[Bug] Need help? Find a bug? This is the place. page 122

4669 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by ChristinaS33:

my game seem to be stuck, i cannot do anything. There is a box that says attack and it has been there for hours. Can this be fixed?

Could you tell us your character name and server?

Flag Post

as it seems to be impossible to connect at the moment, i let a post, hoping that you can correct it soon ^^

Flag Post

works now

Flag Post

This is not a big bug, just a bit funny/strange.

If I place an item in my safe (password protected storage) that is bound to me, it reverts back to it’s previous status. I.e., instead of “bound”, it shows “Binds when picked up”.

Again, nothing major, but shouldn’t the item be considered as having been picked up already and still say “bound”?

Flag Post

Hello, I just used advance transmutation for 4g and did not get my achievement checked off.

IGN: BadgeEarner.s4

Flag Post
Originally posted by lambard667:

Hello, I just used advance transmutation for 4g and did not get my achievement checked off.

IGN: BadgeEarner.s4

Hi, could you please provide us a screenshot about your problem? Thank you.

Flag Post

Kind of hard to screenshot it now since it’s been a few hours. I lost 4 gold, if that means anything. I used 3 bloody equips, 1 lunatic boots, 1 ring of lamentation.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lambard667:

Kind of hard to screenshot it now since it’s been a few hours. I lost 4 gold, if that means anything. I used 3 bloody equips, 1 lunatic boots, 1 ring of lamentation.

Was your adv xmute successful? You only get the achievement if you make something, not for failed attempts.

Flag Post

I see. It was a failed attempt, because the description stated “used once” instead of “successfully used once”. I assumed it was merely an error. Oh well, 4 gold gone.

Flag Post

when can you solve my gem problem?I report it 1 week ago

Flag Post
Originally posted by acoaco:

Hi, could you please describe your problem again. We will deliver your problem to them again and urge our staffs to solve your question asap. Thank you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

Hi, could you please describe your problem again. We will deliver your problem to them again and urge our staffs to solve your question asap. Thank you.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/86-call-of-gods/topics/196177-bug-need-help-find-a-bug-this-is-the-place?page=121#posts-6754268
I want solve old gem can’t stack with new gem

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/86-call-of-gods/topics/196177-bug-need-help-find-a-bug-this-is-the-place?page=121#posts-6754268

Hi, are these gems all bound or unbound? Thanks!

Flag Post

all unbound,just like NonoBoulot

Flag Post

OK, I know. Please wait for sometime, our staffs will solve it for you asap. Thank you.

Flag Post

OK, I know. Please wait for sometime, our staffs will solve it for you asap. Thank you.

ok I see you already solve flaming heart,thx you,but I want to solve other gem too
like star ruby(12,3) spinel(13,7) fluorite(9,1) king bardor’s gem(13,7)

Flag Post

Seems after the maintenance on s8 my character it’s stuck in Undead Monarch screen
Any help with that pls ?
Kishara S8

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alegzander:

Seems after the maintenance on s8 my character it’s stuck in Undead Monarch screen
Any help with that pls ?
Kishara S8

Hi, please try again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alegzander:

Any help with that pls ?
Kishara S8

Hi, please try again.

Thx it works now :)

Flag Post

good luck acoacoa :D

Flag Post

give my troop back!! even it’s beta it’s should not auto eat ppl’s troop

lost at least 8k tramp,2k dark knight,3k barks bcuz the bug

when I got defeat I try to enter it,I check my troop but I find my troop keep lost and can’t refill
in this time,ppl said they saw 2 of my copies appear in battle ground

see,it’s show 733+522 dark knight,but when I try to refill it,when I open it,only 602left
and I even not enter battle ground,the system also refuse me enter it

so I remove all troop,and wait till time up see what’s happen
final result,sorry I only enter it 4-5times,but it’s show I die 52times

and don’t forgot you still not fix my gem bug,you only help me handle flaming heart,but my other gems have same problem

Flag Post

Hi, acoaco. We will give you a fine solution soon enough. Please wait with enough patience.

Flag Post

Hi, acoaco. We will give you a fine solution soon enough. Please wait with enough patience.

ok thx you

Flag Post

bug report:
every time i log in i get the same 3 announcements in world chat – see screenshot
its getting real annoying

anyway fix this please

Flag Post

screenshot to the above..