[Bug] Need help? Find a bug? This is the place. page 108

4563 posts

Flag Post

How do we remove Pumpkin Seeds from our inventory?

Flag Post
Originally posted by carnagexc:

Hi. Please tell us your character name and server.

Flag Post

I have the same issue with 1 tattoo in my inventory.

Wishie.s9

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wishie:

I have the same issue with 1 tattoo in my inventory.

Wishie.s9

Hi. We will deal with your problem asap.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

Annabelle.s7

Flag Post

Annabelle.s7

Hi. We have cleared your seeds.

Flag Post

Hi. We have cleared your seeds.

Thank you for your prompt attention!

Flag Post

I have the same issue with 1 [Inferior Tattoo’s Fragment] in my inventory.
klom.s5

Flag Post
Originally posted by klom:

I have the same issue with 1 [Inferior Tattoo’s Fragment] in my inventory.
klom.s5

Hi, fragments are going to be deleted after next maintenance.

Flag Post

After the change to make gems bound after removing, new unbound orange gems do not stack with old unbound orange gems*. This is very frustrating. please fix so that unbound gems stack with unbound gems again.

• I specified orange because this did not seem to affect purple. I’m not sure about other color gems.

Flag Post

Hi i have made a plunder and now i am stuck in the attack count down page ,can you help plz ?

This has happened before to the player i was plundering but now it has happened to me when i was plundering him !

my account name is :
tined
server 8

this has never happened in nearly 2 years of playing your game something is very dodgy here can you fix it please ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by xubbiii:

i am still stuck can you do something about this fast?

Nelf
S8

Hi, please don’t worry, our team will check it again. Thank you.

this is the player who it happened to last time

but this time he was stuck when he was plundering me

Flag Post
Originally posted by olkm:

Hi i have made a plunder and now i am stuck in the attack count down page ,can you help plz ?

This has happened before to the player i was plundering but now it has happened to me when i was plundering him !

my account name is :
tined
server 8

this has never happened in nearly 2 years of playing your game something is very dodgy here can you fix it please ?

Hi, please try it again.

Flag Post

yes it is ok now thank you ,but last time it happened to nelf when he attacked me I was then in peace 24/7 afterwards so can you check nelf’s account please so he is not in a state of peace for 24 hours a day i want me res back from him ;]

Thanx :]

Flag Post

yes it has happened to nelf

when i find him on the world map his castle says he is about to be plundered but how on earth can he be about to be plundered for every second of the day ?

to make it clear it now says someone is about to attack his castle every second of the day ?

Flag Post

this castle is about to be attacked by another player.you are unable to attack right now

^^ this is the message i get when i try to attack nelf [server 8] at his castle .i have gotten this message since i got back online about 34 minutes ago .can you fix this please ?

This means that nelf has got protection 24 hours of the day it is broke no one can ever plunder him it needs fixing !

Flag Post

when i find him on the world map his castle says he is about to be plundered but how on earth can he be about to be plundered for every second of the day ?

to make it clear it now says someone is about to attack his castle every second of the day ?

Hi, do you mean the player in protection mode always?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ser16:

Yes, just checked it for my ally mate. That’s exactly what’s happened. The player Nelf on server 8 is always on protection mode (exactly it is the UNDER SIEGE mode). So please can you fix it that he stucks in that mode?!

Hi. Our staffs will fix it when they come to work.

Flag Post

Yes,,,,, but it is saying he is about to be attacked what is a little different from being in protection ,although he is still protected it is the point where he is about to be attacked and not already in protection .

Maybe this screenshot help you :]Thanx

Flag Post

Yes,,,,, but it is saying he is about to be attacked what is a little different from being in protection ,although he is still protected it is the point where he is about to be attacked and not already in protection .

Maybe this screenshot help you :]Thanx

Hi, our team will check and fix it. Thank you for your report!

Flag Post

I’m trying to figure out why there’s a difference in my idle troop count:

Flag Post

Hello, i recently started on s9. and i just saw a lvl 80 player buying 50 harmony chests (=1million reputation) and 5 minutes later a lvl 59 (who doesn’t even had VIP, which indicates he doesn’t spend kreds on the game) player buying 12 harmony chests. and soon after they were in the ah for 1g each. i think it’s rather improbable that people on a 1 month old server could get those amounts of reputation by normal means.

I’m a bit curious how this works…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jincs:

Hello, i recently started on s9. and i just saw a lvl 80 player buying 50 harmony chests (=1million reputation) and 5 minutes later a lvl 59 (who doesn’t even had VIP, which indicates he doesn’t spend kreds on the game) player buying 12 harmony chests. and soon after they were in the ah for 1g each. i think it’s rather improbable that people on a 1 month old server could get those amounts of reputation by normal means.

I’m a bit curious how this works…

Hi, there is something wrong with game. And our staffs are dealing with it. Very sorry to bother you.

Flag Post

glad to hear you are working on a solution. What I would like to know: If these harmony chests were aquired by using exploits will you remove those harmony chests from the server again? Or will you just fix the exploit and let those people keep their “bounty”?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jincs:

glad to hear you are working on a solution. What I would like to know: If these harmony chests were aquired by using exploits will you remove those harmony chests from the server again? Or will you just fix the exploit and let those people keep their “bounty”?

Our team will delete the items that player got by this bug. Thank you for your attention.