[Bug] Need help? Find a bug? This is the place. page 106

4567 posts

Flag Post

hmm maybe the answer to your question is first screen shot only show my lane in score rank, 2nd one is showing the whole page of score ranks (5 minutes between the 2, nothing changed)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tragor1954:

hmm maybe the answer to your question is first screen shot only show my lane in score rank, 2nd one is showing the whole page of score ranks (5 minutes between the 2, nothing changed)

So you had total 4099 scores before you used them?

Flag Post

i think so yes … i bought x2 astral essences at 1500 score points each …

Flag Post

i think so yes … i bought x2 astral essences at 1500 score points each …

Dont worry, we will ask tech team to check this glitch.

Flag Post

oh i’m not ;), but thx hehe. That bug does not affect at all my gaming, maybe just a little bit my ego ;) I need to learn modesty ^^ but i’ll be glad to see that fixed anyway lol
trag

Flag Post
Originally posted by virik_Navarro:

The Free Wheel (Free Daily Spin) on Server 1 took 5 gold from my account. It still reads “Remaining: 1”, however, I’m missing 5 gold.

I had this happen to me a few days ago. The tabs were not working right. It looked like I was on the free tab, but when I spun the wheel, it deducted 5 gold. So apparently even though it showed I was on the free daily spin tab, I was somehow on the 5 gold tab.

A refresh solved the problem, but I did lose 5 gold on it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dorsai:
Originally posted by virik_Navarro:

The Free Wheel (Free Daily Spin) on Server 1 took 5 gold from my account. It still reads “Remaining: 1”, however, I’m missing 5 gold.

I had this happen to me a few days ago. The tabs were not working right. It looked like I was on the free tab, but when I spun the wheel, it deducted 5 gold. So apparently even though it showed I was on the free daily spin tab, I was somehow on the 5 gold tab.

A refresh solved the problem, but I did lose 5 gold on it.

Hi, sorry about this problem, could you tell us when did it happen and please tell us your character name and server. Thank you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by stefbe:

i have 2 stacks of arctic lights (5 & 1just bought) – both stacks unbound – now i get the message: “Different items can not be stacked” when i try to stack them (do you ever test anything before releasing a new version?)
asdooo.s3

reload doesnt help – and now i dont want to delete my cookies because you are to stupid to programm

i just saw your previouse post – are you nuts or to stupid to program a game – or is it another try to kill our space and to get our gold? – so i need now an additional space slot for every gem i had in inv before the last maintanence

It is NOT a bug or glitch. We will make some changes on those gems so they cant be stacked with the previous one at present.
BTW, please show minimum respect to others. Thank you.

This is EXTREMELY annoying. Please reconsider and fix it. This is really not acceptable. I think you can see by the anger and frustration that people are having about this issue that it is not okay. Please change it back. I really cannot explain how much this thing, which may seem small to you, is annoying to the players.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZeroEverlin:

i have 2 stacks of arctic lights (5 & 1just bought) – both stacks unbound – now i get the message: “Different items can not be stacked” when i try to stack them (do you ever test anything before releasing a new version?)
asdooo.s3

reload doesnt help – and now i dont want to delete my cookies because you are to stupid to programm

i just saw your previouse post – are you nuts or to stupid to program a game – or is it another try to kill our space and to get our gold? – so i need now an additional space slot for every gem i had in inv before the last maintanence

It is NOT a bug or glitch. We will make some changes on those gems so they cant be stacked with the previous one at present.
BTW, please show minimum respect to others. Thank you.

This is EXTREMELY annoying. Please reconsider and fix it. This is really not acceptable. I think you can see by the anger and frustration that people are having about this issue that it is not okay. Please change it back. I really cannot explain how much this thing, which may seem small to you, is annoying to the players.

Actually you just need to roll back the gem changes making them bound. Maybe it sounded like a good idea at some point to someone but it is not. It is only frustrating and makes people want to quit. And not only that but it is yet another reason for people to not purchase gold because it will be harder for people to sell – and therefore buy – gems. Having the flexibility to change gems around and sell them was one of the things, like sellable t3s, that made the economy work.

Flag Post

hi COG,

I just noticed a little bug too : i spent 3k score yesterday, but it decreased not only my current score, but also my total score …
so i went down the rank 36 instead of 3rd one …
here the screenshot :
http://prntscr.com/jv5xe
Is it possible to fix that ?
thx
Tragor S8

This is happening to other players as well. Using score reduces the “Total Score” amount, not just “Current Score.” This is not how using score worked in the past.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Voxelspace:

hi COG,

I just noticed a little bug too : i spent 3k score yesterday, but it decreased not only my current score, but also my total score …
so i went down the rank 36 instead of 3rd one …
here the screenshot :
http://prntscr.com/jv5xe
Is it possible to fix that ?
thx
Tragor S8

This is happening to other players as well. Using score reduces the “Total Score” amount, not just “Current Score.” This is not how using score worked in the past.

Hi. We have told this problem to our tech team. Thank you for your report.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Azahiel:

after maintaince “old” gems don’t stack with gems that drop after maintance. Had a stack of star rubys in inventory and got 1 from dungeon today. Now they take 2 spots in inventory. Tried to stack them but it only says “Diffrent items can not be stacked”. Both gems are unbound and have same properties.
Azahiel.s4 server m2

Hi, after this maintenance the “old” gems don’t stack with gems that drop after maintance. That’s a game set not a bug. Please don’t worry. Thank you.

