[Bug] Need help? Find a bug? This is the place. page 121

4553 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by roflBender:

WHAT THE HELL. HE TOLD YOU EVERYTHING TWO OR THREE TIMES, EVEN POSTED SCREENSHOTS AND YOU STILL ASK THE SAME QUESTIONS AGAIN? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?

I AGREE !!! THAT’S NOT FUNNY ANY MORE !!! ARE YOU SERIOUS COG ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by nono_boulot:
Originally posted by roflBender:

WHAT THE HELL. HE TOLD YOU EVERYTHING TWO OR THREE TIMES, EVEN POSTED SCREENSHOTS AND YOU STILL ASK THE SAME QUESTIONS AGAIN? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?

I AGREE !!! THAT’S NOT FUNNY ANY MORE !!! ARE YOU SERIOUS COG ?

We need your information to confirm your problem again. Sorry to bother you so much.

Flag Post

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

NonoBoulot.s4

that will be the first time i will flag a comment to explain to kongregate how bad you are doing your job and how dangerous you are to their business by being so unprofessional.

Flag Post

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

NonoBoulot.s4

that will be the first time i will flag a comment to explain to kongregate how bad you are doing your job and how dangerous you are to their business by being so unprofessional.

Your information have been recorded. We will deal with your problem in the working days.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

all the gem are unbounded except the stack of 1 “rophenk’s chrysolite”

Please tell us all of your gem name that cant be stacked. Thank you.

sometimes, you are fun without wanting to be… ^^;
– king’s bardor
– star tear’s
– rophenk Chrosylite
– flaming heart
– ashen shadow
– arctic light
– fluorite
– peridot
– spinel
– star ruby
which mean, all orange gem i have

still can’t stack same unbound gem
thanks for correcting it

We are sorry for your problem. Could you tell us your character name and server again?

still not working ^^

sigh

thanks for correction it for the flaming heart who were on the screenshot. but as i explained (many time now) in that post, i have that trouble for the rest of the list too…

hoping that this will be corrected soon … a consumer REALLY tired by having to explain EVERY STEP too many time…

Flag Post

all the gem are unbounded except the stack of 1 “rophenk’s chrysolite”

Please tell us all of your gem name that cant be stacked. Thank you.

sometimes, you are fun without wanting to be… ^^;
– king’s bardor
– star tear’s
– rophenk Chrosylite
– flaming heart
– ashen shadow
– arctic light
– fluorite
– peridot
– spinel
– star ruby
which mean, all orange gem i have

still can’t stack same unbound gem
thanks for correcting it

We are sorry for your problem. Could you tell us your character name and server again?

still not working ^^

sigh

thanks for correction it for the flaming heart who were on the screenshot. but as i explained (many time now) in that post, i have that trouble for the rest of the list too…

hoping that this will be corrected soon … a consumer REALLY tired by having to explain EVERY STEP too many time…

Hi, your problem has been fixed. Please have a check in game.

Flag Post

95% good, only lost 14 orange gem in the process (sent a private message for that)

Flag Post

ok, everything correcte, thanks cog

Flag Post

I want to solve it too

M2
acoaco.s4

Flag Post
Originally posted by acoaco:

I want to solve it too

M2
acoaco.s4

Hi, your problem has been recorded. Please wait with enough patience. Sorry for this trouble.

Flag Post

I clicked the “Finish” button to complete the build of my castle from level 10 to level 11. The build had approximately 30 minutes to complete so the cost was 5 coupons. The clicked to accept using coupons but instead the build ended. Clicking on the finish and accept buttons CANCELLED the build and I lost all of the resources for it. I didnt get credit for clicking the finish for the daily quest.

Empzurg, S10, at 04:13 on 1/15/2013

Please…this castle build took a lot of my silver buying cards. I would really like to get the build bug fixed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mdove:

I clicked the “Finish” button to complete the build of my castle from level 10 to level 11. The build had approximately 30 minutes to complete so the cost was 5 coupons. The clicked to accept using coupons but instead the build ended. Clicking on the finish and accept buttons CANCELLED the build and I lost all of the resources for it. I didnt get credit for clicking the finish for the daily quest.

Please…this castle build took a lot of my silver buying cards. I would really like to get the build bug fixed.

HI. Do you mean you want to click finish button to lvl up your building from lvl 10 to 11, but your building didnt lvl up so it is still lvl10 you also lost your counpon?

Flag Post

Hello Cog, I have an issue…

On S4, my character, BadgeEarner.s4 received an Arctic Light from D8H on timekeeping mode just now (13:15 game time)…but my inventory was full! D:
It would mean alot to me if it were possible to recover such a gem…

-BadgeEarner.s4

Flag Post

Manor not giving logs
IGN: Maenad
Server: 8
http://imgur.com/nFXtA
and yes, I’ve cleared browser cache

Flag Post
Originally posted by lambard667:

Hello Cog, I have an issue…

On S4, my character, BadgeEarner.s4 received an Arctic Light from D8H on timekeeping mode just now (13:15 game time)…but my inventory was full! D:
It would mean alot to me if it were possible to recover such a gem…

-BadgeEarner.s4

Hi, we will send your problem to our team staffs, please be careful next time.

Flag Post

Wait, nvm. Just read the After january 3, no more logs.
Problem solved :)

Flag Post

HI. Do you mean you want to click finish button to lvl up your building from lvl 10 to 11, but your building didnt lvl up so it is still lvl10 you also lost your counpon?

It didnt appear to take my coupons (I didnt really look) but the building timer went away and the castle stayed at level 10 instead of going to level 11

Flag Post

It didnt appear to take my coupons (I didnt really look) but the building timer went away and the castle stayed at level 10 instead of going to level 11

Just went back in and the castle is level 11…so must have just bugged out and fixed on reset.

Flag Post

Just went back in and the castle is level 11…so must have just bugged out and fixed on reset.

Hi, could you please provide us a screenshoots about your problem? Thank you.

Flag Post

2 or more weeks passed and I am NOT getting wooden strips! (silver and exp is ok)
server 2
player name: gmlukas (lvl109)

Flag Post
Originally posted by gmlukas:

2 or more weeks passed and I am NOT getting wooden strips! (silver and exp is ok)
server 2

http://imgur.com/71m3f

Flag Post

server 2

Hi, people cannot get wood strips from January 3rd. You can notice it on previous announcement. Thank you.

Flag Post

when is that problem going to be solved?

Flag Post

when is that problem going to be solved?

Hi, You can not get wood strips by chopping trees after January 3rd 0:00. You can notice it on previous announcement. Thank you.

Flag Post

my game seem to be stuck, i cannot do anything. There is a box that says attack and it has been there for hours. Can this be fixed?