[Bug] Need help? Find a bug? This is the place. page 110

5299 posts

Flag Post

it’s fixed. thanks

 
Flag Post

I am doing d8h for quite a long time and I haven’t get a red drop. Can COG please increase the drop rate of red hero cards and evil spirit items? Thx for your cooperation.

 
Flag Post

Ok.

 
Flag Post

Many of them?^^ All depends on luck I guess. I’m level 107, which means I did a looot of d9h runs. (d10h is still a pain for me)
My red drops from hundreds of d9h runs: 2 RHC, 1 pair of boots, 1 red weapon, 1 ES ring.

 
Flag Post

Hello
I cannot see the picture of the “wrath helmet” in the list of inventory either in the list of equipment of my heroes , what is wrong ?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by zsuzsi:

Hello
I cannot see the picture of the “wrath helmet” in the list of inventory either in the list of equipment of my heroes , what is wrong ?

Hi. Please clean the cookies then you can see the picture and use the item.

 
Flag Post

I trans about 15000T3 to T4,nothing happen only gave me 20mins cd
make me waste 2 coupons to retry it,pls fix it and give my coupons back,thx

 
Flag Post

Same thing happened with me – tried to transmute t3s into t4s. Nothing happened, my t3s were returned to me and the cool down clock reset costing me coupons.

Server: m1 (Server 3)
Name: ImDuke

Thanks

 
Flag Post

acoaco, please tell us your character name and server, Duke33, we will check it for you.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

acoaco, please tell us your character name and server, Duke33, we will check it for you.

server:M2
name:acoaco.s4

 
Flag Post

Hi, acoaco, we have been return the 2 coupon to you. please check it and the problem should be fixed.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

Hi, acoaco, we have been return the 2 coupon to you. please check it and the problem should be fixed.

thx you:)

 
Flag Post

This daily quest is bugged: Boltrift Valley – Normal – Ragul Rotfin (0/1), Server 9. You cant finish it.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by burritohead:

This daily quest is bugged: Boltrift Valley – Normal – Ragul Rotfin (0/1), Server 9. You cant finish it.

Hi, mini boss in dungeon wont appear everytime. You’d better try more times. Thank you.

 
Flag Post

“Hi, mini boss in dungeon wont appear everytime. You’d better try more times. Thank you.”

Then why have that as a daily quest? You can NOT do the remaining quests if you get this bugged quest – its a waste.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by burritohead:

“Hi, mini boss in dungeon wont appear everytime. You’d better try more times. Thank you.”

Then why have that as a daily quest? You can NOT do the remaining quests if you get this bugged quest – its a waste.

Bounty Quests to dungeon are usually a waste of a key. I’d suggest refreshing anytime you get one.

 
Flag Post

There is a problem with the t3/t4 exchanging process (who would have thought that):

It adds the t4 units before it deletes the t3 units. That’s why many people seem to get no t4 units. They just hit their population limit. You really need to do something about that.

 
Flag Post

I just traded 24,000 T3s (17,000 KoD, and 7000 combination of Lizard archers and FEs. In return I got 400 rippers and 300 mages.

So instead of the 2400 T4s I got 700. I’d like my 17,000 T3s back or my missing 1700 T4s.

Dorsai.s4

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

Hi, acoaco, we have been return the 2 coupon to you. please check it and the problem should be fixed.

I tried to exchange 20,000 Bandits and it didn’t work. I disbanded a lot of troops (so I didn’t even have a usable army) to make room. The Bandits didn’t change and the cooldown started. I was forced to spend coupons to reset the timer or miss out on the 10:1 rate because of the low population limit.

Please refund my 6 coupons, because this population issue should not be forcing people to miss things.

IceWeaselX.s6

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:
Originally posted by callofgods:

Hi, acoaco, we have been return the 2 coupon to you. please check it and the problem should be fixed.

I tried to exchange 20,000 Bandits and it didn’t work. I disbanded a lot of troops (so I didn’t even have a usable army) to make room. The Bandits didn’t change and the cooldown started. I was forced to spend coupons to reset the timer or miss out on the 10:1 rate because of the low population limit.

Please refund my 6 coupons, because this population issue should not be forcing people to miss things.

IceWeaselX.s6

Best way to fix this utter stupid issue, remove T3 then add T4 when exchanging. MAKE IT HAPPEN COG!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Dorsai:

I just traded 24,000 T3s (17,000 KoD, and 7000 combination of Lizard archers and FEs. In return I got 400 rippers and 300 mages.

So instead of the 2400 T4s I got 700. I’d like my 17,000 T3s back or my missing 1700 T4s.

Dorsai.s4

Hi, we think you should have gotten back the 17000 t3s back when you didnt trans successfully.

 
Flag Post

Ah, nevermind. I see I didn’t lose the T3s. They are just clogging up my barracks and the bonus timer will run out before I can trade again.

Still completed screwed up.

 
Flag Post

callofgods, I see you are ignoring every post of mine. Is this a personal grudge, or were you ordered by your superiors not to deal with me because of my past messages pointing out where the official statements have been wrong?

You gave acoaco a coupon refund for getting forced into a cooldown due to the population issue you claimed would not exist. I had the same problem and you won’t even acknowledge it. If you are going to give a coupon refund to one person, you should refund coupons to every person with the same problem, not ignore them. This is very unprofessional.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:

callofgods, I see you are ignoring every post of mine. Is this a personal grudge, or were you ordered by your superiors not to deal with me because of my past messages pointing out where the official statements have been wrong?

You gave acoaco a coupon refund for getting forced into a cooldown due to the population issue you claimed would not exist. I had the same problem and you won’t even acknowledge it. If you are going to give a coupon refund to one person, you should refund coupons to every person with the same problem, not ignore them. This is very unprofessional.

Hi, dont worry, your case has already been transferred to related department. Please be patient in the meantime. Thank you.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ser16:
Originally posted by roflBender:

There is a problem with the t3/t4 exchanging process:

It adds the t4 units before it deletes the t3 units.

Exactly this right now is happening to ALL OF US. I am sure most of us already lost coupons due to that issue.
I for myself could not exchange 19k lizzards. Then tried 15k, then tried 10k to finally exchange them. Same thing happened at 4 least or 5 times.
So I had to waste a lot of coupons to TRY to exchange troops. The rate is 10:1. Even if we would get all population 3 troops, this has to work properly (losing 10 units=receiving 1 unit that can take space up to 3 units max. if it is a pop 3 unit, so there still is spare room of 7 units, but your bad coding overlooks this).
So even at max population it should not be possible to fail an exchange!
This is a bad coding that needs to be fixed.
Also our coupons need to be replaced.

Coupons are rare for most of us. It is not fair to make us losing our coupons due to CoGs fault !

Hi, could you tell us how many coupons did you use? Thank you.