[Bug] Need help? Find a bug? This is the place. page 110

4211 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by qyayqi:
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by qyayqi:

fire dust dropping in d11h.

it is beyond ridiculous that you refuse to acknowledge and fix the drop rate. if we are truly meant to only get 1 piece every 6 months, please state that here so we know.

i think we have a similar problem to the 110pot hero drops in the recent event. for the first week of it, there were no heroes dropped and there was very vocal anger about it being bugged or set up in a flawed manner. after the 1st week maintenance, heroes started dropping at a low but decent rate.

whatever you messed up & corrected in that drop, please investigate fire dust drops for a similar mistake. or tell us that the only equipment that high levels can gem up & use only drops every 6 months, and we can plan accordingly.

being stuck with 1 drop for every 6 months or more of grinding d11h is pretty unacceptable. to get pairs of fire dust for 3 heroes would take 3 years. is this REALLY what you intended? really?

Hi. The drop is normal after our check. Firedust is very hard to get from H110. Hope you can get sooner.

you… hope i can get sooner than 3 years. gee. thanks.

Anyone remember no-drop from layer 1 then after some angry birds on forums there was drops again from layer 1 ?
For so long you “callofgods” said there was no problem just like you are now !
There is a problem with drops how about when i done d11h i got no drop not even a gold key but you say thats normal ? i say that is supposed to be firedust but some dark forces beyond you and me are stopping it Where is Luke ?Where is yoda ?

callofgods : Yes olkm there is a chance of no drops from dungeons
olkm: gee thanks for all my hard work at such a high dungeon i get no drop ,not even a gold key
callofgods:We are sorry but keep on trying we hope you get lucker sooner
olkm :gee thanks for all my hard work at such a high dungeon i get no drop ,not even a gold key
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Flag Post

Delayne S9 is in permanent peace too apparantly

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jincs:

Delayne S9 is in permanent peace too apparantly

Hi. Please check it again.

Flag Post

it’s fixed. thanks

Flag Post

I am doing d8h for quite a long time and I haven’t get a red drop. Can COG please increase the drop rate of red hero cards and evil spirit items? Thx for your cooperation.

Flag Post

Ok.

Flag Post

Many of them?^^ All depends on luck I guess. I’m level 107, which means I did a looot of d9h runs. (d10h is still a pain for me)
My red drops from hundreds of d9h runs: 2 RHC, 1 pair of boots, 1 red weapon, 1 ES ring.

Flag Post

Hello
I cannot see the picture of the “wrath helmet” in the list of inventory either in the list of equipment of my heroes , what is wrong ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by zsuzsi:

Hello
I cannot see the picture of the “wrath helmet” in the list of inventory either in the list of equipment of my heroes , what is wrong ?

Hi. Please clean the cookies then you can see the picture and use the item.

Flag Post

I trans about 15000T3 to T4,nothing happen only gave me 20mins cd
make me waste 2 coupons to retry it,pls fix it and give my coupons back,thx

Flag Post

Same thing happened with me – tried to transmute t3s into t4s. Nothing happened, my t3s were returned to me and the cool down clock reset costing me coupons.

Server: m1 (Server 3)
Name: ImDuke

Thanks

Flag Post

acoaco, please tell us your character name and server, Duke33, we will check it for you.

Flag Post

acoaco, please tell us your character name and server, Duke33, we will check it for you.

server:M2
name:acoaco.s4

Flag Post

Hi, acoaco, we have been return the 2 coupon to you. please check it and the problem should be fixed.

Flag Post

Hi, acoaco, we have been return the 2 coupon to you. please check it and the problem should be fixed.

thx you:)

Flag Post

This daily quest is bugged: Boltrift Valley – Normal – Ragul Rotfin (0/1), Server 9. You cant finish it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by burritohead:

This daily quest is bugged: Boltrift Valley – Normal – Ragul Rotfin (0/1), Server 9. You cant finish it.

Hi, mini boss in dungeon wont appear everytime. You’d better try more times. Thank you.

Flag Post

“Hi, mini boss in dungeon wont appear everytime. You’d better try more times. Thank you.”

Then why have that as a daily quest? You can NOT do the remaining quests if you get this bugged quest – its a waste.

Flag Post
Originally posted by burritohead:

“Hi, mini boss in dungeon wont appear everytime. You’d better try more times. Thank you.”

Then why have that as a daily quest? You can NOT do the remaining quests if you get this bugged quest – its a waste.

Bounty Quests to dungeon are usually a waste of a key. I’d suggest refreshing anytime you get one.

Flag Post

There is a problem with the t3/t4 exchanging process (who would have thought that):

It adds the t4 units before it deletes the t3 units. That’s why many people seem to get no t4 units. They just hit their population limit. You really need to do something about that.

Flag Post

I just traded 24,000 T3s (17,000 KoD, and 7000 combination of Lizard archers and FEs. In return I got 400 rippers and 300 mages.

So instead of the 2400 T4s I got 700. I’d like my 17,000 T3s back or my missing 1700 T4s.

Dorsai.s4

Flag Post

I tried to exchange 20,000 Bandits and it didn’t work. I disbanded a lot of troops (so I didn’t even have a usable army) to make room. The Bandits didn’t change and the cooldown started. I was forced to spend coupons to reset the timer or miss out on the 10:1 rate because of the low population limit.

Please refund my 6 coupons, because this population issue should not be forcing people to miss things.

IceWeaselX.s6

Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:

I tried to exchange 20,000 Bandits and it didn’t work. I disbanded a lot of troops (so I didn’t even have a usable army) to make room. The Bandits didn’t change and the cooldown started. I was forced to spend coupons to reset the timer or miss out on the 10:1 rate because of the low population limit.

Please refund my 6 coupons, because this population issue should not be forcing people to miss things.

IceWeaselX.s6

Best way to fix this utter stupid issue, remove T3 then add T4 when exchanging. MAKE IT HAPPEN COG!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dorsai:

I just traded 24,000 T3s (17,000 KoD, and 7000 combination of Lizard archers and FEs. In return I got 400 rippers and 300 mages.

So instead of the 2400 T4s I got 700. I’d like my 17,000 T3s back or my missing 1700 T4s.

Dorsai.s4

Hi, we think you should have gotten back the 17000 t3s back when you didnt trans successfully.

Flag Post

Ah, nevermind. I see I didn’t lose the T3s. They are just clogging up my barracks and the bonus timer will run out before I can trade again.

Still completed screwed up.