[Bug] Need help? Find a bug? This is the place. page 126

4696 posts

Flag Post

my balanced tank with healer V saves me boatloads of units (which i REALLY like when i put in t4 tanks). in fact, i’m training a 2nd bal tank. but this is probably not a common way to do it.

(also, for culting both bal & def have the same maximum for vitality.)

Flag Post

So the balanced 150 pot hero, can be a decent tank, that’ll save me a lot of units, and have a higher max unit when geared right?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Snapsjot:

So the balanced 150 pot hero, can be a decent tank, that’ll save me a lot of units, and have a higher max unit when geared right?

yeah, i’d be ecstatic if i had one. and he’d be awesome, not just decent.

Flag Post

Definitely taking that into notice! Never saw it in that way!

Flag Post

So… everytime you log into S10 there has been the same message for the past month +, is that gonna get fixed anytime soon? this is the message:
[System]SirLancelot has obtained Heartless from Transmute.
[System]Rica has obtained Orange Hero Card II from VIP(90-Day).
[System]SirLancelot has obtained Diagram:Wrath Necklace from Purgatory Abyss.
[System]katamia has obtained Tome of Pulverizer V from Golden Treasure Chest III.
[System]Jax has recruited the hero Seiten by Summoning Horn

Flag Post
Originally posted by Malentlis:

So… everytime you log into S10 there has been the same message for the past month +, is that gonna get fixed anytime soon? this is the message:
[System]katamia has obtained Tome of Pulverizer V from Golden Treasure Chest III.

Hi, about this problem, we will send to our tech staffs, thank you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Epicwar4me2:
Originally posted by callofgods:

On S9 alliance NoTVB can you make it so I can try to host the wars. Archon minister have not been on for sometime. I have never done this and may not be able to allthe time but it would allow us to maybe get a couple more in if I can be an additional person able to host. Thank you - Nacia

Hi, could you tell us your current alliance archon character name?

current archon is Thrilla

Hi, please also tell us your current alliance minster name. Sorry to bother you so much.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Malentlis:

Same thing happens on my account on S9.

Flag Post

On S9 alliance NoTVB can you make it so I can try to host the wars. Archon minister have not been on for sometime. I have never done this and may not be able to allthe time but it would allow us to maybe get a couple more in if I can be an additional person able to host. Thank you – Nacia

Hi, please also tell us your current alliance minster name. Sorry to bother you so much…..Answer: HurliBC

Flag Post

On S9 alliance NoTVB can you make it so I can try to host the wars. Archon minister have not been on for sometime. I have never done this and may not be able to allthe time but it would allow us to maybe get a couple more in if I can be an additional person able to host. Thank you – Nacia

Hi, please also tell us your current alliance minster name. Sorry to bother you so much…..Answer: HurliBC

Hi, the current archon also dont login the game for a longtime? if so, we suggest you quit this aillance to join the other aillance. Thank you.

Flag Post

Hi, the current archon also dont login the game for a longtime? if so, we suggest you quit this aillance to join the other aillance. Thank you.

I get that You may not understand some things, but even simple translator wud help You to understand what he just said. If he quits theres no more alliance wars in this server. There are only 2 alliances left. NotVB and AoB. Your suggestion is to quit NotVB and join AoB and kill the server completely, am i right? That’s hell of advice, clap clap

Flag Post
Originally posted by RollingYourHead:

I get that You may not understand some things, but even simple translator wud help You to understand what he just said. If he quits theres no more alliance wars in this server. There are only 2 alliances left. NotVB and AoB. Your suggestion is to quit NotVB and join AoB and kill the server completely, am i right? That’s hell of advice, clap clap

Sorry for my understanding mistake.

Flag Post

When I attacked a player was a problem with the Internet connection and when I return and try to attack him, the game notifies me that the castle is being attacked by another player. This message appears whenever I try to attack him. When I spoke with the player tells me that the game sent a message that he would attack, but the attack never took place. Since that time and could not attack him again. Thank you for your help. Name of the player Prime, Server 8

Flag Post
Originally posted by asterio75:

When I attacked a player was a problem with the Internet connection and when I return and try to attack him, the game notifies me that the castle is being attacked by another player. This message appears whenever I try to attack him. When I spoke with the player tells me that the game sent a message that he would attack, but the attack never took place. Since that time and could not attack him again. Thank you for your help. Name of the player Prime, Server 8

Hi, please try again. We have fixed the problem.

Flag Post

Regarding NotVB and Server 9 you are looking into it further to allow me to try to arrange some fights? or you just wanted the one alliance on the Server (AoB)?

Flag Post

Regarding NotVB and Server 9 you are looking into it further to allow me to try to arrange some fights? or you just wanted the one alliance on the Server (AoB)?

Hi, if we got any progress news, we will inform you. Sorry for keep you waiting.

Flag Post

server 9, the clock is at the wrong time, my dungeons didnt reset and the world boss isnt working

Flag Post
Originally posted by honkee:

server 9, the clock is at the wrong time, my dungeons didnt reset and the world boss isnt working

Hi, we had check about your problem, the clock is right and the dungeon had been reseted. Please refresh your page to try again. Thank you.

Flag Post

looks like you fixed it good job!

Flag Post

it showed 10:07 in game (1 hours earlier than excepted), but those who tried super units got only 20:1 and not 10:1
as no “1 hour left before WB” showed, the hour changed already but not the hours of the features … XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by nono_boulot:

it showed 10:07 in game (1 hours earlier than excepted), but those who tried super units got only 20:1 and not 10:1
as no “1 hour left before WB” showed, the hour changed already but not the hours of the features … XD

Yes just wasted a bunch of T3 troops because of that. Got only 1/20 T4 although it was past 10:00 server time. :(

Flag Post

Yeah I got wasted aswell. Good job CoG as usual.

Flag Post

me also
s8 vladimirjr
converted about 8k seniors and got 20:1 ratio for exchange. not concerned that I lost soldiers but please let us know when fixed.

Flag Post

Same here, spent 20k T3’s and only got 5% T4’s instead of 10% during double exchange…I would like to see some compensation….

Bkers.s6

Flag Post

This should NOT happen. Not only was the conversion off (from pic—since minimum T3 use is 100, and I got 5 T4, that’s 5%…), but now I’m going to either have to wait for T3 units to replenish or give up doing dungeons today. This avalanches into loss of score, exp, resources, and drops.

Bkers.s6