, they just can’t be stacked with each other. Thank you.

Flag Post

i am still stuck can you do something about this fast?

Nelf
S8

Flag Post

Nelf
S8

Hi, please don’t worry, our team will check it again. Thank you.

Flag Post

Nelf
S8

Hi. Please try it again.

Flag Post

it is still the same i am still stucked

Flag Post

it is still the same i am still stucked

Hi, please wait, we will ask our team again.

Flag Post

almost 12hrs have passed and its not solved yet?

Flag Post

almost 12hrs have passed and its not solved yet?

Hi, sorry about this, our team are fixing it. Please wait.

Flag Post
Originally posted by logic0707:

My red gem is unsocketable…its a bloodstone labeled as null with some chinese word on it can you fix it or put my gold back in my account logic.s6

Hi, could your please describe your problem more detailed? Thank you.

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/2374/fail1e.png

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/9181/fail2m.png

Hi, thank you for your report, our team will check and fix it when they come to work. Thank you.

guess they didnt work yesterday

Hi. This Bug will be fixed in the next version. Sorry for the trouble caused.