That is not a game set.. that is bug… or bad coding if you dont want to say its bug.. You should fix it, or compensate the fact that you cant code old and new gems to work together..

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alibaba:

after maintaince “old” gems don’t stack with gems that drop after maintance. Had a stack of star rubys in inventory and got 1 from dungeon today. Now they take 2 spots in inventory. Tried to stack them but it only says “Diffrent items can not be stacked”. Both gems are unbound and have same properties.
Azahiel.s4 server m2

Hi, after this maintenance the “old” gems don’t stack with gems that drop after maintance. That’s a game set not a bug. Please don’t worry. Thank you.

That is not a game set.. that is bug… or bad coding if you dont want to say its bug.. You should fix it, or compensate the fact that you cant code old and new gems to work together..

Hi, Alibaba. Please check those gems carefully, you will find the difference between the ‘new one’ and the old one. The bound gems are classified as the ‘new one’ and cant be stacked with the unbound gems(the old one).

Flag Post

Well that’s rather circular.

Ali/Aza: “The gems are the same and they should be able to stack.”
CoG: “Look they are different in that they can’t stack.”

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaemonVower:

Well that’s rather circular.

Ali/Aza: “The gems are the same and they should be able to stack.”
CoG: “Look they are different in that they can’t stack.”

CoG is just in denial mode _
question : (and i don’t wanna try myself because it will mean i have to use gold for a test)
if i unbound an “old” gem, it will be unbound or bound ?
if they are still unbound, that does mean that “old” gem are more worthy than new one as you can put them back on AH when you don’t need them no more.
but, at the same time, as you can’t see a difference between “old” and “new” gem, you can’t prove it to the buyer.
so it’s either a description bug of “old” and/or “new” gem or a programmation bug

Flag Post

If the intent is to no longer allow any bound gems to be sold, they should just make make all gems the “new” ones. This means replace all the existing gems with the new ones so that they will stack. What possible benefit could there be to create different types of the same thing? If the old ones can still be removed and sold, why bother forcibly binding the new ones? If the old ones should not be removed and sold, why not replace them?

Quit wasting our inventory space, CoG. This is not the way to get people to buy more space.

Flag Post

I have been postinf pictures of my ’null’gem and replying to topics,asking when it will be be fixed for the past 2 weeks now (if not,longer) that thing cost me $80 ,why dont i get any response,this is a bit silly ,isnt it?
i think i can DEMAND an explaination..
greetings,
smokeweed.s4

Flag Post

Azahiel.s4 server m2

Hi, Alibaba. Please check those gems carefully, you will find the difference between the ‘new one’ and the old one. The bound gems are classified as the ‘new one’ and cant be stacked with the unbound gems(the old one).

Could you describe the difference between those gems. Cos there is no difference between em. That we can see. If I put 2 of those gems you cant say "that is the """NEW""" gem". If your coders cant code those to same stack, maybe you should show door to them.. If they have different id in your database it goes like this.

UPDATE [ITEMS] SET [ID] = Y WHERE [ID] = X
wow… that was f%“&”¤ hard…
I hope that table its not really called items.. otherwise they think I hacked the game..

Flag Post

Azahiel.s4 server m2

Could you describe the difference between those gems. Cos there is no difference between em. That we can see. If I put 2 of those gems you cant say "that is the """NEW""" gem". If your coders cant code those to same stack, maybe you should show door to them.. If they have different id in your database it goes like this.

I hope that table its not really called items.. otherwise they think I hacked the game..

Hi, the old is the ones you got before the maintenance on Nov 8th, and the new is the ones you got after this maintenance. We have known this problem. But you can use it, if you feel it annoying. Thanks!

Flag Post

if you agree it’s a problem, please correct it

Flag Post

Hi COG,

NOthing is fixed yet about the score issue i raised last week. I still lack 3k score in my “total score”. Any idea when it will be fixed ?
thx
Tragor s8

Flag Post

Hi COG,

NOthing is fixed yet about the score issue i raised last week. I still lack 3k score in my “total score”. Any idea when it will be fixed ?
thx
Tragor s8

Hi, this problem has been fixed, but the total score also won’t be back. It’s just that when you use the score the “total score” won’t reduce now. Thank ypu for your attention.

Flag Post

Azahiel.s4 server m2

Hi, the old is the ones you got before the maintenance on Nov 8th, and the new is the ones you got after this maintenance. We have known this problem. But you can use it, if you feel it annoying. Thanks!

No I don’t want to use those.. they currently take 6 spots out of my inventory for nothing.. so If you upgrade my inventory those 6 space or throw some gold to do it – then we can call it even..

Flag Post

Azahiel.s4 server m2

No I don’t want to use those.. they currently take 6 spots out of my inventory for nothing.. so If you upgrade my inventory those 6 space or throw some gold to do it – then we can call it even..

Hi, sorry about this, but that’s a game set, you can use those gems to save space.

Flag Post

Hey – I’m ranked 57 in the Arena. I haven’t fought anyone in two days, and I’m level 57. There’s no way I should be up that high. I have only beat 102 people. It’s kind of absurd. Could you explain why that is? Thanks.