[Bug] Need help? Find a bug? This is the place. page 124

4751 posts

Flag Post

I don’t have a super units tab when I recruit units. I can access the normal and senior units.

Flag Post
Originally posted by choleric1981:

I don’t have a super units tab when I recruit units. I can access the normal and senior units.

Are you Level 90 yet? Thats the minimal level requirement to recruit super units.

Flag Post
Originally posted by choleric1981:

Level 90 is the necessity for recruiting t4 troops. Please note that.

Flag Post

hey i have a serious world boss issue. It’s kinda annoying especially with Tiamant. After each hit i have 5-10sec cooldown, sometimes it’s even 15. Bahamut gives me cd 3-5sec but not always. Can someone tell me why it’s happening?
Carmack S9

Flag Post
Originally posted by RollingYourHead:

hey i have a serious world boss issue. It’s kinda annoying especially with Tiamant. After each hit i have 5-10sec cooldown, sometimes it’s even 15. Bahamut gives me cd 3-5sec but not always. Can someone tell me why it’s happening?
Carmack S9

Hi, please submit your problem though PM. Thank you.

Flag Post

i didnt recieve my medal for striking the boss first hit..

Flag Post
Originally posted by uderkqw7os:

i didnt recieve my medal for striking the boss first hit..

Hi. The player who deals the first blow to the world boss will be rewarded with a small amount of Exp, silver and four “Soul of Valhalla”. Which medal do you mean?

Flag Post

So 5 minutes before double XP started I got some errors and kicked from the game. Now I have been trying to get into game for 15minutes straight and I cant access to S10. I have never played S1-S9 and they open when I click on them. Really dissapointing.

Flag Post

So 30minutes past and S10 STILL wont start loading for me, tried every other servers which all worked 100%. Restarted browser/emptied cache/cleared cookies – nothing. Nice to have such problem at double xp :)

Flag Post

So after waiting for 10minutes loading this is what I got :

]

Every other server works fine. Im dissapointed because I lost tons of xp because of this.

Flag Post

http://www.upload.ee/image/3074021/ggcog.bmp

Why the hell can’t I edit posts or use IMG tags?

Flag Post

Look here for Kong formatting tips:
http://www.kongregate.com/pages/formatting

Flag Post
Originally posted by nponpo:

So 5 minutes before double XP started I got some errors and kicked from the game. Now I have been trying to get into game for 15minutes straight and I cant access to S10. I have never played S1-S9 and they open when I click on them. Really dissapointing.

Hi, we have checked the server state and find nothing wrong with s10. Was the first time you met this problem?

Flag Post

Yes it was the first time I had this problem. It started 5 minutes before double XP even ( 18:55 server time) and ended 1 hour later ( 20:00) server time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nponpo:

Yes it was the first time I had this problem. It started 5 minutes before double XP even ( 18:55 server time) and ended 1 hour later ( 20:00) server time.

Hi, we will check the logs to find some clue about what you reported. Thanks for your feedback.

Flag Post

For more than a week I cant get any silver, either of cards, dungeon, bosses…

maxxxx.s4

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maxx83:

For more than a week I cant get any silver, either of cards, dungeon, bosses…

maxxxx.s4

Hi, maxx. As I checked, I find your continuous silver gain from 10th-14th by finishing tasks in the game. Would you please check it again?

Flag Post

Purchased Book of Astrologys can’t stack with Book of Astrologys that were won from a boss.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thaliel:

Purchased Book of Astrologys can’t stack with Book of Astrologys that were won from a boss.

Please tell us your character name and server.

Flag Post

Vespidian server 3

Flag Post

Hi. We cant find your character. Please confirm your server or character is correct.

Flag Post

Vespidian.s3 is correct

Flag Post

Vespidian.s3 is correct

Hi. We have transfered this problem to our team. They will help you in the working days. Thank you for your patience.

Flag Post

Vespidian.s3 is correct

Hi, one of the two books is bound and another is unbound so that they can’t stack. Thank you.

Flag Post

There are unbound BoAs?