[Bug] Need help? Find a bug? This is the place. page 118 (locked)

4630 posts

Flag Post

Looks like the “gems bug” still exists.
Got a Star’s Tears from dungeon boss today and when I try to stack this one with three gems I got month ago the same old message appears: “Different items can not be stacked”

All gems haven’t been embedded!

Please take a look at this issue
http://img163.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=071997166_Tears_122_401lo.jpg#

Thank in advance

Barth – Server 7

Flag Post

So today on s9 we were attempting to bid, and the bid timer ended at least 15-20 seconds earlier than when it should have. This screwed up all bidding plans for the top two alliances, and I would appreciate this gets fixed.

NotTox.s9

Flag Post
Originally posted by ToxicLuv:

So today on s9 we were attempting to bid, and the bid timer ended at least 15-20 seconds earlier than when it should have. This screwed up all bidding plans for the top two alliances, and I would appreciate this gets fixed.

NotTox.s9

Hi, sorry for the net lag, we suggest you bid the city earlier. thank you.

Flag Post

i won a purple stuff from pestilus the prophet and i had space in my inventory but when i opened my inv i didnt got it cant make a screen of a item i didnt got so are you able to check it?

Flag Post

KingFraser.s9

Flag Post
Originally posted by FraserTheKing:

i won a purple stuff from pestilus the prophet and i had space in my inventory but when i opened my inv i didnt got it cant make a screen of a item i didnt got so are you able to check it?

Hi. Could you tell us what is “pestilus the prophet”?

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by ToxicLuv:

NotTox.s9

Hi, sorry for the net lag, we suggest you bid the city earlier. thank you.

this is not an answer worthy of customer service. you know it just sounds like “yea we know we fucked up and we will do so again so get over it” dont you?

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

Hi. Could you tell us what is “pestilus the prophet”?

and btw its room 2.22 in abyss

Flag Post

Hi. Please tell which item you didnt get in abyss 2.22.

Flag Post
Originally posted by humanbeing:

Got a Star’s Tears from dungeon boss today and when I try to stack this one with three gems I got month ago the same old message appears: “Different items can not be stacked”

Thank in advance

Barth – Server 7

push

Flag Post

Thank in advance

Barth – Server 7

push

Sorry for keep you waiting. Our staffs will help you asap.

Flag Post

not getting wood strips from manor

Flag Post
Originally posted by jonhjalti:

Period:
First week: Dec 13th- 23:59 Dec. 19th
Second Week: Dec.20th- 23:59 Dec. 26th
Third Week: Dec. 27th- 23:59 Jan. 2nd

It’s over now

Flag Post

so left over seeds are useless since the event ended?

Flag Post
Originally posted by jonhjalti:

Period:
First week: Dec 13th- 23:59 Dec. 19th
Second Week: Dec.20th- 23:59 Dec. 26th
Third Week: Dec. 27th- 23:59 Jan. 2nd

It’s over now

that period is for the event [Event]Who donates most wood strips? it wasnt mentioned there that they seeds would stop working after the 2nd but in the maintainance post(post i sadly just recently noticed) it mentioned that it would stop give strips after 3rd so they stopped day early :S

Flag Post

The MANOR is a permanent feature, the Christmas seeds → wood strips part is not. They’ve said in a couple places they’ll be introducing other stuff to do with the field. I imagine they’ll reskin it so that’s its not a snowy “Christmas” manor forever, too.

Flag Post

I can’t log in, it sends me to the main website.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NyanSheep:

I can’t log in, it sends me to the main website.

Hi. You can change different brower to try.

Flag Post

Can i redeem a item not given to my because i had a full inventory? my inventory is constantly full and its getting like work to rid myself of all the junk. now there drops a item that i desperatly need and i didnt receive it.. i rly want this item but instead the second item that dropeed was put in my inventory with no choice in this matter! id like to suggest the ability to choose wich item u wanna keep and hope this item can be submitted to my inventory now, because this is just awful just awful >< noone would choose a silver key over a orange hero card II while they dont even own a hero of such a caliber >< i made a printscreen of the find.. hope u can help me in this case or at least change this awful way the inventory chooses ur items…

greetings Opifex, s10

Flag Post
Originally posted by Opif3x:

Can i redeem a item not given to my because i had a full inventory? my inventory is constantly full and its getting like work to rid myself of all the junk. now there drops a item that i desperatly need and i didnt receive it.. i rly want this item but instead the second item that dropeed was put in my inventory with no choice in this matter!

greetings Opifex, s10

Well, you did have a choice. You get a popup when you have only 5 free spaces remaining and another popup each time you lose another free space. So you chose 5 times not to clear your junk items and now you lost something good instead.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Opif3x:

Can i redeem a item not given to my because i had a full inventory? my inventory is constantly full and its getting like work to rid myself of all the junk. now there drops a item that i desperatly need and i didnt receive it.. i rly want this item but instead the second item that dropeed was put in my inventory with no choice in this matter! id like to suggest the ability to choose wich item u wanna keep and hope this item can be submitted to my inventory now, because this is just awful just awful >< noone would choose a silver key over a orange hero card II while they dont even own a hero of such a caliber >< i made a printscreen of the find.. hope u can help me in this case or at least change this awful way the inventory chooses ur items…

greetings Opifex, s10

Hi, Please provide us with the screenshot of your problem. Which item you didnt get because of your full inventory.

Flag Post

of course and thank u for looking into it. my first time pasting a screenshot so fingers crossed that this works.

Flag Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Flag Post

noticed it was barely readable so i tried enhacing it.

]

Flag Post

]