[Bug] Need help? Find a bug? This is the place. page 144

4738 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by nponpo:

14hours and still waiting for the answer….

Hi, after we check, we find you use 50g buy Green Agate from Mimosa in auction house at 2013-07-11 04:13:07, could you please recall it?

Flag Post

I havent bought anything from anyone, but Im investigating why it has something like that happened. I was offline for 18hours straight I must say.

Flag Post

Sorry for double post – also this message has been deleted from my inbox and why would I buy green agate for 50g. Also I dont even really know who user Mimosa is, is there any possibility to refund my gold? Thats really weird..

Flag Post

Someone may have gain your password from you. Why don’t you find out about the player Mimosa is before you ask for a refund?

Flag Post

Sorry for double post – also this message has been deleted from my inbox and why would I buy green agate for 50g. Also I dont even really know who user Mimosa is, is there any possibility to refund my gold? Thats really weird..

Hi, your gold has been used. We couldn’t get it back. Please be more careful next time. Thank you.

Flag Post

We got it all sorted out I guess and he’s a member of ym alliance. He said he junks stuff for high prices and people might make a mistake, but I am pretty sure I was never online at that time when that buying occured since I had working days and went off early from game.

Flag Post

We got it all sorted out I guess and he’s a member of ym alliance. He said he junks stuff for high prices and people might make a mistake, but I am pretty sure I was never online at that time when that buying occured since I had working days and went off early from game.

Hi, we hope you don’t give your account to others. Thank you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by salabim:

Or is there any restriction you did not tell yet? Such as having to start from layer one (usually I start layer 2 or even 3, cause layer 1 and 2 don’t give me anything anymore on my level) ?

Salabim, server 8

Yep, completing layer 1 is the only way to get this item checked.

Flag Post

The normal wheel card I received for the sign in reward is bugged. Both the use and sell buttons are grayed out. Dudemus.s4 is my character.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dudemus:

The normal wheel card I received for the sign in reward is bugged. Both the use and sell buttons are grayed out. Dudemus.s4 is my character.

Try to spin the wheel and it will give you the option to use the card.
Of course, it would be easier if there was something in the description telling you to do this or if the buttons actually worked.

Flag Post

That did work, thanks!

Silly me thought it might actually function like its free counterpart.

Flag Post

This is 2nd day that this Bounty quest does not work and causes me to not be able to complete 10/10 daily bounty Requirement

It says is Character quest but not anything to “do” for those except to go there… No way to finish.

Call of Gods
s10
http://prntscr.com/1gksam

Flag Post
Originally posted by babalucy:

This is 2nd day that this Bounty quest does not work and causes me to not be able to complete 10/10 daily bounty Requirement

It says is Character quest but not anything to “do” for those except to go there… No way to finish.

Call of Gods
s10
http://prntscr.com/1gksam

Hi, we will check this. If there is something abnormal, we will fix them asap.

Flag Post

We just fought a lv 50 alliance boss, I am lv 79 which is within the 30 level range. I got 0 xp and 0 reward, others that fought got no reward either. Not everyone that fought mentioned if they got a reward but as far as we can tell no one was given anything or got any XP.

Server 10
Kiramay

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gyan1010:

We just fought a lv 50 alliance boss, I am lv 79 which is within the 30 level range. I got 0 xp and 0 reward, others that fought got no reward either. Not everyone that fought mentioned if they got a reward but as far as we can tell no one was given anything or got any XP.

Server 10
Kiramay

Hi, we are checking this problem at the moment. If there is any update, we will let you know at the first time. Please wait for some time. Thank you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gyan1010:

Server 10
Kiramay

I’m assuming you had at least one person level 81 or higher in the fight? If so, then CoG’s 30+ level diff punishment is likely in effect.

Flag Post

Am I the only one who hates the online reward system? everytime the game crashes, i must start all over again, even if i am 1 minute away from the 120 min online reward. It is not tht I am dying after a bounty card, but it seems unfair to lose hours of online presence for a stupid bug. Please fix it, let the game save our online presence if we log back in in 10 minutes. I know this is a stupid request, since COG never listens to our suggestions…

Flag Post
Originally posted by adrianmpoenaru:

Am I the only one who hates the online reward system? everytime the game crashes, i must start all over again, even if i am 1 minute away from the 120 min online reward. It is not tht I am dying after a bounty card, but it seems unfair to lose hours of online presence for a stupid bug. Please fix it, let the game save our online presence if we log back in in 10 minutes. I know this is a stupid request, since COG never listens to our suggestions…

Hi, we have known the sitaution. We will optimize this feature asap.

Flag Post

Well it seems that it might have indeed been someone else higher than 81 in the fight, which sucks since the instructions read as it is a personal requirement not anyone fighting the boss. If this is going to be the case why let anyone outside the range even join the fight? I mean 1 person could wreck the reward for many people for a whole week! VERY POOR design.

On a different subject…
Another bug that has annoyed me for a while. Several weeks ago I made a Bounty Card II transmute, before I properly read the text, thinking it was a step up in chance to get better quests. Jokes on me right? Well the annoying part is there is no way to use the item, AND no way to sell it! It just takes up a permanent slot in my already full inventory.

Flag Post

BQ II cards are used for Loop Line Quests in Sky City

Flag Post

They should probably be tagged as a quest item then since there is no other way to get rid of them.

Flag Post

Anyone who can stay online for 120 minutes without a disconnect, or forced to refresh due to lag deserves a red gem, not a lousy bounty card lol.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Voxelspace:

Anyone who can stay online for 120 minutes without a disconnect, or forced to refresh due to lag deserves a red gem, not a lousy bounty card lol.

Hi, you could hang on your account after you finishing your tasks. Thank you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:
Originally posted by Voxelspace:

I think most of us have wanted to hang our accounts for a long time now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by callofgods:

I think you missed the part about the game disconnecting – which it does all the time through no fault of the player.