[Bug] Need help? Find a bug? This is the place. page 109

4724 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by yoshiey:

how about those bought from the AH but they are the “cheated” one?

Hi, what do you mean they are the “cheated” one?

Flag Post

As in, what are you going to do to the players who bought these exploited ones from AH?

Flag Post
Originally posted by lambard667:

As in, what are you going to do to the players who bought these exploited ones from AH?

Hi. We will check their bought record. If it is trus, we will take the measure. Could you tell us their character name and server? Thank you for your attention.

Flag Post

Is gem socketing guaranteed or is there a failure rate? I just tried to embed 2 gems – one purple and one blue, in a weapon and nothing happened but the gems are gone.

Flag Post

nevermind… i refreshed and it is back… something seems weird with the Distorted Sword though…

Flag Post

There is a problem on S9. You can not attack few people in there. I think they are using some kind of a glitch. They are 24/7 in state of peace, what is basically impossible. Can You check it cog? Names of players:
Blade
xinthos

Flag Post
Originally posted by RollingYourHead:

There is a problem on S9. You can not attack few people in there. I think they are using some kind of a glitch. They are 24/7 in state of peace, what is basically impossible. Can You check it cog? Names of players:
Blade
xinthos

Hi, please check their status again. And beware that they may reach the plunder protection condition.

Flag Post

I am not able to recruit units.

Every time I click the option it goes to the loading icon and it hangs in there forever. I try to recruit using the dungeons icon also and the same things happens.

I try many things like changing browsers and updating my add-ons (flash). Please advice, this been going for hours.

Flag Post

S9…. I cant access my Barracks (LV9) and I cant recruit units. When I click on the option I see the loading and it gt stuck and crash. Please Advice.

Flag Post

It seems the replays for the 1st and 2nd round on the warrior cup can’t be seen.
It’s how it suppose to happen or is it a bug?
In the Arena Cup and Super Cup if you click on a player you can see the replays of his battles. Shouldn’t Warrior Cup be the same??

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alegzander:

It seems the replays for the 1st and 2nd round on the warrior cup can’t be seen.
It’s how it suppose to happen or is it a bug?
In the Arena Cup and Super Cup if you click on a player you can see the replays of his battles. Shouldn’t Warrior Cup be the same??

Thank you for your report. We also found this problem. Our team will fix it asap.

Flag Post

Hello CoG. My characters name is salabim on s9. I am stuck in attack screen. tried refreshing but does not work. Could you please help me fix this problem? Thank you for you help :)

PS. A few of my alliance members are also having the same problem.

Flag Post

I’m also stuck in the attack screen
Pandragor, s9

Flag Post

fire dust dropping in d11h.

it is beyond ridiculous that you refuse to acknowledge and fix the drop rate. if we are truly meant to only get 1 piece every 6 months, please state that here so we know.

i think we have a similar problem to the 110pot hero drops in the recent event. for the first week of it, there were no heroes dropped and there was very vocal anger about it being bugged or set up in a flawed manner. after the 1st week maintenance, heroes started dropping at a low but decent rate.

whatever you messed up & corrected in that drop, please investigate fire dust drops for a similar mistake. or tell us that the only equipment that high levels can gem up & use only drops every 6 months, and we can plan accordingly.

being stuck with 1 drop for every 6 months or more of grinding d11h is pretty unacceptable. to get pairs of fire dust for 3 heroes would take 3 years. is this REALLY what you intended? really?

Flag Post

Can someone help me? Nothing solves the problem. I cleared cookies, whole browser history, reseted pc. Still nothing

S9
nickname Carmack

Flag Post
Originally posted by RollingYourHead:

Can someone help me? Nothing solves the problem. I cleared cookies, whole browser history, reseted pc. Still nothing

S9
nickname Carmack

Hi. We have fixed this problem for you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pandragor:

I’m also stuck in the attack screen
Pandragor, s9

Flag Post
Originally posted by mynameisanon:

Hello CoG. My characters name is salabim on s9. I am stuck in attack screen. tried refreshing but does not work. Could you please help me fix this problem? Thank you for you help :)

PS. A few of my alliance members are also having the same problem.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qyayqi:

it is beyond ridiculous that you refuse to acknowledge and fix the drop rate. if we are truly meant to only get 1 piece every 6 months, please state that here so we know.

i think we have a similar problem to the 110pot hero drops in the recent event. for the first week of it, there were no heroes dropped and there was very vocal anger about it being bugged or set up in a flawed manner. after the 1st week maintenance, heroes started dropping at a low but decent rate.

whatever you messed up & corrected in that drop, please investigate fire dust drops for a similar mistake. or tell us that the only equipment that high levels can gem up & use only drops every 6 months, and we can plan accordingly.

being stuck with 1 drop for every 6 months or more of grinding d11h is pretty unacceptable. to get pairs of fire dust for 3 heroes would take 3 years. is this REALLY what you intended? really?

Hi. The drop is normal after our check. Firedust is very hard to get from H110. Hope you can get sooner.

Flag Post

thank You cog, yes its fixed. About guys nobody could attack. It’s solved also. They are reachable now

Flag Post

Thank you CoG. The problem is now fixed. I appreciate your speedy response. Keep up the good work :)

Flag Post

Hello CoG. My name is MPE on server s9. I am having the same problem. I am stuck in the attack screen. Please help me fix this. thank you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mpekoz:

Hello CoG. My name is MPE on server s9. I am having the same problem. I am stuck in the attack screen. Please help me fix this. thank you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

Hi. The drop is normal after our check. Firedust is very hard to get from H110. Hope you can get sooner.

Then you need to change the drop rate because it is now TOO HARD to get.  You jerks removed FD from the cross server cup and similar to qyayqi, I’ve had 2 drops in the last 900 runs, so now it is next to IMPOSSIBLE to get more Firedust.  You need to understand that players need to feel they are progressing in a game to continue playing.  No progress = no players = NO MONEY FOR YOU!  How hard is that to understand???

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

you… hope i can get sooner than 3 years. gee. thanks.